It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Mind Control on Planet Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

No! Living outside of the box, fighting them on everything, not being lulled or tricked by the technology, conditioning, brainwashing and matrix they create to lock people into and enslave.

You do have to disconnect from it all if you really want to be able to fight them, and you really do have to stay out of the box and under the radar to do it.

I started a thread on the Virginia Tech killings the other day and the one response mentioned Ted Kaczinsky and his brainwashing. So I went a looking and came across this article:

www.theatlantic.com...

Good article, led me to go to the library and pick up the book. Anyway, the point I'm trying to make with your quoted text is that you sound a bit like him - minus the whole killing people part.

I don't mean to say you are off your rocker. No, I'm saying that old Ted there wasn't completely off his, it seems. I don't agree with killing people, but this quote from the article, is interesting:

"For those who realize the need to do away with the techno-industrial system, if you work for its collapse, in effect you are killing a lot of people."

I've always known that if the technology/infrastructure fails, then loads of people are going to die. However it fails, it will kill lots.

Let me stop a moment and say, bear with me here. I'm not sure how to make my point, what my point exactly is - but there's a connection and I'll beat it to death until I come up with something.

Disconnection. You used that word. I do agree with you that we need to get back to a simpler, different way of life. This one is just not working. Everything is out of whack, I think that's apparent. Seems Ted thought this way also. Hmm. It's not a easy thing to do, I know, I'd love to but it's hard to get out of this rat race, this ridiculous quest for worthless paper money. I envy you not even listening to music while on the computer, not using a car, etc.

And dammit, I'm not making my point. I cannot make the words work.

"Let nothing, bleed into nothing, and do nothing at all" is the words to the music I'm listening to and that makes more sense than what I am failing to say.

Disconnect - meditate. How does a hyper person like me meditate, I wonder? Not asking and I don't want a derail, but you said it and it's part of what I'm saying, I think. I "meditate" by listening to Dream Theater, Spocks Beard, Fates Warning in this case - and that "relaxes" me but it's not meditation. Ok, meditation and mind control, stay on topic here....

I watch television - I know, I'm a bad person, but I do watch it. Ball games, History channel(I love the Civil War Journal) and occasional fiction show. I see the brainwashing there - commercials, obviously are the worst and I skip them but it can't be avoided. The logos of the networks, the "Alltel Wireless call to the bullpen", this show is "sponsored" by and such. Even with a DVR and skipping the commercials, it gets in. Then I look, all around the house, and I'm bombarded by advertising right here in my own house.

Now, I take a trip outside, have a ride and there are signs on the streets, neon flashing lights and nowadays, 70 foot advertisements for Donny & Marie and such - I live in Vegas, it is what is is LOL - buy this, buy that. If they don't want your money, it's a sign designed to make us fear - fear rapists, fear our food(when TPTB are the ones screwing that up, it's kind of funny), fear whatever.

I'm tired of fear.

So what does one do? Become our dear friend Ted? How does one take down something so humongous, so powerful that it's a self sustaining organism by now? The media has twisted the truth so far from what it really is that we have had Obama, Bush(s), Clinton, Reagan, yadda yadda. A bunch of lying thieves, but what can one expect from a puppet of the machine?

"So where do we begin?
And what else can we say?
When the lines are all drawn?
What should we do today?"

Lyrics - Fates Warning - A Pleasant Shade Of Grey

Fight the man. Fight the system. Fight TPTB. Who are they? What tech HAVEN'T they used on us? How much control over us DO they have?

What if a million of us marched on D.C., armed to the gills - and just magically turned around and walked away like sheeple, not able to control our movements. Walk away with our tails between our legs. We've seen the advertisements they can beam into your head. We've seen the microwaves(whatever waves) that can "harmlessly" make the people turn away.

What should we do then? As far as I can tell, the swine-flu vaccination is not meant to heal, it's meant to kill. Plain and simple. Yet I bet millions will line up to take it. Shades of Jonestown, anyone?

How to fight that mechanism? Why, even? Why should we even HAVE to fight? We are all on this blue ball together yet the few have taken over the many in "our" best interests - and now we have to take that back or die.

Why fight? Why not love? Why is it so hard? Because we have been manipulated for thousands of years to hate. Hate whoever, there is always an enemy.

"Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
Get them up against the wall!
There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
Get him up against the wall!
That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint,
And another with spots!
If I had my way,
I'd have all of you shot!"

Lyrics - Pink Floyd - The Wall

Just because someone is different I'm supposed to hate them? Let's kill 'em all because they are from the other side of the tracks? Because they put their left shoe on before they put on their right shoe - sounds like a freakin' Dr. Seuss book LOL - and go around the world killing them because they look different?

www.hulu.com...-p15-so-i0

I may be brainwashed. At least I know I am. I will still fight it, them, whoever, whatever. I won't fire first, like Ted did. But the war has begun, the battlefields are getting set. all the pieces being put into place, but who will I be fighting with? Against? Will the brainwashing go so far, like in the video linked above, that we won't even know?

Will someone whisper the words "Mr. Postman wait and see" to me someday? I am I, am I? How much of me is left? Continued...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
How much more could I be without the brainwashing? All of us?

Without the constant bombardment of our souls with advertising, rhetoric, fear, wouldn't we do much better?

The Take

We don't need to be controlled, as the movie above points out. We are capable of great things, even getting along, working together, all that hippie mumbo-jumbo.

Ok, I don't know if point was made, I'm somewhat there, I think.

Too long, too much, not enough. I tried. Hope it makes some sense.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Who benefits?

Excellent video.

Very wise woman, insightful video.

www.youtube.com...=63

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
I really hate when people try and blame video games on something,its nonsense im sorry.As for mind control,i agree subliminal messaging is rampant along with tv ads that fuel our consumer mindset.But to say a school shooting,or anything bad that happens etc is the result of mind control is a bit far fetched.Humans have been killing and torturing each other for thousands of years before mind control was around.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Solomons]

How do you know how old mind control really is? 20 years? 50 years? 200 years? id say keep goin.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Excellent post and research. Thank you for the link.

(Starred and flagged)

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Monumental book on Mind Control at Project Camelot - link attached to 2 free ebooks.

The Invisible Third World War Here:
www.projectcamelot.org...

And Operation Mind Control Here:

www.karlaturner.org...

[edit on 12-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Start researching mind control. The rabbit hole goes a lot deeper than you think.

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com...=600577127885358 2198

[edit on 19-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join