It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SMART....Are U?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Just curious why you cropped dr gardner out of your original post, after reading your link and reading more about him.... his theory of multiple intelligences was published circa 1999...

did you read more about his work since your original post?

even descartes as you quoted in your post.?

.. reading about them will answer many of your own questions... i would suggest paying attention to "perform daily introflection to exert positive influence in our own lives and those close to us.

I would hold Leonardo da vinci as one of my heros...yes I believe some are born with some abilities that may surpass others...but it does help to read and research as well.

Cocopops very nice..with warm milk ...hell to get off your molars though...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Seriously my inquisitive friend, Intelligence is not something that can be measured -its far too elusive for that! It is indeed true that is is "genetic".
Though if you wish to choose to build more strength, you can indeed, by doing many alloted mental exercises. That is if that is your dire and great purpose in Life. ~Good Luck!

[edit on 28-7-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ladysharrowandherbarrow

I cropped him out of my original because I was thinking it might have been too long to post. Ive heard some people won't read long threads.

I plan on reading more about him in the coming days.

I appreciate you taking the time to share with me what you know.

Im on my way to finding the answers i've been looking for...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

Thanks so much for your replies. I feel that I have gotten some of my questions answered and I appreciate you taking the time.

cookoo for cocopops......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join