It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLE 09: Odd Events in Your Neighborhood?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
there have also been plenty of comments in the last 48 hours about youtube "interfering" with it's email system.
messages not getting sent or received.
I haven't had any problems.
But I must reiterate, "At least part of NLE 09, if it wasn't from the beginning, is now devoted to following the reporting of it from regular citizens."

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

i never know what day it is

nuff said really

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
the big problem with all thes ` OMG - its NLE09 lets look outside ..........oh crap theres " military vehicles moving about the country" ............... panic ! "

is that the idiots havnt been out side for so long that they have no idea whats normal - and that miklitary exercies / deployments and relocations occur every single day in some part of the country

thier " findings " are meaningless as they fail to supply the nessesary evidence that what they film / see is ACTUALLY part of NLE09 and not just military routine that they havnt noticed untill they rushed out in a flap looking for evidence of NLE09

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by briantaylor

I got all of the video's from days previous but that was about it and maybe CSIS is trying to keep us Canadian in the dark about all activities to the south which isn't working very well. I'm not sure what part of the country your from but I have been seeing some strange things happening like the air force has been low flying their CF-18's over Edmonton for the past two days, griffons have been taking off quite a bit from city center airport and I'm seeing some troop movement on the southside of town.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I did not see one thing different in my area....SE Texas, Gulf Coast

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason

Yesterday, (7/25/09) afternoon a member of the American Resistance Movement was making snooping rounds when he spotted this equipment being offloaded at a local trucking yard in Brunswick County, NC. All equipment, aside from one utility trailer, was painted in a woodland camo scheme. Equipment consisted of:

In late August/ early September there were reports of Chinook helicopters landing in a field not far from Raleigh NC. Now the military does ocasionally use RDU airport for a stop over or load out point. However, these helicopters turned up in private fields.

In NC there are enough military bases and installations that seeing such things isn't much reason for concern. It is not unusual to see military caravans on US40, US85, or US95.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join