It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documented Facts about a possible covert takeover of America (Educational Documentary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Documented Facts about a possible covert takeover of America (Educational Documentary):

I decided to post after after thinking if I should or not but I believe this is valuable to the abovetopsecret community and I believe it's educational even if it isn't perfect, I believe this extends what Alex Jones was trying to talk about and this documentary is my belief that they used a well orchestrated blueprint to plan out their evil and crooked activities.

Description: America the most secure anti-terrorist nation in the world has been taken over by secret societies but How? The blueprints for the takeover of America are going to be exposed and this blueprint wouldn't have been possible without Alex Jones revealing many of their plans I decided to put together the blueprints on how they did it, on how they can overthrow our government and take over our country. They do it through secrecy and very well thought out blueprints or else they would have failed on the spot and so I try to reveal their step by step plan for United States control which is leading as well into the NWO. I will reveal 6 sections (was 5 but added another important part of their plan) of how they have taken over our country.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Good documentary.

The presentation was good, the grammar... not so much

No sweat though, it will probably appeal to more young people that way.

I thought it was very well put together.

s&f

join