It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Federal Reserve has got to go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Google Video Link

America: Freedom to Fascism is crucial to understanding that the Income Tax Act was criminally passed, making it null and void yet illegally enforced. Key to understanding how the Fed is more powerful than congress. Get this video out before the money powers implode the economy some more!

[edit on 26-7-2009 by ResistNWO]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
there is fixed the code, the video should work now

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What ever I learnt during the course of 1 year on ATS is explained much better in this video. The video is 1 hour 49 minutes but worth your time spend. Aaron Russo a great American (may God rest his soul in peace) seems to have had great passion for the freedom of this country.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Very informative, although I've viewed it before. I wonder though how many here believe what Mr. Russo left us as his legacy in film and what they do about it? I do indeed believe the federal reserve is in control and do indeed think "income tax" is a fraud upon my rights.

your feelings?

Ty for a timely post

E

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmalone

The whole thing makes me uneasy. I know that the Federal Reserve is a sham, our 'banks' are all shams, and we're all being played from both sides. Our country is too dependant on the Federal Reserve. They've got it all sewn up, and there isn't thing one anybody can do about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Theres plenty we can do. There are millions of us and a few of them.

top topics

join