It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prisoner Train Cars - Halliburton Built - Ready In The US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

Just for kicks and grins.....the CMO on the side of the cars stands for Chicago, Minneapolis, St. Paul & Omaha. It can be found on many Union Pacific trains.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hard to believe this silly conspiracy is STILL going on. I think it predates the world wide web too. I dont know which one is sillier, this one or that sticker on the back of road signs are secret directions for invading armies.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

lets have like 5000 people stand in front of these cars so they cant use em.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by enlightenedwarrior

lets have like 5000 people stand in front of these cars so they cant use em.

why would you not want them to load cars? You do understand that those are automobile cars....right?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have been following these threads through the years and have concluded the same thing every time. They are Auto-Max rail cars.

I am still waiting for the photos to prove these rail cars have been converted into prison rail cars, which I feel could easily be done. But till then they are Auto-Max rail cars.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

Yep ...

Honda Deploys Fleet of Auto-Max Railcars to Ship Cars and Trucks to Market

Amazing how different folks can look at the same item and see such different things depending on pre-conceptions.

There might be a lesson in there somewhere for our ufologist friends.

[edit on 23 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
OK well here's the deal and this is as real as it gets as stated I work at a railroad yard in Chicago and found some DODX cars on a passing track in the back of the yard I promised pics or video and tried those cars in earlier posts were auto haulers but I found the cars we are looking for had a mini DV and my Droid ready for pics they were covered in a really tight white material almost like plastic wrap to mask the car from being seen I cut it open with my pocket knife and tried taking pics was stoppedby railroad police taken to the office and questioned by federal authorities a couple hours later I didn't really talk much just listened and am suspended until Monday 5/24 hope to catch it another time

Oh well tried at least

[edit on 19-5-2010 by IndianaOps]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

well, guess they are named Automax or something ..sort of like
the old ones or the other ones you can see on youtube anytime.
Automax and Autorack
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
I wonder why they spent so much money on these things if the
auto industry is in so much trouble..might explain why they are put
on side tracks out of the way of regular rail hauls. Many have mentioned
these things before and although they might be contracted by
haliburton the shackles are for securing vehicles..much too big
for people I would think. Had read somewhere that rumor has it
that a massive grave was requested to be dug somewhere in new york.
This was some time ago and thus far nothing sinister has ever been
proven. Keeping an eye and ear open IS a good idea..asking
questions of the wrong people or at the wrong place or wrong time might not be a good idea. All the rumor spreaders are doing
is making any genuine finds seem ridiculous and sensational.
Why bother making fuzzy night pics of parked autorack trains when there
are already so many videos posted?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
These are for hauling new automobiles. I see them all the time on the
Union Pacific Railroad. They go through by the thousands some time.
I have seen the cars inside also. Those vents you see on the side are
for wind protection. With the height of these cars it is possible for the
wind to actually blow them over if there are high winds. The wind goes
through the vents and on out the other side to stableize the railcar.

Yes, the auto industry has taken a loss lately, but it isn't as if they have
completely shut down production. They use these car hauling railcars
all the time. These are not for rounding up prisoners and herding them off
to a camp somewhere.

Do some people on this forum live in a la la land fantasy world where
everything that drives by is a threat to them? Get out of the city sometime
and go for a drive in the country and see the world as it really is.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
AND AGAIN PEOPLE THINKING THEY KNOW EVERYTHING

I work for the railroad I know the difference between an auto rack and other types of cars used
I'm saying I get logged in at work and know on yard where the DODX cars are located DODX designates the car I'd being leased to the Department of defense just like when your stopped at a train the cars that haul trailers are labeled TTAX TTRX followed by numbers

Usually DODX is Humvees or tanks but these were covered white I cut it open to what looked like a a large doublewide but all metal with benches that ran the length of the car I saw this through what appeared to be a door with a glass square in the middle that's when o got busted.

Also the car does not say DODX it might be a TTGX or the like for you you to see they are classified DODXin the system for us to know and the railroad police usually drive along side it and hand it to the next sector or other railroads police for security.

Will be snooping around when I get back to work

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
not to just bump a post from the past, but they are normal rail cars that haul different types of cars. The ETTX cars are tri-level, (i.e. three levels of cars, about 15 normal size cars per autorack. The TTGX are bi-level cars and used to carry trucks and cars with higher heights like SUV's. Can carry about ten of these per car. I pull the autoracks out of the GM plant here in kansas city five days a week (yes I work for union pacific), and there's nothing but cars in them. As stated above, the holes are there for wind purposes. The older autoracks didn't have sides on them, but too much vandalism occured and now they are locked up and have the grates on the sides. If anyone would like pics of the inside of these cars I would gladly show you some. What you should be more worried about is the spent nuclear fuel cars that we haul through major cities all the time in huge radiation proof containers. They say there indistructable, but I doubt they are!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join