It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal complaint filed against 2 Black federal judges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Criminal complaint filed against 2 Black federal judges

On Jun 4, 2008, I filed a civil action with US District Court for Northern District of California. (Case # 08-cv-02776) This is a constitutional, civil, and human rights case challenging the racially motivated refusals by United States government officials and California state officials to investigate my criminal complaints, and the conspiracy by federal justice administrative officials with the US major media to place a secret prior restraint on my Internet free speech about my human rights case without due process of law in purpose to cover up my human rights cases against the US, etc. By th
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I could have more sympathetic about that Obama was forced to retract his comment on Prof. Gates false arrest by the White police officer, short of a formal apology. But I truly believe that the President and those Black elites in high positions, got what they deserve. For they, although black in color, have already made themselves part of the White racism towards other people of color like me.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wxliao

I could have more sympathetic about that Obama was forced to retract his comment on Prof. Gates false arrest by the White police officer, short of a formal apology. But I truly believe that the President and those Black elites in high positions, got what they deserve. For they, although black in color, have already made themselves part of the White racism towards other people of color like me.

Good post. I completely agree.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Could we please have the link?? Its says to click the link for more info but there isn't one!!!LOL

Zindo

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Without any link, this post is completely useless. It isn't complete. All it discusses is some sort of lawsuit. Who knows what it's about, or whether there's anything unusual or illegal about it? Nothing in the post itself is noteworthy.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wxliao

It may help me to understand just exactly what your thread is about if you would stick to one subject. Is it about Obama being "forced" to retract his statement, which he wasn't forced, and he didn't retract it.

Is it about your opinion that Obama and "those black elites" in high positions got what they deserved ?

Is it about the fact that you believe that Obama and "those black elites" in high posistions have made themselves part of the white racism towards other people of color like you ?

Or is it about the snippet of an article that you posted in your OP that you neglected to provide a link for ?

Perhaps you could provide the link for us.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Member is offline at the moment so I'll dump the only one I found from a blog called A Chinese proof: Racism and hypocrisy of the Western democracy.

US court’s conspiracy to create “procedural defects” through fraud and deceit to dismiss my civil rights case

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think the OP just made a mistake when posting.

I don't claim to be the smartest guy and maybe I've been reading all this stuff wrong but all I know is Obama and most people who pull the race card over EVERYTHING are IDIOTS! As a black guy (well half black, but I'm still a black guy regardless) myself I have NO RESPECT for them. Especially considering white people can't really pull the race card, and its not fair, white people see racism too. Also everytime you see this stuff on news its always black people, why not post some stories of the racism against white people that IS getting worst and worst in this country (especially with idiots like Obama as pres).

This kind of stuff makes white people think all black people just complain about everything and blame it on race and get away with it because we are black.

And this is kind of unrelated but regarding that professor at first I was on his side but the more I read about this I see he most likely did pull the whole "black man in america" thing. Its lame.

When I was in my stupid, ignorant teens I used to be a hardcore "white people are holding us down guy". Atleast nowadays that isnt true, this isnt the freaking 50's anymore, lol. Now I see its really laziness on a lot of black peoples part, and I really HATE to say that, but its true. I hate to say it but a lot of blacks WANT to sit on their ass and get government aide, they don't WANT to change. I wasn't going to live like that, so I changed. I came from NOTHING and have made something of myself and NO ONE held me back! Black people - the only people holding us back are ourselves!!! Poor black people are no diff than poor white people or people of every color. You have to want to change and MAKE yourself change and make your life better.

And WOW I really just went off on a rant, sorry! lol

Peace

[edit on 26-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wxliao

I don't understand how you believe that Obama has made himself part of the white racism against people of color like you when all he does is pull out the race card every opportunity he has.

top topics

join