It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're as cold as ice, Meatwad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hi, I just joined up. I'm not much of a consipracy theorist...just a guy looking for answers. Anyway, i'll get to gettin...dont wanna be tracked by some satillite though.

I beilive there are ETs quite possibly on the dark side of the moon.

I like to view it as an interstellar road-side attraction. No one on Earth can see them, but they sure can see us. Wouldn't you want to do the same thing? You're travling past one of the rare and beautiful life inhabiting planets in the universe, whos moon faces in one direction so you can easily see the beauty and wonder of its planet's phases. It's cooler than the Grand Canyon times infinity plus 10.

I'm sure ET goes on vacation from time to time. Why not stop, have a look around, let the kids unwind, and get some food?
The only way we can see the dark side is through either satellite image or on personal account. Try to find high quality, up-close images of the surface of the dark side of the moon. Not easy (hmmm). We really wouldn't be able to see anything approaching or departing from earth with our telescopes anyway. And no one from our planet has set foot there in 40 years...soon to be *48.

Wouldn't that just be the darndest thing?!

[edit on 27-7-2009 by iHasaBucket]

[edit on 27-7-2009 by iHasaBucket]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hi Hi

Welcome to ATS...

I agree, I think *they* can see us and we only occasionally *see* them.

Where do they come from? I’ve no idea, but I’ll look into your *dark side of the moon* theory.

By the way - your title? Does it have a point? lol

Have fun here, and don’t be surprised if you find you end up a conspiracy theorist after all - this site brings out the *tendencies* in everyone!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by iHasaBucket

Welcome to the forums, iHasaBucket.

I often have similar thoughts. I think alot of UFOs are travellers who just stop for awhile to have a look at us, then continue on where ever they are going.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hello. Welcome to ATS.

Meatwad is one of my favorite cartoons. I'm 62 and Micky Mouse just doesn't do it for me anymore.

But meatwad and his 2 buddies are really cool.

Have fun an enjoy yourself while here.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Welcome To ATS, your reference to my favorite wad of meat talked me right into coming in and saying hello friend. See you on the boards!

Check check it, number one in the hood.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
this is iHasaBucket...couldnt log back on today for some reason. the browser kept saying i may have to turn my cookies on, but they are on...even after i reset my password. what's up with that?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Hell, with a title like 'You're as cold as ice, Meatwad', the initial impression was that you were on a suicide-by-post trip or something.

Good opener, though. I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

top topics

join