It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Depopulation Begins... W.H.O. Operates in Secrecy to Accomplish Forced Vaccination Agenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The WHO has refused to release the Minutes of a key meeting of an advisory vaccine group – packed with executives from Baxter, Novartis and Sanofi – that recommended compulsory vaccinations in the USA, Europe and other countries against the artificial H1N1 “swine flu” virus this autumn.

In an email this morning, a WHO spokesperson claimed there are no Minutes of the meeting that took place on July 7th in which guidelines on the need for worldwide vaccinations that WH0 adopted this Monday were formulated and in which Baxter and other pharma executives participated.

Under the International Health Regulations, WHO guidelines have a binding character on all of WHO’s 194 signatory countries in the event of a pandemic emergency of the kind anticipated this autumn when the second more lethal wave of the H1N1 virus — which is bioengineered to resemble the Spanish flu virus — emerges.

In short: WHO has the authority to force everyone in those 194 countries to take a vaccine this fall at gunpoint, impose quarantines and restrict travel.
www.knowthelies.com.../4184

And before you start spouting off the 'ol, "well, I an't gonna take no vaccine!'...just remember that according to the Model Emergency Health Powers Act, all those that refuse to take the vaccine will be arrested since it is a criminal offense. Police even have the authority to use deadly force, since under hte MEHPA, all those that refuse the vaccine are "criminals."
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Former high-level Bush financial insider says swine flu vaccine part of depopulation agenda-
birdflu666.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Global depeepulation. The rise and fall of the "peeps".

I have property, who do I leave it to? I guess the state gets it.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Can anyone verify any of the information provided by the video and/or site linked? This is either grade 1 fear mongering or something to be on high alert about, asap. Even if this were true, what could be done in such short notice? The site says German troops to land starting TOMORROW!! I'm in Texas...actually thinking about spending the night at my uncles place in the country where there are many cowboys around with lots of firepower.

Am I out my mind for being at least a little concerned here? Have seen many such posts in the past, but for some reason, this one's ringing some bells here.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think mass vaccinationing of multi millions of people in hundreds of countries is going to be a farce.

It sounds good in theory and on paper, but the logistics of this is going to be a nightmare to implement and it's going to cost governments billions of dollars just in the man power alone to accomplish it.

I've seen with my own eyes the total incompetence of people under pressure and with minimal funding during emergency situations who work for different organisations like hospitals etc.

I think this is going to be total FAIL.
It would take a decade at least to get around to that amount of people.
By then, the "pandemic" would be well and truly over.

I can't see them worrying about the ones who refuse to have it and go to great lengths to avoid it. They are going to have their hands full vaccinating those who are willing to have it.

What I think is that this is being put in place for something more sinister coming down the pike.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It's not all that easy to make vaccines in massive quantities rapidly. Even a year, with every vaccine lab in the world pumping it out, would probably not be enough time to make the 6 billion + doses it would take to vaccinate the entire world.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute
It's not all that easy to make vaccines in massive quantities rapidly. Even a year, with every vaccine lab in the world pumping it out, would probably not be enough time to make the 6 billion + doses it would take to vaccinate the entire world.

That's what the adjuvant is for. As an extender. If they run really short I guess the vaccine could mainly consist of mercury and squalene.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

RALEIGH (WTVD) -- NC health officials expect the H1N1 virus or Swine Flu to strike again in September. Plans are underway to get all 9 million North Carolinians vaccinated.

It would appear that at least some of the states really think they can do it...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie

That is unless theyve been processing this stuff for much longer.........say........before this new "outbreak" happened.

It was way too sensationalized for my taste, thats what made it fishy to me, more like they turned this loose and pushed it like crazy to create the fear of it in order to administer this stuff.

Kind of interesting tho, there will be a certain amount of people out there who will buy into the hysteria around that time of year, perfect timing for the normal flu to start kicking in, perfect timing to create more mass hysteria that they HAVE to take this vaccine to be safe.

Ive never had the flu shot, and ive had the flu maybe 2 times in my whole life, and i dont plan to start taking any vaccines now.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
First of all every meeting has to have someone taking the minutes this is irresponsible government lunacy at work using our money of course. Getting sick and tired of the rotten bastards that run our country.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Indoors I'm going to full spectrum lighting starting now. It helps some with natural vitamin D production in the body.

I have two cats that can't be let outdoors also. One almost twenty was just attacked by another cat and almost killed and the other runs away.

FYI I may have already had the new flu and recovered. I was not tested. I knocked it out with the oil of oregano. (not safe for small children or pets)

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie
[more

I hear that helps, im pretty healthy i take my multis and eat decent, drink lots of water etc etc.....lol all the organs are functioning great, and my immune system is good......

I just think this is all a giant ploy, we will see how far it goes i suppose.

My father had it, hes 65 , and had cancer for the last 5 years and got over it no problem.......seems the more that happens the more questions are unanswered

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I don't have a hammer, I don't have a bell, I don't have a song to sing. I have a really big bot.

Well, that's the way it is.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

If that is true- and I have no reason to suspect it isn't- god help us all.

Do you mean to say that we'll literally be fired upon if we refuse the vaccine?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
And before you start spouting off the 'ol, "well, I an't gonna take no vaccine!'...just remember that according to the Model Emergency Health Powers Act, all those that refuse to take the vaccine will be arrested since it is a criminal offense. Police even have the authority to use deadly force, since under hte MEHPA, all those that refuse the vaccine are "criminals."

Good thread!!

I was reading about this and was wondering how they would force people to do this....

In the event of WHO declaring a pandemie, WHO has the authority to order forced vaccinations around the world.

All 194 signatory countries to IHR must comply.

So the WHO has the authority and all signatory countries must comply...

basicly saying, if you are on this list - you have no choice..

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium
Belize
Benin
Bhutan
Bolivia (Plurinational State of)
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana
Brazil
Brunei Darussalam
Bulgaria
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
Chile
China
Colombia
Comoros
Congo
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
Côte d'Ivoire
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Democratic People's Republic of Korea
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Fiji
Finland
France
Gabon
Gambia
Georgia
Germany
Ghana
Greece
Grenada
Guatemala
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
Haiti
Honduras
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iran (Islamic Republic of)
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Latvia
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Madagascar
Malawi
Malaysia
Maldives
Mali
Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Mauritius
Mexico
Micronesia (Federated States of)
Monaco
Mongolia
Montenegro
Morocco
Mozambique
Myanmar
Namibia
Nauru
Nepal
Netherlands
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Niger
Nigeria
Niue
Norway
Oman
Pakistan
Palau
Panama
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Republic of Korea
Republic of Moldova
Romania
Russian Federation
Rwanda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Samoa
San Marino
Sao Tome and Principe
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Serbia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Africa
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Suriname
Swaziland
Sweden
Switzerland
Syrian Arab Republic
Tajikistan
Thailand
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Timor-Leste
Togo
Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
Uganda
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United Republic of Tanzania
United States of America
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Vanuatu
Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)
Viet Nam
Yemen
Zambia
Zimbabwe

So.....which countries aren't on this list? (apart from North-Korea)..??

Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I think the great majority of people would never believe our government would actually deliberately unleash any type of virus on us. People need to wise up. Governments have freely spoken about using viruses to bring down certain wildlife populations, I will post one example from Australia where they introduced a virus into the rabbit population, which killed 90 percent of wild rabbits.

Rabbits were eradicated by sequential epizootics of myxomatosis and rabbit haemorrhagic disease (RHD), and a single application of cereal-based bait (Talon® 20P) containing the anticoagulant brodifacoum. The effectiveness of these mortality agents was evaluated by monitoring 70 telemetered rabbits, half of which were vaccinated against RHD. A natural epizootic of myxomatosis from May to July 1997 reduced the rabbit population from about 250 to 100. RHD, released in August 1997, reduced the population by a further 55%, the rabbits dying within 4–23 days.

www.sciencedirect.com... 0063175&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=4455034&md5=8ddb89134579908d5df80097ee9439d9

Don't put anything past them.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This really reflects my Lower astrals thread, it is the lowest form of dehumanization and depoulation tactic attempted thus far.

Remember there will be several different vats of vaccine made and depending which side of the light you sit on reflects which injection you will recieve.

It is a sick game and for this to be played out in its entirety, we must stand in solidarity against the Damned pharma and evil corrupt Demons.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, why are you linking depopulation with a vaccination? Unless you have some sort of proof that these are deadly vaccines? No... of course not. Jumping to conclusions - it's what we're good at! No meeting minutes = secret agenda to force vaccinations, and clearly forced vaccinations = global depopulation. Nice sleuth work! You should get a job as a PI, you'd be really good at it!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Dang it....even North Korea is in the list under Democratic People's Republic of Korea.....

That means every county on this earth is on that list.....how incredible is that??

So with a total population figure of 6,768,167,712 (as of Juli 2009) (World POPClock Projection ) and the goal to get the population figures below 500 million then that would mean 6,268,167,712 (that's 6,2 billion) people would have to die from this vaccination.....??

I.e. about a 92,6% mortality rate from either the flu or the vaccination..assuming each goverment agreed upon this idea under the condition that 7.4% of it's population would survive in order to run the country in the aftermath of this great dying......

Now....if i were the NWO i would seriously consider, instead of killing this much people, to comatise all these people and use the 100Watt each person, on average, generates to power what ever you need powered...
(i'm not clear on how to "harvest" this energy but in theory it could work?)

So then we've solved the population problem and the energy crisis in one swoop. Economic crisis will probably not be an issue when this has come to pass so that only leaves us with crime....

Since every goverment will be able to select which people belong to the "golden 7.4%" to carry on, i'm guessing they will not be flipping a coin to see who the lucky ones are but rather a selection of fine, upstanding citizens such as politicians, lawyers, doctors and scientist (oh and a couple of farmers). They do not belong to the crime-problem-target-group so i guess that takes care of that problem.....

Come to think of it, these bastards are trying to create a perfect world, because in their eyes this one isn't functioning to well......

Hmmm, better check if i'm on the "7,4-list"....

Are you on the "7,4-list"????

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
Hmmm, better check if i'm on the "7,4-list"....

Are you on the "7,4-list"????

Peace

I just checked and I'm on the list of The Goose That Laid The "Golden 8".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join