It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations Strike In Alabama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

The cattle have been found to have been dropped as if from some considerable height.

Broken backs and legs. Still, no footprints to be found.

Whatever happens to them they are lifted into the air, worked on and simply discarded.

They are also often found in natural depressions in the areas topography. I guess to keep the operations out of view.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
The sooner everybody wakes up to the fact we are and have been visited by others from another planet the less shocked you are going to be when they show up shortly in full force.

The reason why the Mayan calender ends in 2012 (end of times - as you know it) is when they (intelligent humanoids) came and taught the Mayans how to make a calendar it was to run out when they would be back again. That's all the Mayans needed to know, when they would return.

Those skeptics that want to try to rationalize all the evidence of the mutalizations, that frankly can't be scientifically explained, are going to be in for a shocking couple of years as things heat up.

I've been doing quite a bit of research, and I firmly believe my above statement - I just need to find out the reason why they are returning - haven't figured that one out yet.

Mayan calendar ends 26000 years after 2012 the long count 4th segment ends in 2012 and it transitions into the 5th segment which lasts for 26000 years then it ends as there are 5 segments to the long count. It's just a rumor that won't die. Plus it's a circle it starts over based on the constellations positions with the earth's position to those constellations. In 26,000 years we will see the same constellations in the sky that was seen on earth 130,000 years ago.

Now what's to stop one of these ranchers from getting a hold of some type of rocket launcher/grenade launcher and taking one of these heli's out?

I mean really if I'm a rancher at this point depending on how many mutilations I've had it might be more economically sound to buy one and hire some guy to sit outside the ranch and if one shows up beaming lights on the ground to just have the hired hand take it out?

I have a real issue with things being taken or destroyed that I own if it isn't by my own ignorance and you can bet I would be doing everything in my power to stop it. So much so I would have a no fly zone declared over my area at least not so low I can hit the thing with the launcher.

Heck I might even experiment with some types of pulse weapons maybe a directed EMF pulse just to see what happens.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

1) If it IS an alien doing these things, I don't think they worry too much about getting caught. They do a fine job of remaining just out of reach as it is. Plus, I think that the way they discard their experiment just flies in the face of anyone who happens to see it. Like "yeah, I did this... so what?"
2) The mutilated cattle are often found in spots where it would be difficult to see if even if you WERE looking for it. Natural depressions in the geography generally.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It would make absolutely no sense for our government to be behind this. They have the capability of simply cloning any animal that they would want to do tests on -- and cloning would certainly be a much more discreet method of conducting science experiments.

As for the black helicopters, I believe they are the result of the mutations and not the cause.

There are currently black military helicopters surveying the fields in England due to the vast number of crop circles being found there and the escalating response from farmers because of said circles.

Again, the helicopters were the result of the circles, not the cause.

I'm not saying aliens are mutating cattle OR creating circles, but whatever is doing it -- the military/governments don't seem to have a clue.

I wonder, despite the fact that in Florida they made an arrest, if this has anything to do with the cat mutations. They were happening in Florida (and they arrested someone), but now cat mutilations were being found in Austin, Texas. I haven't been following it all that closely, but it may be worth trying to find a connection.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

Originally posted by Julie Washington
The sooner everybody wakes up to the fact we are and have been visited by others from another planet the less shocked you are going to be when they show up shortly in full force.

The reason why the Mayan calender ends in 2012 (end of times - as you know it) is when they (intelligent humanoids) came and taught the Mayans how to make a calendar it was to run out when they would be back again. That's all the Mayans needed to know, when they would return.

Those skeptics that want to try to rationalize all the evidence of the mutalizations, that frankly can't be scientifically explained, are going to be in for a shocking couple of years as things heat up.

I've been doing quite a bit of research, and I firmly believe my above statement - I just need to find out the reason why they are returning - haven't figured that one out yet.

Mayan calendar ends 26000 years after 2012 the long count 4th segment ends in 2012 and it transitions into the 5th segment which lasts for 26000 years then it ends as there are 5 segments to the long count. It's just a rumor that won't die. Plus it's a circle it starts over based on the constellations positions with the earth's position to those constellations. In 26,000 years we will see the same constellations in the sky that was seen on earth 130,000 years ago.

Now what's to stop one of these ranchers from getting a hold of some type of rocket launcher/grenade launcher and taking one of these heli's out?

I mean really if I'm a rancher at this point depending on how many mutilations I've had it might be more economically sound to buy one and hire some guy to sit outside the ranch and if one shows up beaming lights on the ground to just have the hired hand take it out?

I have a real issue with things being taken or destroyed that I own if it isn't by my own ignorance and you can bet I would be doing everything in my power to stop it. So much so I would have a no fly zone declared over my area at least not so low I can hit the thing with the launcher.

Heck I might even experiment with some types of pulse weapons maybe a directed EMF pulse just to see what happens.

Corrected: Mayan calendar ends "it's cycle" in 2012 and starts a new "cycle". Must be more careful in my post.

We are "visited" at the end of each cycle.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

From what I've read the only thing we are "visited" by are inundations of water or, soon to be visited by, a firestorm that will "wipe us out."

Each age brings a different sort of destruction. Or something to that effect.

Anyhow, doesn't have much to do with cattle mutilations. Unless we are saying that it is the Ancient Mayans performing advanced laser surgery on cattle farmers' stock across rural America.

I remember a cattle mutilation that occured about 15 years ago in my hometown. It actually happened at my best friend's farm. His father blamed it on the "gypsies" that supposedly lived way out in the woods on that side of town.
At the time I knew nothing about cattle mutilations so I just thought it was curious when my buddy told me that whoever had done it removed the eyeballs and that there wasn't a drop of blood.
Interesting subject.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Lambs and even foxes here in England have had the same mutilations found on their broken bodies

As mentioned above the broken limbs on these animals imply their bodies are dropped from some height.

I wonder how they do it(whoever is doing it)they must either stun,drug or kill the animal prior to these mutilations.As far as I am aware none have shown bullet wounds,or drugs in their bodies so one must persume either someone has walked up to one realy close and despatched with a hand tool of some sort.

Most animals are going to be hard to get close too,and those foxes are going to bite back!

I havnt heard of any mutilations in England since the late 80's and early 90's,but then again they might not make the news these days

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The guy who found out about Brazilian human mutilation says there are many other cases around the world, but such strong evidence such as photos we saw from Brazil are impossible to get from police. That means that we have no idea how many people actually got brutally killed like that, and whether it is going on as we speak...

Some researcher goes on to say there are many testimonies of tiny robot-like flying-burning-sucking entities that attack humans - testimonies are from people of impoverished south America who survived such attacks with injuries similar to other mutilations.

You can read some of it here:
www.informantnews.com...

I don't know what to think on all that. This is what we have: Cattle mutilations, AND identical human mutilations. With extremely gruesome photographic evidence! On different parts of the world. Many testimonials of survivors and and actual witness of perpetrators/alien-investigators coming back to crime scene. That's even worse than many hoaxes people like to spread.
The top question is the motive. If you look around, you'll see humans doing terrible things to other life forms for various reasons. Some humans inflict worst imaginable torment upon animals for mere profit.
I however do believe our planet is guarded by extraterrestrial groups who prevent other lower species from simply annihilating life on earth. Just like we protect endangered species, or just like we guard our cattle.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Probably drug companies need them, to put in their vaccines. To get the animals rights groups of their back they do it in a hush, hush type of way so people blame it on the aliens. LOL

As an animals rights advocate myself, its about time they left the pigs alone.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Yeahh thats a worrying case,those photos do show the exact injuries sustained on his body that the cattle do

I have a feeling that there are many human cases but the bodies usualy dont get left around like the animals.A lot of people go missing every year I wonder how many end up like that poor man?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.
This isn't new news in Fyyfe. Research the area and you will find these oddities go back several years, decades in fact.

Even odder are the reported UFO sighting that go back to the late 80's. Over all , a very interesting region.

It is an interesting place, like I said in the thread I've saw some very interesting lights while on Sand MT. even an incredable daytime sighting, even met this man who installed home satellites and he said that aliens have spoke to him through them, crazy I know but the guy had sense it seemed, he spoke of them much differently than most people I've heard, he had been put in the mental hospital for his claims and he said that 95% of the people in there were there because similar reasons(aliens) so you put that with everything else, ie. whats in the thread, several several sightings and you kinda have to pay a little more attention to what might usually seem crazy.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57
reply to post by TheRedneck

I was just wondering but the parts taken from the cattle would they be parts of the animal where chemicals or something would have the most concentration in the animal?

As you said by road Anniston is a bit aways from Sand Mountain about an hour 20 minutes but by air not that far.

Makes me wonder if there is a connection between the depot and the mutilations. I have to wonder when I'm told it's safe the way they dispose of these chemicals and such because they use special filters. Perhaps they go after animals to see what they are doing to them and just how far away they are effected.

Thats the first I've heard of someone putting the two togther, it's definitely something that should be explored further.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oscitate

Originally posted by joe82
reply to post by nunya13

What do skeptics say about mutilations?

They say what typical skeptics say, They never really listen to the facts and say stupid stuff like, it was teenagers or other animals.

I suppose I'd fall under the category of a skeptic, simply because I don't feel like jumping to conclusions. I have no wish to make this personal Nunya13, but you claim we do not listen to the "facts", I would be curious to know what these "facts" dictate in this case?

Just had to point out that I, Nunya13, did not say skeptics ignore facts. It was a poster responding to my question asking what skeptics thought about mutilations.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Are you for real? This is happening to humans? WTF?... Oops sorry mods but OMG... Now that is crossing my line of comftorability. Lord help us all, amen...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
i dont think the government is doing this
it sounds bizarre and outrageous, but I do believe this has to do with extraterrestrials for dna purposes etc....
300 degree?
definitely no cult group there.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by noangels

Lambs and even foxes here in England have had the same mutilations found on their broken bodies

As mentioned above the broken limbs on these animals imply their bodies are dropped from some height.

Not sure of which case it was but one that was a stark example of this was one in the states where a full grown bull was dropped right across a fence (cant remember the fences height or the bulls weight) but it was physically impossible to get it over the fence without having lifted it a good distance off the ground.

If youve ever stood next to a full grown bull its hard to imagine it straddling a fence by itself.

oh and as for human mut cases, apart from the ones already mentioned I know of no others. Its a small sub set but an important one. The thing that makes me query the soft tissue eating bacteria theory is that its gotta be one hell of a fast eater, since all the other skin is usually fresh and fresh for a long time afterwards to boot. If there was this hyper fast bacteria on the carcass you'd expect it would have other bacteria that would at least make the corpse decay at the expected rate. Also the 'eaten' areas are stark and abruptly stopped, Im pretty sure the flesh on the jowl and jaw doesn't go from soft to 'unsoft' in a stark stop... not to mention why the bacteria can remove all the thick lips and thick cheek flesh, muscle and inner organs but doesn't continue across the outer layers of the animal or humans skin since id find it hard to believe there was such a huge difference in them (id assume personally the skin layer would be alot easier for the bacteria to eat than the muscle of the cheek and lips.

The other thing that makes me query the bacteria explanation is in the human mut cases why would you have bacteria eating a single small perfect hole in the chest on one side but not the other, or all across the chest, or only a single eye and not effecting the other (not to mention the whole issue with the corpses not decaying naturally, which would make you question why only a single bacteria would effect the corpse and only effect one set of repeated areas and no other bacteria have started the decaying process as normal).

It aint natural, no way no how.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
My turn to speculate here. I like mysteries.

1. Maybe tall whites are using these parts to make a sort of blood & organ pudding that they enjoy so much.

2. Maybe the specific parts with blood are needed for sacrifice or rituals. Like summoning a demon or something.

3. Maybe Monsanto is monitoring their genetic make over of the planet.

4. Maybe this is related to chemtrail spraying and they need to get samples related to the cows immune system and reproductive systems.

5. Maybe these parts have chemicals that are released by the cow due to their legs being broken. This chemical is injected by certain humans who use it to induce psychic phenomena to not only tell the future but can also remote view.

The end.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What's very interesting is that human case has received little (but useful) research by ATS.

Here's something for example:

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
I read somewhere that the reason that these mutilations are performed and the organs taken are done by a branch of the government to do with long term exposure to certain substances.

The reason they take eyes, tongues, anal cores and other sensitive body parts is because these organs store a history of the health of the victim.

Depot in Anniston adds to this theory. However, I still don't see why would 'a government' brutally murder a civilian from Brazil - not that 'aliens' is any more credible suspect though.

Then the foxes? I bet these killings are much deeper and sinister than we think.

What's also surprising are arguments used to debunk these murders, especially now when we have evidence of actual flesh burns. I've watched one long documentary on history channel, where a group was trying to find out what happens to the cattle - conclusion was something like coyotes did it, the whole show was an insult to intelligence anyway.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Strange that you should mention Monsanto. One of the biggest toxic dumps in America is in Anniston Alabama. Thanks to Monsanto. Perhaps it wasn't only the ground they contaminated but it might of been in the air also.

I have a friend that worked by a Monsanto plant in another state. He told me they would come out after work sometimes and their cars were covered with this white stuff coming from the Monsanto plant. It ate the paint off their cars. Without question Monsanto would pay for a new paint job.

I hear people talking about the different illnesses in thier families from their parents to their own kids and grandkids. I ask if they lived in Anniston they say no lived in piedmont or some other town all our lives. I ask did anyone in your family work for Monsanto. They say no. And I have to wonder why so many in such a small area have such a high rate of cancers, heart problems, muscle disorders etc.

From what I hear from around here those involved with the monsanto law suit say the government in the lawsuit but in that no one else around here can sue monsanto anymore after the class action law suit. The peoples children and ever grandchild can't touch monsanto for anything wrong with them that was passed on to them from their parents because of the chemicals.

Would anyone know if these mutilations happen in a hundred mile area of any old monsanto or other chemical making plants?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

Within 100 miles? As the crow flies?

YES!

Fyffe is easily within that range, more like (just an educated guess) 60 miles or so from Anniston. There are just no straight major roads that could connect the two in that distance. The closest route to Anniston is to travel northeast to Rainsville (about 5 miles), south to Fort Payne (another 10 miles), take I-59 southwest to Gadsden (about 30 miles), then another 30 miles or so south on US 431 to Anniston. All in all, it's about 75-80 miles by road, but closer to 60 by air.

The more I think on this with the information I have found in this thread, the more it makes sense that the mutilations could be some type of environmental monitoring by TPTB. A sleepy little place 60 miles away from a major dumping ground, cattle mutilations happening regularly, it just makes some sense. And obviously no one wants anyone to know they are monitoring the toxicity levels; that's called 'scaring a bunch of old redneck farmers and getting shot up'... not something a lot of people or companies aspire to. Whatever they are testing for would have to be airborne and not waterborne, however, since Fyffe is on Sand Mountain and Anniston sits in a valley (one mountain away no less), so the water table would be the last thing affected in Fyffe.

I should also point out that Anniston is south of Fyffe. Decatur, which has large Montesano facilities, is due west of Fyffe, and about the same distance away. An interesting coincidence?

I'm not sure if Huntsville houses much directly from Montesano, but US431 as it exits the city on the south side crosses Montesano Mountain.

I'm gonna be keeping my eyes open locally on this situation.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join