It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Activity in the UK- Why?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Maybe the Americans gave the UK some black project technology? I dont believe we are being visited by aliens,to me it is military black projects that are flying around the UK.

Now lets burst your bubble my friend.I could use your logic and see how it works but your not taking into account alien abductions or alien sightings

Not all the people who claim to have been abducted or have seen aliens are pathalogical liars or attention seekers.There has to a few sightings and cases that are true.

If one takes that into consideration then one can asume that some of these exotic craft flying over our planet are not being piloted by humans or computers alone.

I do agree that black project craft are being flown,with the black triangular craft being used by USAF.Soldiers on war games on Salisbury plane encountered one of these craft that had already landed before they arrived in the same location.A pilot got out of the craft dressed in black with an amercan flag patch and paralized the troops with a tube he ws holding in his hand-He then insulted the limeys,got back in the craft and took off.

A black triangular craft was also spotted hanging over the then home secretary Michael Howards house by a few people.Perhaps the americans had brought some one over to have chats with him,seems more plausable than aliens hovering over his house!

So yes,a majority of the triangular craft of normal size are flewn by USAF and RAF.I cant say the same for the other craft sightings including the giant ones or the small foo fighters

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by harryallard

don't forget mine i mentioned back in Late may(one of my threads with pics) and since they have been appearing every other night

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
And also "Top Secret" Craft wouldnt be visable miles away.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You are confused about something. The report of a UFO crashing and someone being taken by an alien was actually a hoax devised by a group to see the affects on children. The kids are now traumatized because of it and the parents are extremely pissed off.

This type of study has happened before.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Not sure about these crop circles CX, but Hermans right when it comes to the ufo orbs. They really do exist and are buzzing the uk twenty four seven. We are being monitored by something that more people are experiencing than some endangered birds of prey.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Everyone please check out ufoorbhunter's videos in his profile. thx

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels

Originally posted by Solomons
A pilot got out of the craft dressed in black with an amercan flag patch and paralized the troops with a tube he ws holding in his hand-He then insulted the limeys,got back in the craft and took off.

The absurdity of a mouthy Yank getting out of a flying saucer just to insult some Limeys and then fly off made me LOL when I first heard that story a few years back. It rings true because noone would think to make it up.

I was going to mention the mass sightings of black triangle UFO's in the late 80's in the middle of a NATO exercise near Belgium, and then suggest that it made sense that that such UFO's would be US military if they were involved in such an event. But in looking for a link to the story I found this -

www.consciousape.com...

A triangle the size of a football pitch, it descends 10,000 feet in 2 seconds, and it vanishes off radar in an instant. I can't believe that a country with tech like that isn't using it to finish off its enemies in Mid East and Asia. What are they waiting for? The longer they leave it the more likely that enemies Russia and China will develop similiar technology either by espionage or their own back engineering exercises. So the conclusion has to be that either the US, China and Russia aren't really enemies or the most of the UFOs reported, such as in the article above, aren't of human origin.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by akkad]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
lol yeahh I know mate,the Limey bit for me sealed it!Also the black triangle above the MPs home rang alarm bells,seeing as his security would be top notch for potential IRA attacks they must have known it was there

A couple of firemen saw it and that blonde bird who made the front cover on some papers but of course the goverment denied everything

That belgium one is possible too,I always thought that could have been brits or yanks flying around.

The phoenix lights one is another matter!lol I somehow dont think we have giant craft like aircraft carriers hovering in the skys-

If its a conventinual shaped craft with wings,then thats a good bet we own it.And if we are flying these craft then the propulsion system is in another league!Its also being covered up,and implies that that the NASA rocket technology is very outdated.Wouldnt surprise me if these new craft can do space flight very well,and drop off robots on mars and keep them in tick tock condition to relay the pictures back to earth

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

If you're going to give your view, there's no point just outright taking the p*ss out of people without even attempting to be constructive.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So we have the UK with a perfect shaped triangle of energy lines laid over it. At certain points on this energy system there appear mega viewing points for ufo activity, the apex of this pyramid being the ancient stone circle of Arbor Low in the Derbyshire Peak District. Why does this system of energy lines that act like a motorway for ufos exist? Beyond me but we can guess..................

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Haven't you guys seen Torchwood??
en.wikipedia.org...

If all of the phenomenon is coming out of Cardiff, it IS them

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join