It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Bright Eyes (utility workers trained to spy on home owners)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Bright House Networks is launching a new neighborhood watch initiative Thursday.

Operation Bright Eyes is designed to maximize the eyes and ears of Bright House Networks field service representatives and other employees to easily identify suspicious behavior and to quickly report criminal activities to police.

Bright House says each of its 3,000 employees, including hundreds who regularly drive through and become familiar with residents and activities in neighborhoods, will receive crime-watch training designed by Central Florida Crimeline. Employees will also be equipped with a comprehensive list of emergency numbers to call.

www.myfoxorlando.com...

Boy it must be exhausting for Americans to just get by on a daily basis without having to be spied on. You communications is spied on, you co-workers report your activities to centres not connected with your employer and no gable guy is going to rummage through your private papers while you run round to get him a cool drink.

Here is the link to Operation Bright Eyes website;

www.brighthouse.com...

Who said Cointelpro is dead?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thats why when my Internet/Cable messes up, I fix it myself. Only time I ever let any utility worker in here, is when something springs a leak that I can't fix. Phone company, cable company or computer techs have never been in my home. Don't need, nor do I want their intruding eyes/ears.

join