It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Activity in the UK- Why?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well in regards to why they came to Great Britain instead of the other countries, maybe they've already been in the past. I mean, if aliens came here in the 17th-19th centuries, who was the foremost global power. Great Britain and her Empire. So maybe they have made a deal with HRH Victoria, and are coming back now ? thats my speculation as to why they would go to GB over others.

Edit * Spelling

[edit on 26/7/09 by fapython]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Good luck proving that one.
...which leads me on to...what proof do you have that aliens are using humans minds for making crop circles?

Well, I can't really provide proof for that, but I can tell you a few things. My brother is a retired NSA operative and in the mid-90s we were having a conversation which diverted into a discussion about crop circles. It was then that I remember him telling me what you read in my last post about them. The leading crop circle researcher (and inventor of the phrase 'crop circles') Colin Andrews confirmed this to me in an e-mail which I can send you. He was also on the Mel Fabregas show a few weeks ago for an interview and also mentioned it on there I believe.

Btw, about the UFO orbs: I had my own personal encounter last year with three of the real UFO orbs, which were hovering maybe 20 ft. above my neighbor's roof, just stationary. There were two orange/amber types and one bluish/purplish one that actually emerged from one of the orange ones. I watched this all for like 20 minutes with my mini Tasco binoculars at about 2 am before they just literally vanished. Member ufoorbhunter had an experience with the exact same UFO orbs near Buxton, which he recorded and uploaded to his ATS profile in the media section. One of the videos is like half an hour long. You should watch the whole thing when you get a chance.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Also, watch this clip from the documentary Circlemakers. The guy they are interviewing is notorious crop circle maker Matthew Williams, who's the only person ever to have been arrested for creating crop circles in the early 2000s. He's speaking on behalf of inside knowledge from being directly part of the "creation" aspect of the phenomenon for many years.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryallard
hermantinkly, do you believe any of the theories suggesting that these orbs are "drones" or some form of astral projection of ET pilots inside a physical craft?

Hello Harry. That's a good question. I think that the UFO orbs are probes that are released from a larger mothership, kind of like in the video that was released from Mexico a few weeks ago where a large orange globe released a bunch of smaller orbs that were wobbling or dancing in the sky. I do think it's very possible that the smaller orbs are astrally projected "merkabahs" from a spiritually advanced ET race. It could very well be. In the documentary Ships of Light: The Carlos Diaz Experience which was actually about a Mexican man who was having contact with these very orbs; they were a very spirtual race concerned with the evolution of our consciousness. Some might call them The Pleiadians, although I'm sure they don't call themselves that haha. But there was a metaphysicist in the film who believed they actually were merkahbahs.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly

Originally posted by CX
Most of the ufo sightings recently have been lanterns, or what appear to be lanterns.

Sorry, I have to speak out about this person's post because it's just blatantly wrong. As a resident of Birmingham; as someone who keeps up with the subject, and as someone who has had a very close encounter with the UFOs that are sometimes mistaken for Chinese Lanterns, I can confirm with absolute certainty that the original poster is correct in saying that there seems to be a surge in UFO sightings across The Brisitsh Isles, especially in England and Scotland.

I've said it before and I will keep saying it, whether you want to hear it or not, it's fact: a certain percentage of the sightings in England are actually the real UFO orbs, which may appear very similar to Chinese lanterns from a distance. From up-close, they are actually more like basketball-sized globes that flicker all colours of visible light from the electromagnetic radiation spectrum (all colours from a rainbow) and pulsate from the center like jellyfish with heartbeats. They all have a specific tint to them though -- some orange, others blue, purple, angelic white, etc. They dematerialize and materialize out of thin air because they can change the wavelength of radiation from the range of visible light to a range that is invisible to the naked eye, like infrared or microwave. This is also why they are seen with infrared cameras sometimes. These objects are literally just masses of intelligent light (radiation).

Some of us believe they are connected to ancient stone monuments like Stonehenge and Arbor Low because they are often seen in Derbyshire flying parallel to the ley lines that lead up to these sites. It is my strong contention that these same UFOs influenced the creation of religion, particularly Chritianity. By that, I mean that they have been here for thousands of years and the primitive civilizations turned them into gods and worshipped them at the stone monuments like Stonehenge. What they actually are, I believe, is an extremely evolved race of multi-dimensional extraterrestrials that are playing a role in our evolution. Or maybe they are us in the future. Either way there is a very strong correlation between them and religion.

I am constantly looking at new UFO videos on the internet and I can differentiate between the real UFO orbs and the sky lanterns, that's how I know there is a massive increase in real UFO orb sightings. The real UFO orbs fly on fixed courses in pairs for long distances and sometimes wobble or dance in the sky, they don't just drift like sky lanterns. They also travel with different coloured orbs. Oh, and when there's a large fleet of them, it's usually lanterns, as people often release them during festivals.

By the way in regards to crop circles, do guys want to know the truth? About 5% of crop circles are the works of people doing it for egotistical pursuits or for fun. 85% of the crop circles are done by human crop circle makers, but here's the catch: the extraterrestrials are using their minds as the tool! So like a channeler might tune his mind into a "source" and download information to present to an audience, the same thing is happening to the minds of human crop circle makers; their minds are being downloaded with certain designs to make. So yes, a large percentage are man-made, but there is still a direct extraterrestrial involvement. 10% of crop circles are made directly by the extraterrestrials. What will usually happen though is that if the crop circles that the human makers made was not created properly, the extraterrestrials will fix them or "finesse" them so to speak.

The ET phenomenon is very closely related to the crop circle phenomenon. The human crop circle makers don't just randomly choose designs, there's a very specific reason why they choose the designs they make, and now you know why.

Whoa!!

I saw two large white "Orbs" a week or so ago....Heading east towards the North sea, I'm in Hull East Riding of Yorkshire!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Star n Flag for this post OP!!
and a smiley face

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Well thanks, same to you mate.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I can agree with most things you have to say. Problem is, the Crop Circles have been around for hundreds if not, thousands of years. These same type of designed Crop Circles, show up in old English books. Many of the designs, look like southwest America, Native Indian's, hierogylps. Hopi, Walpai, Chiricahua, etc.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RD47blog
reply to post by CX

I can agree with most things you have to say. Problem is, the Crop Circles have been around for hundreds if not, thousands of years. These same type of designed Crop Circles, show up in old English books. Many of the designs, look like southwest America, Native Indian's, hierogylps. Hopi, Walpai, Chiricahua, etc.

Yes, very good point mate. A good example of this actually happened right here in native England in 1678 in Hartforshire. The following exerpt was from a woodcut pamphlet titled The Mowing Devil, which was handed out after the crop circle was discovered and describes what the farmer of the crop field witnessed.

"And so it fell out, that very night, the crop of oat shew'd as if it had been all of a flame: but next Morning appear'd so neatly mow'd by the Devil or some Infernal Spirit, that no mortal man was able to do the like."

Notice how the description of what the farmer saw says that the "crop of oat had been all of a flame;" meanwhile, the UFO orbs often seen now-a-days are "orange" globes that can be mistaken for fires (chinese lanterns) from a distance when they are hovering over the crops. Also, notice how he believed it was "the Devil or some infernal spirit" that was responsible for the crop circle, which goes to show how the primitive people probably misinterpreted these UFOs as gods and worshipped them.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by harryallard

While those lights certainly may be unexplained I think it is a little premature and ambiguous to call them "alien activity". IMO that school hoax has no relationship. I only say this because this is the very reason why ufology gets a bad rap, everything always is alien related. A lot of times that is the logical conclusion, but a lot of times it is not, surely not when little research has or can be done to empirically lead one to the alien conclusion. Just be careful how you word things, we all want to be taken seriously.

[edit on 7/26/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
And if that wasn't good enough evidence, prepare for what you're about to read!

Last year, the M.O.D. decided to begin making their UFO files public. In one of the waves of UFO files released, there was a particular one about an incident that occured in 1988, where a woman walking her dog in Wiltshire one night encountered a man in a flying suit that told her his race was responsible for crop circles and that it was important for them to have the encounter. A few minutes after running back to her house, the woman realized that there was... get ready for this guys... "a large, orange globe making a buzzing sound rising from behind the bushes." She actually reported this to the Royal Airforce, spending an hour with the operator who took her call. The operator said she was genuinely frightened. You can read these files directly for yourself right here:

i28.tinypic.com...

i31.tinypic.com...

This is all very good corroborative evidence. It's a very real phenomenon once you begin to open your eyes and see the big picture of what's really going on.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I think that if these were alien related, the government would be all over them like a rash and the general public would not get a look in.

Look at every other alleged landing story in history, the government has either been allegedly involved or has responded to the incidents with great secrecy. Public haven't been allowed near the sites.

So do you think that if there was even a hint of E.T involvement with crop circles, the first people to get to walk all over them would be the public on paid tours?

[edit on 26/7/09 by CX]

Well your opinion that if Crop Circles were the work of UFO's the Government would be all over it and wouldn't allow people to just walk around looking at them is flawed.

You're comparing the Government retrieving saucers, weather balloons etc etc.... which can be easily done by blocking off an area and cleaning it up in a matter of hours..... to stopping people going into a crop field the size of a football field in some guys backyard when they are popping up all over the place..... and you are using that as one of the basis for your conclusion that they aren't alien made?

How do you profess the government covers up crop circles? Get a team to go out there and straighten all of the crops again... nobody will ever notice.

I find that thinking very hard to believe.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Total Package]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package

Originally posted by CX
I think that if these were alien related, the government would be all over them like a rash and the general public would not get a look in.

Look at every other alleged landing story in history, the government has either been allegedly involved or has responded to the incidents with great secrecy. Public haven't been allowed near the sites.

So do you think that if there was even a hint of E.T involvement with crop circles, the first people to get to walk all over them would be the public on paid tours?

[edit on 26/7/09 by CX]

Well your opinion that if Crop Circles were the work of UFO's the Government would be all over it and wouldn't allow people to just walk around looking at them is flawed.

Well not just flawed, but blatantly incorrect. For example:

In the following video, Colin Andrews was interviewed about an experience he had in Alton Barnes where him and a group of crop circle researchers were investigating a crop circle and were met by army Gazelle helicopters who were also investigating the crop circle and actually chasing after a UFO orb & trying to intimidate the researchers out of the area.

The following video was taped by the same woman who taped the infamous Derbyshire sighting (Sharon Rowlands) a day after the sightings ended, in the exact same vicinity that the UFO was seen in. It's another army Gazelle helicopter seemingly investigating the area. There was another broken clip that showed it chasing after a minitaure UFO orb.

Here's a clip from the actual Derbyshire sighting itself, just so you could see for yourself. Notice the lamp post in the foreground and the UFO in the vicinity where the Gazelle heli was hovering in.

This video shows an Apache helicopter chasing after UFO orbs in London. Here's part of the description: This UFO incident happened on Saturday 15th December, 2007 at 7.10pm. The sky was clear. I was at work and my colleague alerted me to a military helicopter outside. It appeared to be chasing several UFO's. The helicopter was a black military helicopter- After some research, it looks like it was an Apache. The helicopter displayed no tail or any other lights were visible apart from inside the cock pit. We watched for 5-10 minutes as the helicopter investigated- It had obviously been scrambled to investigate the UFO.

By the way, if anyone saw the X-Conference a few months ago, you should remember how Colin Andrews disputed Nick Pope who said the government had no involvement in crop circles and UFOs. Colin presented evidence in his dispute which obviously indicates government interest, going all the way into the Royal family.

I am going to refrain from posting for awhile because I get the feeling I'm coming off as a know-it-all... don't want to give off that impression at all lol. But everything you're reading from my posts is all truth and I encourage you to save it, remember it, pass it on to whoever wants to hear, etc.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I could never get my mates dad to go official on this one but this is a story that dates back to the winter of 1945..

He is from Coventry and worked as a ticket inspector on the Coventry buses, the route he was working at the time took him out to Baginton around the airport area and involved a very early morning trip to deliver workers to the Armstrong Whitworth factory which was close by the airfield..

Having dropped the workers off they had a decent wait before returning back into Coventry and use to turn out the buses lights and have a smoke in a lay by along side the perimeter fence of the airfield..

One early morning, as it was still dark, they saw a *luminous ball/orb* dive down from out of the sky and zip past the fence outside the bus window and then curve upwards and vanish. My mate's dad said that, the chain link fence visibly bowed towards the bus window as the object shot past... They were too stunned to ever report it and assumed, for many years, it was something the RAF was working on...

As i say, i could never get him to make any official report on this sighting, but he swore blind he was not making it up... it's a shame as it takes us back to 1945, I suspect, he might not have wanted the attention reporting it *officially* might have brought him..

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
well i must agree that there has been a few more sightings in the uk over the past few months. Quite a few of these can be explained, especially since the CoastGuard in Edinburgh have just released the following statement:

Coastguard urges lantern caution

Forth Coastguard is urging people to inform them when they launch Chinese lanterns at night following a number of unnecessary callouts and searches.

A spokesman said a "quick phone call to advise us of any launches will mean that we are not putting valuable resources into unnecessary searches".

He added: "Over the past couple of nights we have had three specific incidents where Chinese lanterns are to blame. The public have done the right thing in informing us as they feel this is a real emergency and they have spotted what they believe is a flare."

Full story: news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

What type of top secret black ops craft flies over populated cities glowing bright red and orange? Surely the new spy planes dont glow!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Well tell you what if half of what`s been seen here in
the UK is military, we have one hell of an arsenal at our
disposal.
Some of them maybe military projects,but to say
that we are not being visited is ridiculous,naive even.
And this "they are all chinese lanterns"nonsense is
another excuse to keep this from the public,I have
seen one lantern this year and that was a big heart
shaped one we set off at a party a few weeks ago,and
that just cleared the trees before crashing and burning in a
field.
If "chinese lanterns" can zig-zag all over the sky,stop dead
power up a bright blue before shooting directly up through
the clouds,then I`d love to buy some of those.
These have been used as a convenient smokescreen, and
TPTB are laughing at us!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Seems there may be some connection with Mexico. The UK and Mexico seem to have the most sightings and many similar types of sightings. Fleets of orbs for one.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by harryallard

Doctor Who and/or Torchwood has resumed shooting.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Originally posted by Solomons
Maybe the Americans gave the UK some black project technology? I dont believe we are being visited by aliens,to me it is military black projects that are flying around the UK.

You could possibly be right on this being military---but I personally have seen 4 ufos within the past few weeks here in North Yorkshire.
Up to then, I have never seen anything, despite being a regular sky-watcher.
Harrogate is certainly hotting up on ufo sightings, whatever they are !

Or America has deployed some new tech to the European theatre. In general I would think it would be harder to hide a new vehicle in the skies over Europe then America.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Here is a task for you:

What do you think are the link between this activity and the swineFlu ??

Oror, rapTure any one ? false Alien Invasions, they need the People to see and believe they are there, so when the 'rounding up' begins, they dont have to run after you, you come willingly caus it is soo cool and they are here to save us and all that..

Same as the swine flu vaccine agenda, fearmongering to get people to take the Jab instead they running after you with the Needle..

Or there is just ore Alien activity.. what ever makes you cum..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join