It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction ..Make fun if ya want..but i have to tell this.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
My mother can predict disaster especially when it is to do with our family.

She woke up one morning in a panic.
Telling my dad how she was listing to the radio and it said a tornado took the roof off his factory.
and killed 16 people.
She was tripping hard..
She went on and on till my father was 30+ minute's late for work.

When he arrived his roof of his factory was gone..and 15 people died that morning from third shift.

I could go on and on about what she does.
So here is what i dreamed.

Me and my wife was visiting a friend i have not seen in a long time.
My wife was around 6 month's pregnant.
Funny thing was not pregnant at the time i dreamed this.
the friend was telling me how Everything in the world can be explained by either man made or natural cause's.
It was a long speech.Even asked me if i wanted to buy a bible.
I laughed said Buy a bible?
Why would i pay for the word of god?
He said ok.and shrugged.
I was about to say why are you explaining all of this to me and trying to sell me a bible.

When all of the sudden he pointed to the sky and said behold and mumbled something as if i told you so.
The a pretty huge fireball or asteroid no idea how big..it was on the outer layer of earth's atmosphere i suppose.
it exploded like nothing i have seen on a movie or a picture.
Split second after explosion the cloud's parted in a giant circle for mile's.
The once cloudy sky was barren.
As if you dropped a pebble in a pond..a ripple like effect..
Then roughly 45 second's to 1 minute..a giant bang was heard..car alarm's were going off it was so loud.

The i was going to say what in the F was that...
And my friend said "Behold there is more".
And i looked up again.
and saw three this time all going in same direction as last one.
they was in a triangle shape pattern giant sized one in front two smaller one's on the side's behind the giant one.

And same as the first one..they all exploded same time.
Expect this time after the boom was heard..
a giant rumbling was heard.
And it began to thunder and lightning in a clear sky void of any cloud what so ever.

So we ran in the house and turned the tv on.
the new's was on. a special report.

It was talking about he H.O.L.Y. light.
They was saying it was a acronym for something..
All i remember was them saying Holistic.blank blank blank.

And something about a unrepairable hole in our ozone layer.

Well the reason i must tell you this dream/prediction is this.
My wife is now 4 month's pregnant.
And a door to door bible sale's man just now came to my door.
Can you tell me the last time someone tried to sell bible's door to door?
So yes something is up.

and i have not been able to get this dream out of my head since it happen.
As if i am suppose to tell everyone.

So ridicule me if ya want.
I have to tell this.
thank you.

P.s i have to add i am not religious in any way shape or form.
So maybe this is why i can not shake this dream or vision.
IDK

[edit on 26-7-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thats amazing!

I dont know why anyone would ridicule you. There are signs all over the place that something is coming and very wrong.

Its strange, i went for a walk this morning and the sky was blue and the lawns were mowed and the chickens were running around, and everything just seemed so right, ilooked up at the sky and it was beautiful, and i felt very sad for a moment, thinking that mankind has gotten to the point where we could be gone anyday, just because there is so much evil in this world.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
When was this dream. Last night, the night before? I had a strange dream just the other night as well. So I was wondering when was it?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

The Amused,

Hey how are ya? It was brave to share this. I have a post on belowtopsecret that is named This is so weird, you won't belive me. Check it out I had a dream too. Do not be surprised if the mods move this thread there too like they did mine. Ok all that said, Your dream and then what is heppening in real life sounds a lot like how I get information. I will see it one way but in reality it may happen differently but I can connect the dots just like you have pregnancy, Bible ect.... So I can relate and we have no idea why we are given this info and then feel that we have to share it or we will bust like it is being pressed on us to do so. Anyway great post, I hope your dream and mine are very wrong. God bless you and your wife and new baby...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

What was your dream about, I had mine on the night of July 23rd. When was yours we need to start see if this is rampid, people having these dreams? Has anyone else out there had one? MAybe we shouldstart a thread to gather information and maybe get a bigger picture.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

When was this dream. Last night, the night before? I had a strange dream just the other night as well. So I was wondering when was it?

The dream was 4 months ago.
I never speak of my dream's out of fear basically cause of what my mom has done and been right her whole life.

because i had the dream before she was pregnant.
and she is not 4 months along.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
What was the texture of the dream?

Most foretelling dreams, lucid dreams, have a sharpness and clarity that ordinary dreams lack: they are different in kind from ordinary ones, sort of like the difference between a poor broadcast signal and HD on cable.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

The link will find any known object and plot its orbit relative to the Earth.

The kicker is known.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Man, I was thinking we had strange dreams on the same night. That is not the case. Mine was a bit different and probably doesn't amount to anything. Thank you for sharing your dream with us and nobody is going to laugh at you for it.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

im fine thanks for asking.

well it was roughly 4 months ago..and i can't shake this dream.

so around the 20ish of 4 months ago.

I know it meant something this dream.
And i keep now looking at the night sky for some reason.

So i suppose i am meant to tell the dream.
now maybe i will have a clear thought.

the dream was way way to vivid.
is ya see my point.
smelled the rain.
heard the thunder.
saw the boom felt it also.

ya get my point.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

This dream was on the 23rd as well. No joke. I told my friends about it and the wife of course. I had heard one time that telling your dreams to someone is healthy and I always do it when I get a chance to. Especially if they are strange.

This one began at a place I used to work in Washington D.C. It was a small unit across from a helicopter pad. I do not know why I would have dreamed about the place because I have not been there in a very long time.

Anyway I was at the unit and the members were all unknown to me. I was there with my wife. From outside the building the N.Y. skyline was visible. In reality it is not. I do not know why the N.Y. skyline would be visible. Anyway many explosions began occurring along that skyline and the unit was being activated. On my way out I was stuck talking to some guy by a 55 gallon drum. I do not know what we were discussing. I turned and my wife was gone. I called out and no answer. I began searching and found myself in a suburban type area still calling to her as the explosions were going on over the skyline. She appeared, crossing a small drainage ditch that had a board going over it. She said she was calling me and couldn't find me. We were together and I woke up. It was very strange and real. And impossible.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
can you remember anything other than holistic from HOLY?

could help, i looked up terns that have this acronym and contain holistic, however found nothing.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Man, I was thinking we had strange dreams on the same night. That is not the case. Mine was a bit different and probably doesn't amount to anything. Thank you for sharing your dream with us and nobody is going to laugh at you for it.

care to tell us what yours was about?
maybe they share a same theme.
Or start where mine left off.
Ive heard of weirder stuff before lol

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
thanks for the post. what part of the world do you live in?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Two posts above yours I added mine! You must have been working on your post as I posted mine or something. But yeah, I posted my strange dream too.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I am not laughing! I have numerous dreams of fire raining down from the sky. The one that sticks out the most...I am at work and a co worker screams come look outside...there is a molten fire raining down...there is a truck in the parking lot and a "glob" of the fire falls on the truck and melts right through the roof...a women gets out running and screaming and is going to run into the building when another glob falls on the concrete steps and melts them...I have had repeated dreams like this...its scary!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Two posts above yours I added mine! You must have been working on your post as I posted mine or something. But yeah, I posted my strange dream too.

I could see how possibly our dreams may be related.

and i am in Kentucky btw.

by my dream if it was to come true.
we have roughly 2 month's..because my wife was 6 month's pregnant int he dream.
and she is 4month's now.

So maybe other's can add to this .
like someone said..
maybe it's the dream is global.
and we are meant to talk about it. idk

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It could also mean a nuclear strike. They say if a nuke is detonated at a certain altitude over a target it will release large amounts of electromagnetic energy. Frying all electronics and things. Your description of the clouds parting reminds me of those nuclear test videos like Trinity and Beyond.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by cloakndagger]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Could very well be. In my dream the explosions were very real. Billowing almost and fire. Alot of color. Red. That is what freaked me out really. The explosions. It could just be 9-11 stuff I'm dreaming about though. It doesn't mean it is prophetic or anything. I dont think. I just remember the explosions and not being able to locate the wife. It was very weird. I could probably find a dream interpretation web site that would offer some explanation.

Speaking of dreaming. I have to do just that. Busy day tomorrow and I will be worth nothing if I do not get some sleep. I will check on this thread soon and hope something becomes of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Cool dreams guys!

I had some crazy dreams last night about being in a real life version of ARMA and actually a mod for it called Sahrani Life. Mix that with reptilian type guys but the reptilians seemed like nice guys (buddies). I even stole someones ZSU 23 Shilka. But that disappeared and we were then inside of police SUV's.

Then mix that with the "ganglions" from "Dark Skies" the old TV show, but these ganglions could get inside humans and reptilians and control either one, thus making them evil. And basically me + some humans and a cool reptilian were going around trying to eliminate the ganglions.

Oh I almost forgot, somehow my dream then took a major shift and I found myself around my old white 94thunderbird, but it was covered in ice and I had to scrape all of the ice off, and there were these people wearing no shirts (female included) and I asked them "There is ice all over my car how are you guys not freezing with your shirts off?"

And then rather than driving, we started walking to school? And there were horizontal escalators on the sidewalk, so you could choose to walk or stand on the belt and let it take you. The city looked kind of like a weird version of LA for some reason.

Anyhow I showed up at the "school" and I kept asking myself, "Why am I at school I am 28yrs old?" So I went into the restroom and there was a class going on inside the restroom, and I saw my twin brother there. They said some kid fell down and died in there previously, which seemed weird. And I got a bunch of gum in my hair somehow, although I admit I was chewing a lot of it for an unknown reason (and i never chew gum in RL).

Then somehow I was flying a mi28 helicopter and hooked a line up to a house and with some other guy flying another similar heli, we moved this house to another location. Then I found myself driving in my car, and it seemed like summer time, and I stopped at a 7-11 and some kid attacked me trying to steal my $$$ I guess, but I couldnt punch or kick him at all, my body was moving too slow. So I kept throwing him on the ground asking him to stop.

Then I woke up.

You think your dream was weird?

Just think how everyone would react if I turned THAT dream into a prediction/prophecy!

I would get laughed off of ATS so fast...

There was a little bit more to it but it had illegal references that I probably should not mention.

I hope my dream is applicable here, because I was simply showing how absurd dreams can be no matter how real they may seem.

In my opinion your dream was really normal, and not really a future event, but more so your subconscious brain sorting out things and doing some problem solving.

I bet people think Im freaking nuts already for posting this though. But hey, I dont want to forget about it so posting it seems like a good way to keep it in the memory.

Talking about dreams is fun, and I love reading about other peoples dreams. However I never take them as predictions of the future, because there is no way to know if it is real or not. Dreams are dreams.

Hopefully my dream last night gives a good perspective on just how absurd they really can be!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Ok thats very weird,I had a full HD dream the other night that I was at sea in a big boat and many miles away I could sea a undersea volcano exploding through the water on the horizon.Then I was in a city,dont know which one and the sky was filled with huge meteors/fire balls crasing into the buildings.It was very vivid and I remembered everything when I woke up and wouldn't be relaying unless I read yours.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join