It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW-- Interview with LBJ's mistress on JFK assassination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
There was a good documentary on youtube on JFK assination. It was done by LBJ's attorney. It was called Was it Johnson? It was in three parts. It was taken out do to an 'error'. Just put it in summary that LBJ had friends all over Texas and especially in Dallas. What better way to commit a conspiracy than with your buddies that control Dallas and Texas.

LBJ was a friend of the governor, Chief of Dallas police department, and a few others from what the documentary stated. I have saved two of the three documentaries though. I thought I saved part 2....

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
s12.photobucket.com...
That is an outstanding interview.It burdens me now with hours of follow-up research.Here is an enhancement I did pulled fro a JFK YouTube video entitled Black Dog Shooter.It details the grassy knoll incident where a man behind a wall fired a shot and was chased by a crowd,who apparently failed to reach him or identify him.The flash from the muzzle may have lit his face as he was covered in dark shadow and only head and shoulders appeared over the wall from street level.This would be the 2nd assassin or the fatal brain shot from 100 feet away or less.This is by far NOT the final analysis since I only found the vid xmass day. My pics are at i12.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Note the visual match of the hairline and age the man mentally to age 42 (1963) LBJ's famous HITMAN.Wallace died age 49 when somehired gun rigged hit tailpipe to vent into his car as he drove.He fell asleep at the wheel and crashed inTexas long after his string of perhaps 10 hired murders or more. He complained to Clark that he wanted to be paid more for the Kennedy job ,since Clark netted $2 Million from the deal,financed by Texas oilmen and Hunt.LBJ supplied Wallace,his personal hatchet man for his part of the deal.Oswald was the patsie,supplied by CIA.Kennedy wanted to dislove CIA.Oh,isn't that George Bush territory? No,not TEXAS ! The CIA. s12.photobucket.com...

<< 1   >>

join