It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Burisch Claims NO videos or pics of aliens exist online

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i wouldnt say anyone has produced great evidence, but i am more inclined to believe stories of ex-astronauts, pilots etc. (of whom there are a few)

Dan Burisch is just a nobody who wants to be a somebody. He comes across as a very lonely, sad man, who is desperate to jump on the ET bandwagon.

As far as im concerned, the people with the craziest, far out stories should have more evidence as they have been in much deeper than most. To be up to your neck in it like Burisch claims and to have nothing at all worth seeing, is just not believable.

I will look into , Bill Lyne though, sounds good.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by grantbeed]

[edit on 25-7-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
He's not one of the worst people they've had on PC. There's been a few people that seemed like they were insane or extremely paranoid. I guess they just play it up to give the impression their lives are really in danger.

For Dan to say there aren't any credible videos, probably also includes his own interviews.

I found a video that might relate to what Dan recalls from his own childhood.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by videoworldwide
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

They are all worth listening to.
Bob Dean is good too.
I try not to just listen to people I agree with though.
Objectivity is important.
People do not go around making up stories like Burisch and repeat them over and over and over, for no reason. There are plenty of fakes out there, and Burisch points out a few of them.
I have listened to dozens and dozens of people over the years, and Burisch sounds like one of the more reasonable ones.
I will loo into the thread discussion though, but I tend to go on a instinctual gut feeling because I have done my own research.

I dont know mate.... Lear comes to mind pretty strongly. Invited to alien bases by US government working with tall lizard kin?

Well there was that one time Frodo asked me to come to Mordor with him. I said no at first, but when I said I would go after all it was too late.. that fat bastard sam ( you know him as sam gamgee) had already taken my spot.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

I found a video that might relate to what Dan recalls from his own childhood.

www.youtube.com...

Love the video!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by grantbeed

Who has produced any real evidence?
I don't know of anyone who can.
However, Bill Lyne in Lamy N.M., author of Space Aliens from the Pentagon, does have, and I have seen it and touched it in person, a real WWII era, Nazi Flying Saucer Direction Compass, for the navigational system of a real UFO. But, that was man made, of course.

Have you familiarized yourself with Mexico-native Carlos Diaz and his documentary Ships of Light: The Carlos Diaz Experience? Did you know that his footage got analyzed by over six digital imaging experts from around the word, and all of them deemed it completely real? Did you also know that the late & great John E. Mack -- a Harvard professor -- performed field research and found that over 50% of the residents of Tepotzlan, Mexico had seen the craft that Carlos Diaz was having contact with?

Have you seen the infamous Kumburgaz footage from Turkey? Did you know that it got analzyed by the Sirius UFO Research Center as well the prestigious Technological & Scientific Research Center of Turkey (TUBITAK), and both organizations concluded that the footage was genuine?

Have you seen the Derbyshire/Bonsall UFO footage filmed by Sharon Rowlands from England? Did you know that these types of UFO orbs are readily seen around the area and have been spotted flying parallel to ley lines leading up to ancient stone monuments like Stonehenge and Arbor Low? Did you know that they're also the same ones that were filmed by NASA in the 90s (pulsating UFO orbs)?

Have you seen all the authentic, undoctored NASA shuttle footage? Did you know that in one particular incident -- the STS-80 mission over Africa -- a heptagonal formation appeared in the shot? See here: i32.tinypic.com... [and that's not even counting the tether incident].

Have you seen the Mexican Airforce footage from 2004 captured by the Jet's FLIR cameras? Oh wait, they're just lit oil rigs right (pukes)?

Have you checked the files released by governments from around the world? One report from England tells how a woman encountered a man that claimed to be responsible for crop circles, followed by an orange globe that arose from the bushes making a buzzing noise -- the exact same description of the craft from the Carlos Diaz encounters. All of this was recorded and archived by the M.O.D. and was released in a wave of UFO files last year as part of their plan to declassify all their files over the next few years.

These are all just tidbits of the mounds of good evidence that exist, if you just make the effort to look for it. I believe Dr. Burisch should spend a little more time researching the phenomenon, and a little less spreading misinformation and giving UFOlogy a bad name. If you want my personal opinion on him though, I'd say he's a paid disinformation agent.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Have you familiarized yourself with Mexico-native Carlos Diaz and his documentary Ships of Light: The Carlos Diaz Experience? Did you know that his footage got analyzed by over six digital imaging experts from around the word, ....
... Alright lad.... SOME of his 'work' was analysed. Not all of it. Most of it was looked at and laughed at because of the blatant photo imaging done in it. Secondly.. Did you realise he IS a professional photographer.. IN MEXICO!!! Not exactly the land of credible witness. Most of them still say they find Mary in their bloody flap jacks!

[edit on 26-7-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Hey sam.. whats with your siggy? do you really think aliens just want sex with you??? LMFAO!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

I upset that big lump Cohen from ANW.

He accused me of having fantasies about wanting my semen to be collected by aliens, being white trash, thinking aliens want to have sex with me, etc...

He really cut loose

I must have really got him worked up

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Sam60]

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Dan Burisch, is probably accurate to the point of, he has not seen any pictures of the Extraterrestrials or any pictures that he has seen in his experiences, on the internet or elsewhere! If there are any pictures of extraterrestrials from other experience-rs, that have been lucky enough to have acquired them from wherever, and have been brought forth to the public domain, and posted on the internet or elsewhere, then it is a bit presumptuous of him to have made that statement!
[email protected]

[edit on 26-7-2009 by sperical123]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Proven to whom? To be unreliable...
Proof to you may not be proof to me or other people.

Burisch is the highest ranking person in UFO intelligence to come forward.
What have you got to discredit him?

His stories are joke and he has not provided any real evidence to support his claims. He sure has a developed sense of imagination and listening to him is far from boring (if you suspend your disbelief and grab some popcorns) but that's where it really ends.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Dan Burisch can go suck on a lemon.The guy is a charlatan like most of the people on project camelot...if not all.But i do doubt alien pics will somehow turn up on bebo or ATS anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
If Dan's story is to be believed, he is under strict orders to say nothing speculative. He speaks from within his own scope of knowledge, and so appears to be of the more conservative insiders. If he seems a little off-kilter that may be true. But if he is who he claims to be, then he should be a good source, within the limits of what he knew about when he was actively working on ET-related projects. Each source of data must be judged on its own merits. Some are under no self-imposed or externally-imposed restrictions on what they may speculate about. Dan is.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
..... But if he is who he claims to be, then he should be a good source, within the limits of what he knew about when he was actively working on ET-related projects.....

That's one of the main issues - he does not appear to be who he claims to be.

As I stated earlier, detailed investigation of his self-stated CV & attempts to validate his self-stated history & timelines rapidly raise very serious doubts about him.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Dan Burisch seems to have stolen some details for his UFO faux-reality show from the 1994 movie "Official Denial." From imdb: A man who claims to have been abducted by aliens is also abducted by a top secret government agency, the Majestic Group, who want him to attempt to communicate with the only surviving alien from a UFO shot down by the Air Force. Telepathically, the alien tells him it must be returned to its ship, where it will reveal a secret vital to the future of the planet."

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Burisch may be a fraud and whatever his reasons are for the claim, he may actually be right. There is not a single picture online that can be shown to be of an alien or isn't controversial.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join