It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of creation, genetic manipulation and reality.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I submit to you a theory. It is a theory worth considering. It is of creation, genetic manipulation and a battle. A battle between the two forces that form our existence and our reality. To understand the theory we must travel to the very beginning of existence and time.

Job 38:4-7 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? Or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? Or who laid the corner stone thereof; when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

The Angels were created before the heavens and the earth, as evidenced by the above passages. The Angels all sang together and shouted for joy as God created our present reality. This we all now know. Satan, lifted up with pride, wanted to be like God and convinced a third of the Angels to think along these lines and join him.

Revelation 12:7-9 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Notice that the Devil is referred to as the dragon here. At this point we must look at the Biblical creation of man. There are two. Yes two. In the first God created man and women and blessed them. He gave them dominion over the beasts of the field and over the fish of the sea and the fowl of the air. In the second, God created a man out of the dust of the earth and gave him a soul. This man was placed in a garden and a woman was created from him. Let’s take a quick look at the first account of the creation of man.

Genesis 1:26-28 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The above was from the seven day creation that God laid out. The above took place on the sixth day. God rested on the seventh day and beheld all that was done and it was very good. Next God creates a man once again, but gives him a soul and places him in a garden.

Genesis 2:7-8 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

Now, in the first creation of man, there was no mention of a soul. In the second, man became a living soul. A woman was created from this man and they had a relationship with God in the garden. Had Satan and his followers been on the earth during this time? I do believe so. Satan began influencing man as soon as he was cast to earth. Influencing man to do what? To create a way to defeat God. Satan couldn’t manipulate the material world in which he now resided so he needed man. He needed man to learn. He needed man to believe that anything was possible. So began Satan’s program of deceit. Man, without a soul could be influenced to do anything he wanted and he increased the soulless humans understanding to his liking.

But what of that garden that was situated East of Eden? There were two humans there and they enjoyed a perfect relationship with God. Satan couldn’t influence them to see his way of thinking, they had souls, and this infuriated him. He had to destroy God’s little garden and make those two humans see that he was the prince of the power of the air. He had to be able to speak to them but he couldn’t.

The garden was too far for the soulless humans to find and God wouldn’t allow them to gain entrance anyway. He needed a new creation to get in there. A creature that he could possess and use to bring his message in this material world. A creature that could fly into the garden and speak with them. The soulless humans were given dominion over all the creatures on the earth. What if he could influence them to create a beast of their own? A beast that would be outside of what God created and thus be subject to him. A beast that he actually created.

So began his genetic manipulation of the animals on the earth. There were many mistakes made, and those mistakes were left to wonder on their own. There was much trial and error, and he soon realized that man and beast had to be fused. A perfect abomination that he could possess. A serpent. It could fly, and it was intelligent. He would use this creature of his to tell them two humans that they didn’t have to listen to God. He would open their eyes to his plan now.

Satan was ascending high above the ground as he pushed the creature’s wings through the still warm air. He couldn’t wait to show God’s special creation his side of things. It was a place free from his influence, until now. He would show God that even these two beings could be enlightened to his power. God had given him reign over this putrid planet but that garden had been untouchable and it infuriated him. That would change now. He would make sure of that.

He had been there before. He seen the two creatures that God had created for Himself. They couldn’t be influenced. They were equipped with souls. The protection afforded them infuriated him. That would change now. He could speak from this creature. This creature was his creation, and his creation would destroy God’s little garden. He laughed out loud as smoke streamed from the creature's nostrils and he veered toward Eden. It was a long time coming this little creation of his. He recalled how his subjects followed his every command. They were so stupid these soulless humans, but they were his.

Now look at this passage of scripture. It is when Satan appeared in the garden.

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.

More subtil than any beast of the field which God had made. Then who made it? I submit to you my final theory. Man, under Satan’s influence, created the serpent. By manipulating the genetics of the creatures of the field, they inadvertently also created the dinosaurs. We all know the myths of fire breathing dragons who were able to talk. I believe this is where those myths came from.

The implications are huge. The questions raised by this theory are many. Why would God allow this? Was it part of His plan? Did He know this would happen? Yes. He knew quite well and has things under control. What good could become of it if God allowed this? Is this a viable theory, oh wise people of ATS?

[edit on 26-7-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm just asking if this sounds as though it could have been possible. This is a theory I developed by reading the Bible. I noticed a few things that had to be put in perspective so I came to this conclusion. Could this possibly have happened?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well thought out ideas there.

It may be that the biblical god and satan are representaitons of the dualistic forces, in essence they need each other to survive and be in conflict for anything to exist.

To me it seems though that the bible is actually trying to explain two things at once, talking about a half physical/half astral race of demigods that interacted with the humans species.

So it does not talk in terms of the one true god, the most high, but of Yahweh and Satan at this point, actual races of aliens that manipulated human dna and consciousness. I think Jesus was talking mainly about the one true god, and not the gods of the old testament.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Thanks for the input Majestic23. I see where you are coming from. I do not believe though that God needs anything for Himself to exist. I believe God lets us exist to express His love.

Satan was a created being. Given his own mind and will. He brought evil into existence. Instead of destroying this creation, God allowed to him live and watch for himself what his thinking and influence would create.

I believe in the end we will testify what these two opposing forces have done in our lives. We will testify as to what force we find most productive. (For lack of a better way to describe it.)

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Good post.

I believe genetic manipulation took place in our distant past.

As far as Satan is concerned..I believe that our egos are `Satan`.

Star and flag.

[edit on 7/26/2009 by jean59]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jean59

Thank you jean59! Our egos are something that I believe come about by the slow manipulation of thought processes by the underlings of Satan. They tell us that we have been wronged in this matter or that. Or that we are correct on this topic or the other. They then begin to groom us into believing that all are against us.

Maybe not to that extent but certainly along those lines. It shuts communication of different ideas off from us so we only see someone who wants to help as an adversary.

Even if the person is an adversary, we should listen to them. Truth comes to us in very quiet ways sometimes and we should be able to discern it. That is why I often pray for a discerning heart. A heart that can dissect truth from falsehood. Am I still deceived at times? You bet, because we sometimes hear only what we want to.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Jack, what you have informed us/the reader here...is way beyond the average ATS reader...most will dismiss, some will ignore, and lurkers will wonder from what planet you came from...

Don't fret...

These great concepts were created BEFORE time began, keep them coming...the THREADS that is...and you will be great, have energitic, massive effect/affect...OT always struggled with which one to use....

OT

PS: Other, pls weigh in....u out there?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Indeed it seems the ego is what actually keeps our souls anchored to the world of illusion, we know that as children we have no ego and so percieve timespace and relatvity in a very natural way and are more connected to the source so to speak. When we reach old age and our senses start to break down we also have this effect where we become forgetful as we get closer to death. We forget our identities and our compartmentalised worldview.

No matter how anyone can look at it, the fact is that we are all one and all interconnected, and if that is in fact the true god the oneness then the ego is what causes the separation from god. So are we separated from god for a good reason or a bad reason?

What do you guys think of the concept that Yahweh is a jealous god?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
No matter how anyone can look at it, the fact is that we are all one and all interconnected, and if that is in fact the true god the oneness then the ego is what causes the separation from god. So are we separated from god for a good reason or a bad reason?

What do you guys think of the concept that Yahweh is a jealous god?

ok...first statement true...good job!

2nd....question, who are you addressing here? youguys, doesn't have a handle/avatar?

OT

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I was on board with the theory until the dinosaurs part. See you're taking the story too literally, the lesson of Eden is that ignorance is bliss and awareness makes you responsible for your "sin".

Its also a lesson about not listening to talking snakes

The most important part of what you point out is that there are two creations in Genesis, this I think may be a distant memory of when Neanderthals and us "modern" humans both existed and that our main advantage was our intellect/emotion or "Living Soul". Most people entirely ignore that God makes man and woman in the first chapter and that the Bible only later goes into detail about Adam and Eve - this fact entirely eliminates the need for any inbreeding to take place as Adam and Eve are not the only two in existence, just the only two allowed in the Garden. But again its just a story and we shouldn't over think it, though I admit its fun to speculate

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
2nd....question, who are you addressing here? youguys, doesn't have a handle/avatar?

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Thanks for replying Titen-Sxull. I come to conclusions that I pass along to others and let them give me their ideas. Yours is one of these and I understand you. This is just my theory. You see, after Adam and Eve were expelled from the garden I believe they told their story to the rest of mankind and gave them faith. I believe the story of the garden of Eden is the story of us all. Spiritually broken and in need of forgiveness.

Something happened after they listened to the Devil. Do you know what happened?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I don't know what happened, I don't think anybody knows for certain. It's a story that's open to interpretation...

I dislike the concept that we are all born guilty thanks to the sins of some ignorant folks in a Garden millennium ago, I think that's just something they use to instill undue guilt in people.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Had to run out OldThinker! Thanks for weighing in on this topic! I can see the greater plan in what God has allowed here. I mean you and I both know that the wages of sin are death, correct? God told Adam and Eve that they would surely die if they ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

They both died spiritually, but God did something that is beyond comprehension at this point. Do you know what it is?

Genesis 3:21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

He provided the first sin offering! In keeping with His word in later texts.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
Something happened after they listened to the Devil. Do you know what happened?

What was the forbidden fruit? I think it might have been humans procreating together of their own accord, against the will of god/alien race.
They humans then began to multiply and become hard to control. The alien leader Yahweh, wanted to destroy or flood the humans out to make them managable, the ark may have been symbolism for genetic records of Earth life?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Well, you could say that. What does the Bible teach us about interpreting it?

2Peter 2:20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation.

This means that we cannot pick verses and believe they are telling this and such and just believe that interpretation. We are to delve into the word of God and find the answers we seek. All the while learning of God's ways and forming a relationship with him.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

But Modern Christianity does interpret the Bible and its impossible to NOT interpret it individually because our subjective perception bars us as human beings from all getting the same thing out of one verse or another especially when dealing with something as vague and self-contradictory as the Bible.

There are how many THOUSANDS of different denominations of Christianity, all of which have different interpretations of various scriptures and stories...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You are right. The whole denomination thing is baffling. I believe this too was created by Satan and his minions as a way to divide and create strife. I'm right, your wrong, No your wrong I'm right.

It's all a bit too much and not what God had envisioned for us. Religion has a way of doing that. A relationship with God is what I believe is best. It begins with His son Jesus.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Majestic, I am not ignoring your posts and I appreciate what you are adding to the topic! I believe the forbidden fruit was the knowledge of good and evil. You see Adam and Eve only knew good. When the serpent informed them that they didn't have to listen to God they were enlightened to his way of thinking and died spiritually.

Edited to add: Yes, I believe God is a jealous God.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have to run for a bit. Please keep searching and posting your awesome ideas. I will be back shortly though and look forward to reading them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join