It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assistance please in NH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
After hearing all the buzz about Martial Law and a dream that I had a few months before, I became Curious. I was recently given a link that had all of the "FEMA" Camps in the United States.

Well the only one here in New Hampshire is near Lake Francis. I tried to use Google Earth to try and find it. So I could attempt an escape if captured. Though the camp eludes the Satellite images. I am unable to find any sign of said "FEMA" camp.

I figured that this would be the board to post this thread. Seeing as you all are all about the survival of yourselves and others I was hoping for your aid.

Here is the list that I received.www.apfn.org...

I thank you for your assistance, and your time,
Ahroun Deltori

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I've been looking for information on this camp as well. I live in central NH, but so far have heard no reliable information as to where it is located. maybe someone should take a road trip to find it.

I would not worry so much about escape as evading capture. I'm planning on stying put, my family own 30 arches of heavily wooded land, and we have more than enough men, weapons and ammo to keep it secure.

I know a lot of people think they can "go it" alone, but the best survival tips are banding together with a group of like minded individuals. without specifics, where are you located.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Manchester New Hampshire. Currently I mean, because I move around a lot, Some refer to me as a nomad. I'm from Texas originally so if you ever need an extra hand you can find me here.

Elusion, covert operations, hiding. It's all similar to hunting. I camp a lot as well so i'm well versed in being one with the wild. I've found a few spots down here by Crystal lake. Though they are rather close to the residential areas about 2-3 miles out. Its not that easy down here. Especially since I moved here in May.

new topics

join