It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions, Intuition and Time.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
yes, it is comprehending. A mind is creative.

But is it all from the mind?

Jacob

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
yes, I have this stupidness that still conquers.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Visions prepare yourself!!

it is in our intuitive system.

Time was, time has changed into movement.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
As consciousness increases, I think we may begin to enter into another domain, the implicate order or the domain of an acausal connecting principal, wherein time, begins to change, from something that happens to you in a linear cause and effect succession, to a non-linear, non-local experience of "flow" which creates "order from chaos" or involves negentropy. And so, from this new paradigm, time starts to become less of a force which just blows your ship around, but one you can harness and use to tack this way and that towards a visualized destination. It then becomes a creative tool of co-creation.

This is what seems to be happening to you.

If you then make your primary purposes to be of service to others, you can bring this new way of being to the larger world, so that the rest of us can increasingly begin to enter into this new domain, which imo, is the next stage in our evolution and in the evolution of evolution, and then we shall turn to the world as a wholistic representation of ourselves and find harmony and balance.

Newtonian materialist realism is dead, and a new world a new viewpoint is coming into the focal point of awareness. Thanks for sharing. S&F

[edit on 30-7-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

There's just one mind, which is also your mind, and you are just more in sinc with it than most, in a resonant congruence with it, with the Tao, the implicate order, the mind of God, whatever you wan to call it.

There are people who have devoted their entire lives in meditation and learning to get to the place and the ground that you are starting to walk on.

Think of yourself as a pioneer, charting the new territory on behalf of us all, so that we can settle it, as a people, as a nation, a race, a planet.

Keep up the good work, it must be fun.. but don't second guess it, or be afraid, as it's the most amazing journey of discovery, and the destiny of more and more people as we approach the end of history as we've known it.

As they say, just "go with the flow"

[edit on 30-7-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I said, time has become movement.

It is like raising the dead.

I can make people be themselves easier, probably something in my auric field. Overall I am a quiet person, I listen with my heart.

My body sees, hears and speaks.

I know what is wrong because of my body. Does anybody understand?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Justice

Without justice there is no order within yourself.It's all about justice. That is right, that is wrong. Why, howcome.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Thanks for the encouragement

And trust me, i wont be afraid.

I've come to think of a new theory, well, i say theory, but it's something i fully believe in.
There is no mind. The body is simply a physical shell, but all our thoughts, our inner chatter, that is our soul "talking".
The easiest way to witness, for proof, evidence, experience, or whatever, is to simply observe your inner chatter.

When you think of your mind, it is just the physical representation of your soul.

If our thoughts manifest reality, then that means that our non-physical forms are constantly altering what we deam to be reality.
But if our thoughts are reality, then does that mean, we are time?

We have created the past and i think its safe to say, we did a pretty shocking job of it.
I personally don't think humanity is as unified as it should be, which is why there are constantly bad things happening. Poverty, murder, crime.

If we all came together, unified, we would create a better future. Time is in our hands, and together, we can make it.

Go with the flow?

I am the flow.

Jacob

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Haha.
Yes. We are the flow.
Everything can be great.
It is great that so many of us are starting to see these things.
Lets keep bouncing ideas off each other.

Here I go.
I dont know how different this is from what has already been said but oh well.

What if our perception of time is related to the frequency with which we experience reality. In other words, if we are able to perceive things at a rapid pace, time appears to slow down and speed up...depending how you look at it. So it makes sense to me that you could program yourself to not perceive anything and experience little in what would appear to others like a large amount of time. In fact, we do this all the time. Its called sleep! How many of us are able to consciously fall asleep for however long we want to? not many. Seems like you've figured it out. Got any tips?

What I find interesting though is our potenial to do things faster, and in fact this may be what all this awakening # is all about. Because the faster we can do/experience things, the more we can do/experience, and therefore the more "time" we have to do things in...which to me suggests greater freedom. This also ties in with Terence Mckenna's idea of increases in novelty in that for all of history to be experienced at zero point, we need to be able to experience at a very rapid pace. When we experience anything novelty is involved as every experience is unique and new on a scale from infinitely small to infinitely large, and so they are all equally novel because of relativity.

Thats all I've got for now.

Peter Penkala.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I think it's all about blocks. bloccades, when there are less blocks things go faster. things go more fluently.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Ya. I like that idea.
If we know what the blocks are it would seem that we could choose whether or not to experience them.
Thus gaining more control over our perception of the velocity of time.

Neat.

Peter.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
yes, we experience blocks, I think smoking marihuana puts a light on them, you've got to work yourself out of it, life becomes more beautifull when there's less of that luggage. you get a stronger feeling of happyness.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I have this theory about time,... I may lose all of you, but bear with me.

I believe that the phenomena of time speeding up, .... is actually time slowing down. It came to me while reading an article about " time dissapearing from the universe" .... scientists believe the accelerated expansion of the universe is an illusion, ..... the universe isn't speeding up, ..... we are slowing down. This illusion of acceleration is only more pronounced in deeper space due to the distance between us.

I think its best explained in this way, .... what if we imagine time as a river, ... or waves we are moving through. Not integral to us, ... but relative to us. If this river slows down, .... we move more quicky through it, .... and we travel through events " faster".

did I just blow your mind ?? .... thats right, .... this just happened !!

This just totally made me think of an episode of "Sliders" I watched last week....and yes you made perfect sense! Star for you!

OP I have great intuition and sometimes it's freaky and creeps my friends out
Personally I like it most of the time. It's only when it's something disturbing that it bothers me. I also get deja vu like crazy and it's getting more frequent and lasting longer. I have had deja vu for 20mins before...Talk about freaking someone out. I told my friend on the phone what he was going to say and he was absolutely silent and shocked that I was right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join