It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12,000 US Children to be Swine Flu Vaccine Guinea Pigs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Prison Planet Story Here

Around 12,000 U.S. children will be used as guinea pigs for an experimental swine flu vaccine known to contain the dangerous ingredient squalene, which has been directly linked with cases of Gulf War Syndrome and a host of other debilitating diseases.

According to a report in the Oklahoman, 12,000 children nationwide will partake in “fast-tracked studies” to test the side-effects of the untested swine flu vaccine in trials set to begin next month.

“The trials will test the vaccine’s effectiveness and whether or not it has negative side effects in patients,” states the report.

Add to this the statement Obama made - that he's against selective vaccinations - and you get something very spooky. What the heck is going on? I don't understand how parents would allow this. This is insanity.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Um, WHO is really sticking to their gloom and doom, "swine flu is an epidemic" story. parent's whos kids are going to be the guinea pigs for this, I have one thing to say to you, Kick the doctor's *** who is giving the shots!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

I just ran a search in my local paper, the WHO is looking (and getting) volunteers.

People who just read/watch the MSM and don't think for themselves are lining up for this.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Putting aside the fact that this is for the swine flu vaccination, and even putting aside what most here believe about the MSM - what sane parent would ever let their child participate in a clinical trial (therefore unproven safe) of a vaccine that injects a live virus? What are they thinking???

top topics

join