It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: the secret evidence of global warming Bush tried to hide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Revealed: the secret evidence of global warming Bush tried to hide

www.guardian.co.uk

Photos from US spy satellites declassified by the Obama White House provide the first graphic images of how the polar ice sheets are retreating in the summer. The effects on the world's weather, environments and wildlife could be devastating.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Yet another proof how this planet of ours is warming up to a very dangerous point or just another smoke screen to confuse the public? Well facts are that global weather conditions are changing from year to year - the only problem now is to find a solution. In any case, the photo tells it all.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26/7/09 by Souljah]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Souljah

Here's an article that states just the opposite.

icecap.us...

Just another case of he said/he said. . . .

If you believe the global warming crowd, ignore my data.

If you think it is bunk, take a look.

I'm just surprised that no one in the Obama administration has tried to link. . . global warming=gun control=health care=cap in trade=Bushes fault

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well there are a few russian scientists who say that all the planets in our solar system are heating up, not )ust ours. So not really global warming, but a solar cycle

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
an interesting piece from a year or so ago.

www.theregister.co.uk...

and, it seems, by Feb 2009 the ice was growing again

www.americanthinker.com...

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fapython

Anybody ever see the documentary 'The Great Global Warming Swindle'? Its a good film and makes you question man made global warming.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Not man made, and it is only a result of the cycle of all things.
It is a money proffeting scam, look at this clip !!

The Earth is warming, but NOT by MAN ..

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Is this a bigger money profiting scam than capitalized health care?

How about capitalized prisons?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

No clue kid, we were talking about the warming scam ..
I dont live in usa and dont get into your mossad president scams on health care.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Saturday, July 25, 2009 12:06 AM
3,000 Low Temp Records Set This July!

www.accuweather.com.../mtweb/content/weathermatrix/archives/2009/07/1000_low_temp_records_set _this_july.asp

www.globalwarminghoax.com...

[edit on 123131p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
there is no question that this planet's weather fluctuates. seems like it most likely is responding to the sun. it might be warming up even as we speak, or cooling down. the question is: is it caused by man? has the cause been correctly identified? is it possible for man to correct the problem?

while man has done a lot of polluting, i don't think the human race, a tiny percentage of the mass of this planet, has done this. i think the fact that it has been identified as certain activities, which certain people have the solution for, and those problem solving activities just happen to bring them untold riches is just a bit too convenient. the fact that 85% of the money to be gleaned by the government from these new taxes has already been given away to special interests to get the votes necessary pass it, is icing on the scam cake. the private individuals will still get rich, just not the government, though probably many members of government are invested in said enterprises or receive funds from their owners.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by earlywatcher]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I wish people would wake up when it comes to Global Warming.

Politicians love Global Warming because it allows them to control your behaviour in the name of saving the planet.

They will not change their behaviour because the rules don't apply to them.

It's just like healthcare. They voted down Government rationed healthcare for themselves. Obama talked about taking the cheaper pill but I bet when his family gets sick he wants the best pills.

Al Gore flies Gulfstreams and he hasn't woodchipped any of his houses. You have stars talking about using 1 sheet of toilet paper. This is all about control over your behaviour in the name of saving the planet.

Obama's cap and trade bill is all about controlling your behaviour. They want to force you into cars you don't want to drive because they think it's best. You will not be able to sell a home you own unless it meets Obama's Global Warming standards.

It's all about control. This is why you have to look for the politics behind the emotion.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

I agree I believe that the anti-global warming movement is really to stop any lobbying which attempts to get industry to reduce pollutants.

Pollutants cause untold amounts of damage to people and the places we live. I could care less about the global warming caused by pollutants, but I want them to STOP!

Or at least be reduced greatly.

The anti-global warming movement is really a pro-pollution movement.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I keep seing these posts, but no one brings up the fact that all planets are changing, it is not just Earth.

What more solid evidence can one get ?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Global warming........

When the sea levels rise and those living in coastal cities will have to row to work, then who will say?

"Why weren't we warned"

tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov...

www.eurekalert.org...

www.newscientist.com...

I'm not saying it is caused by man and his pollution but may I suggest an investment in a nice boat never the less.

S&F

[edit on 26-7-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fapython

It is not justRussian scientists who are saying this. it is actually a fact that most planets with an atmoephere, and even moons, have been udnergoing dramatic Climate Change at the same time that Earth was undergoing such changes, and they were warming just like Earth was warming.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Hunka...you continue to disregard the fact that CO2 is not a pollutant, even if the EPA claim it is... The EPA also wants to label water vapour a pollutant...

The cap and trade policies are ALL based MAINLY on CO2...WHICH IS ESSENTIAL FOR LIFE....

Please get your facts straight before making wild claims.

Remember, as i told you in your other thread, removing CO2 is not going to take away the real pollution, in fact removing CO2 from the atmosphere will essentially kill all life on Earth....

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

your post brings a question to my mind. i've read that CO2 from organic life is a closed cycle. we just recycle in and out. it's only the carbon we bring out that was stored in the earth, like coal and oil, and put it back in the air that's a problem. so the entire green movement is based on carbon. is there anything in there about heavy metals? or other chemicals put into the air or water by industry? or is it just CO2?

for the longest time, there was a mildly radioactive waste "pond" near albany oregon that was a product of a nearby industry. we'd actually have things on our ballot demanding that they clean it up, which they ignored. eventually they did clean it up in their own good time. would this kind of thing be addressed by cap and trade?

what about the contamination of water through irrigation? from what i understand, running river water through the soil puts salt into it. i might be misunderstanding this so don't flame me anybody. I'm just asking a question. does cap and trade apply to all kinds of pollution or only carbon?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This video shows an animation of all antarctic sea ice levels from 2000 until now...

Just so you can see for yourself, what kind of changes have been going on.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Jomina]

EDIT By the way the user there has frequent updates showing animations of the magnetosphere, solar activity, etc, for anyone interested.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Jomina]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It's a solar issue, for crying out loud.

Wasn't there evidence that proved the opposite of Global Warming but they wanted it to cover it up?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join