It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

****Pet photo contest* RESULTS IN**

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Anymore cute pet photos to look at?

I love the ones we have so far!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Ok, so here is my entry called "Cowboy Puppy" starring my dog Jak:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e741756845ff.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Cool dog! Jak is a Cowboys fan too! Go cowboys!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thanks
I was going to most some more, but at the time, my camera ran out of battery lol! My second entry photo is on the way.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Aaaawww!

This thread just put a smile on my face.

Tough work Asala, if I were you I couldn't pick one...

they are ALL adorable!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

She certainly does have her work cut out for her doesn't she?

So many awesome and cute pets to choose from!

This really is a fun thread though. I just love animals.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ok here's my entry for coolest pet, I've never posted a picture before so i hope this works.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c821005535e3.jpg[/atsimg]

He's so cool he can even pull off wearing girl's sunglasses.

Apparently something went wrong, part of the picture got cut off. Does anyone know how to fix it ?

I tried to post another one, but it did the same thing. I hope someone can help me fix whatever the problem is.

[edit on 8/10/2009 by chise61]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

I sent you a U2U with a resized image for you. It should fit better now. If not I will do it differently. I will get you fixed up.

EDIT: I am glad that I was able to help you get that photo resized.

What a cute and cool dog!

[edit on 10-8-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Haha.. yes.

I love animals too-

You know I have two dogs and two turtles- I think I've put their pics in some other pet's thread... can't remember.

Anyway, this one is very enjoyable!

Keep it up

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Okay, so here is my second entry photo. Not sure which category it would go under, but I call this one "The ATS Puppy". Enjoy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bb29350f8c3.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4db60ee6774f.jpg[/atsimg]

See he doesn't even mind wearing a girl's hat, LOL. But only for my granddaughter. He's so good with her, let's her do just about anything she wants to do to him, she's always dressing him up and he just lets her do it. When she was little he used to let her sit on his back like he was a horse and give her a ride. I know you can't really see her, but that's his mom Shadow (black Lab) next to him, she's 15.

His name is Dotter, he's 12 now and his mom is a black Lab, his dad is a Shepard/American Staffordshire mix. And yes i baby him terribly. And i'll stop now before i bore you to tears talking about my babies.

Good luck to everyone and their cuties. Although i think we're all already winners just by being lucky enough to have such beautiful, loving animals as members of our families.

@ Asala thanks for the thread and chance to show off our pets and see other's pets.

@ gimme_some_truth, thanks for the help.

[edit on 8/11/2009 by chise61]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

wow, 15 years old! That is a really good age

Nice photos too by the way

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Aww, that is real sweet of you. You are always welcome. I am always glad to help out where I can.

Dotter is clearly such a sweet and kind natured dog.

It is good that you baby him. I think all pets should be spoiled and babied! They deserve it, considering all of the unconditional love they offer... and they don't even expect anything in return... Except maybe a nice scratch behind the ears or a belly rub every now and again.

When you say:

i think we're all already winners just by being lucky enough to have such beautiful, loving animals as members of our families.

Well, I just could not agree more. I am excited to see others submit their pet photos and I am excited to see how this thread turns out!

Peace and love

GST

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Thanks, yeah she walks a lot slower now and sleeps deeper, but she's still doin pretty good. We had to put his dad down last year (he was 12) he got a very agressive fast growing cancer on his right front leg. It broke my heart to put him down he was such a good boy, great with the grandkids, but i couldn't stand to watch him suffer anymore. My son took his dog with when he moved out, she's 14 now. Sorry i tend to talk about my babies too much.

Your dog is absolutely adorable ! What breed is he, he looks like an airdale terrier, but i've never seen a white one ?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Originally posted by chise61

Sorry i tend to talk about my babies too much.

Never be sorry about something/someone you are proud of.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

The only thing he really ever asks for besides belly rubs and cuddles is whipped cream. He can hear the whipped cream coming out of the can in his sleep LOL. When i try to sneak some on a shake or icecream when he's sleeping it never fails just when i turn to put it back in the fridge, there he is waiting patiently with that look on his face that says "i just know you didn't forget about me".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ad9df36f4dc.jpg[/atsimg]

This is him when he was a little baby, sooo cute, he always looked like a stuffed animal when he slept.

And here's mom, not bad for 15 huh.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fb62a515663.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Thanks. He is a Wire Haired Terrier. He should be tri-colored and look like this. However, to achieve that color, we would have to strip his fur as they begin to lose their color as their coat grows.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
If it is OK for multiple entries, Benny (below) heard his brother Yogi (prior entry) was entered and threatened me with canine disobedience.

I present Benny, Super Westie. (Halloween 2008)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50ff4b8077b7.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 11-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Whipped cream huh?

On the flip side, my dog hates pickles. I know this because over the years, my dog Binky has managed to steal a few of my burgers...

Every time he did, he would eat everything except the pickles, he always left them behind.

:shk:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The tri color is nice, but i think he looks adorable just the way he is. He is such a cutie.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join