It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Swine Flu Pandemic be a scam to rob tax payers, worldwide, of trillions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This idea struck me a week ago and has been something that I can't help but consider.

There are some things about this pandemic that make me wonder about the other theories around its creation. Firstly, if the idea of it is depopulisation, why is the virus so harmless to most? Surely, it would have made more sense to make it more lethal, perhaps by combining it with the avian flu virus with a kill rate of 60%+ (especially when we have been warned for years of it mutating and spreading from person to person.) In addition, if people were dropping dead left, right and centre, there would be an understandable urgency for a vaccine, and the public would be more willing to accept the risk of it being rushed through, when the alternative would be to risk surviving the flu. By introducing a pretty weak pandemic, TPTB have opened themselves up to speculation about the urgency of this vaccine and its need, to perhaps, be mandatory. On top of that, they wouldn't necessarily need the vaccine to trigger off this depopulisation. I have no doubt that they have the technology to be able to create an extremley lethal and highly contagious virus. So why go a very haphazard way around depopulating?

So, the other idea that the virus and vaccine is to line pockets, has holes in it also (as I'm sure my theory does too!). Whilst I am sure that there are politicians, those in WHO, UN etc. who have their hand in the pharmaceutical money pot, a great number of them won't. Why would WHO declare a pandemic over a virus that has been referred to by Doctors as "the weakest pandemic the world has ever seen."? (Please to QA's thread for the link to this statement!) And why would our Governments, as some consider, 'overreact' by throwing (collectively) trillions at a vaccine when the world is already in a state of a critical recession? When they could instead advice people on normal, free measures on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle to stand you in good stead should you catch the flu.

Now, I know that our governments have been swindling billions away on secret ventures for years but what if they are aware of something in the future, that requires the need for them to secure trillions more? I don't know how it is in the rest of the world but in the UK, prior to the flu, the Governments spending was headline news, every day. Now, more than ever, people are analysing where the tax payers money is going, due to the recession that we are currently experiencing. Where as once upon a time, the government may have been able to pool more resources, if billions of more pounds were to go 'missing' currently, sooner or later, someone would pick up on it and question where it is going.

By creating the virus, they knew that if it were more lethal and more people required hospital care, that would be a huge drain on the health system. So instead, they have created a fairly mild, yet highly contagious virus that has spread across the world, 'justifying' the WHO's statement that it has reached a pandemic situation. By fearmongering and making it sound worse than it is, it has provided the governments of the world, opportunity to 'spend' trillions on vaccines, right before the publics eyes, justifying this huge expenditure during an economic crisis. Noones going to question this huge amount of money being spent when faced with an apparent flu pandemic.

This vaccine could, as others have suggested, just be a placebo. If people still catch swine flu afterwards and die- well then, the vaccine didn't work because they haven't had the time to successfully create one. Even then, the government could continue to pour more and more money into creating one, with no questions asked.

To be honest, if this is the case, I have no idea what they would need this kind of money for. I can only speculate on there being some global disaster in the near future, which our governments are preparing for and can't admit to due to the fear and panic that would arrise from that admission. I just can't help feeling like we are having the wool pulled over our eyes with this flu.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by JennyJen]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Does anyone have any money LEFT for them to rob us of? They need it for more hairpieces, blow up dolls and plane tickets, so they can tap their foot under the bathroom stalls in the airports.

Why does a dog lick it's private places? Because he can. Same reason.

'Once you've tasted excess, everything else seems bland.'

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yes it could and I bet that it is.
Pharmaceutical companies are making billions off of it and the chance that it might mutate. If it mutates that fast there is a very good chance that it was made in a lab somewhere, say maybe......... A PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
Does anyone have any money LEFT for them to rob us of?

I'm tapped out. Nothing left to take from me.

TPTB want control. What's the point?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If the sheeple go for it and it causes them harm then it's thier own fault.
The US gov. is moving way to fast on all agendas. Be aware, question and keep it close to ats. Good info here.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Guys, please understand that this theory isn't about just taking money. I know the likelihood of this theory being right, is slim to none but IF it is true, there has to be a pretty major reason for this huge amount of money to be needed. It means that all the governments of the world are in agreement with this method of extracting trillions of pounds, and that the WHO organisation are involved, as are the pharmaceutical companies who obviously wouldn't be the recipients of all this money. Yes, the chances of this being right are slim to none but is it not worth considering? I am in no doubt that this virus was created for a reason, or that there is alot of money involved. What I'm trying to question is why and not let the virus overshadow that aspect.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by JennyJen]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

...not that it matters, as what are we to do?...If you ask me, they want money the same reason any of US would want it. To prepare. To invest. To secure.

I don't have any doubt that they have created this. The whole thing. The Flu in the first place, the vaccine, the hysteria.

They only have to do a little reading to hear a lot of people saying that cash is not going to be worth much anymore.

What I would do...MOVE. Make a nice place somewhere, secure it, stock up for about five years worth and whatever was left, put it in metals or foreign currency.

new topics

top topics

join