It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations Strike In Alabama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
I guess you could classify me as more skeptical than not.

I don't have a clue what to say about cattle mutilations.

Dont mean to sidetrack the thread in anyway, but...

You might want to take a look at the human mutilation cases then, when its a human they find cored out it sort of makes you re-evaluate any doubts you have about the subject. While info is harder to find they sort of make you wonder. Be advised they are not for the faint of heart and the few ive read up on they sort of make you go from 'oooh cattle mutation creepy' to 'Oh hell what the hells going on!' , its definitely a topic a good majority of Ufologists dont like to discuss from what ive read. Cattle i can live with but when its humans being killed the same way then you ask your self, just who is it thats doing this.

Would be interesting to see if any people have gone missing in the areas as well.

In my opinion the unmarked helicopters that get witnessed from what ive read over the years its not that they are responsible but more like the first on the scene after the fact. They either are tracking and then investigating who ever is doing the actual mutilations or their hanging back until they finish then turn up moments latter to do what ever it is they are their to do. Dont think to my best recollection that anyones ever really seen a helicopter at a cattle mutilation thats underway, although theres been ample that have seen disc's and like. although we can only take the witnesses word for it.

Mutiliations are definitely a sub part of Ufology that scares the crud out of me, but in a way its that exact creepy nature of it that makes it alluring.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ

I guess you could classify me as more skeptical than not.

I don't have a clue what to say about cattle mutilations.

Dont mean to sidetrack the thread in anyway, but...

You might want to take a look at the human mutilation cases then, when its a human they find cored out it sort of makes you re-evaluate any doubts you have about the subject......

Would be interesting to see if any people have gone missing in the areas as well.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by BigfootNZ]

IMHO, I don't think it's side-tracking the thread to include human mutilations.

I've read a little about it, including that Mexican case with those gruesome pictures of the victim.

If you look at some of my other posts in this thread, you'll see some of the issues that puzzle me about the mutilation issue.

If you have any links to material or threads about human mutilation, I'll have a look at those.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
maybe its some species of alien vampire that sucks the blood first (like chupacubra does) - explaining why theres no blood at the scene and explaining the cause of death; and then covers its tracks (or makes itself a packed lunch for later) by cutting off the tastiest bits of the carcass with some laser type thing (tongue, etc) - or maybe to disguise evidence of puncture marks from their teethies. i thought a couple of puncture marks had been found on some? cud explain ufo sightings too at some scenes - ufo is vehicle for the alien in its hunting activities..?

just a hypothesis... since its not just cattle, its all sorts of animals, including humans. however cattle are apparantly very similar to humans biologically speaking (bloodwise).

but seriously, to me the absence of blood would be best explained if it was all sucked out first somehow - explaining why theres no mess at the scene?? maybe??

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I've read a little about it, including that Mexican case with those gruesome pictures of the victim.

There's a Mexican one too ? I've just read about the Guarapiranga mutilation in Brazil

WARNING DON'T CLICK ON LINK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE GORE (no not Al Gore, Human Gore)!!!

www.geocities.com...

Rather shocking, the article also talks a little about the Air Force Sgt. Lovette who was mutilated in 1956 where a Major supposedly saw him get abducted by a UFO.

It's the dark side of UFOlogy which nobody seems to want to talk about, probably because so little is known or at least explainable!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
Clark Savage Jr. beat me to this, but...

I live fairly close to Fyffe. It is simply common knowledge that Fyffe is the place to go for cattle mutilations and UFOs.

Nothing new here. It has been happening at least since the 1970s.

TheRedneck

[edit on 7/25/2009 by TheRedneck]

why there are no cameras trying to get the "thing" that is doing this? well ...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I stand corrected.

That's the case I meant when I mentioned the "Mexico" case.

Do you have any other links for this type of thing?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
ps, aliens have been seen 'floating' when they walk i.e. anti gravity when they walk. cud explain absence of footprints? plus use of helicopter/ufo?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
ps, aliens have been seen 'floating' when they walk i.e. anti gravity when they walk. cud explain absence of footprints? plus use of helicopter/ufo?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

There doesn't seem to much if any information on human mutilations, T

There's www.crowdedskies.com... which talks again about the Brazilian one and

There's www.ufoinfo.com... which talks about an Argentine woman

There's an ATS thread www.abovetopsecret.com... which talks about the Brazil case

And there's this on Lovette www.geocities.com... from the same site of the Brazilian case

All the articles don't really have very much information, on it which is good as it's actually quite frightening to think this goes on whether it's ET or our own government perpetrating these mutilations, animals is fine but you cross the line when start messing with humans

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Thanks Discotech.

I just had a look through that info.

You're right - there only seem to be 4-5 cases that have been reported.

Without really detailed coroner's reports & medical info, there's little more one can do beyond wonder about it all.

PS I just looked at that thread again. Upon 1st reading I missed Armap's detailed translation of the medical report.

Cheers
Sam60

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I can remember watching a documentary here in Australia a while ago that concluded that a lot of these 'cattle mutilations' were actually some sort of bacteria or something along those lines that ate soft tissue (hence why the tongue checks sex organs etc etc are missing). and because of how small these things were it appeared as though the cow had been cut open with a laser or something along those lines anyway. but looking at the report about the burns being exposed to 300 degree temp i cannot offer a logical explanation for that or a number of other points raised.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

I think I see what you're getting at. If there were chemicals being dumped in the biosphere, it would make sense that the best way tom monitor any potential damage would be to examine parts of the fauna in the area... in this case cows.
I just don't see why they would pick Fyffe of all places. It's not like there is anything special about the place (other than the mutilations and unexplained lights in the sky). There is no way the water table could be contaminated by Anniston, since water doesn't run uphill, and there are several towns much closer to Anniston. Just down the road is another wide spot on the shoulder called Geraldine, AL that is almost a mirror image of Fyffe, but nothing seems to happen there. Between Anniston and Fyffe, as the crow flies, there is Gadsden, a much larger town which is near the same elevation as Anniston.

I just thought of something. I wonder how many planes they are having fly over lately? Perhaps Anniston isn't dumping in Anniston, but rather choose the Fyffe area at random? I know some sections of Sand Mountain have so much drug trade that planes are a common thing as they drop off a few bales in the fields for pickup.

I'll keep my ears open for any reports that seem to match this possibility.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Yes, the secret government agenda(s) is my first thought in animal mutilations too.

Like you though, if they have 'reputable', justifiable reason for doing this, why don't they manage their own herds to test on?

It's not difficult, all they have to do is have lot's of smaller herds spread out around the country / world. That way, the data would be from all points of the compass. They could even engage these ranchers/farmers and pay them to maintain the herds for them.

So, that leaves us with non reputable reasons really, doesn't it.

My personal hypothesis, is that this is a covert human group doing this, and has been since the early 90's.

I feel (no proof of course) that this is directly related to Chemtrail spraying.

They appear to want to see and test the accumilations of certain particulates in the cows reproductive systems (!) and other tissues.

They are testing the effectiveness of their chemical spraying. If it's having the 'desired' effect on large animals such as cows, think what it's doing to smaller animals such as US!

Would be interesting to see if there is a correlation with chemtrail frequency and subsequent cattle/animal mutilations.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It would make absolutely no sense for any government agency to collect samples in this manner. Anyone have any clue about how much it costs to operate a Bell Ranger?? Trust me it ain't cheap! So any government agency doing such a thing can be immediately X'd out!

Bureaucrats are not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer but they would not waste precious budget money on such an exotic collection method. It here was some need for testing of animals in the area, a government vet would simply show up and ask for blood and tissue samples.

Then.. nobody is ever gonna make me believe the injuries described are done by some bacteria, so X that out.

Everyone seems to ignore the mysterious white substance left at the scene. How does one explain that?? From the description of the analysis done (thanks to the sharp investigator that collected the stuff in the first place) it is not something that is naturally occurring which leads to the conclusion that it was brought there by something or someone intelligent.

Finally this thread has the first references I have ever heard about human mutilations that could potentially be related to cattle mutilations. THAT gives me cold chills.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
A word about the thought that is could be a test for mad cow.In my area,the deer are tested for essentially the same thing.You test the brain and spinal tissue.And it's a bloody mess.Nothing clean nor precision,just a hurried procedure,arrive,talk,don gloves ready tissue collection bags and cut.Paperwork complete,off to the next one.No removal of sex or milk organs or eyes.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

and

Looks like aleins have a keen interest in cows jaws. So why dont the aleins just remove the cows head and buzz of for inspection, away from the risk of being caught cutting, opening and looking at a cow on the spot? Looks like they can do surgery very fast without getting noticed.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by jonnyc55]

[edit on 26-7-2009 by jonnyc55]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by joe82

they should stakeout their cattle; maybe use live bait

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
ive heard of the cattle mutilations before but this is also a first time for me hearing about the human ones.....who needs horror movies????

for real....this is some real crazy $hit.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
These events always make me think of a biologist / archeologist that has been stuck in the lab a little too long. The samples that are taken seem to correspond, somewhat, to tests & procedures that are conducted in other research areas...

Teeth - best source for ancient DNA

Udders - genes have been inserted into goats to 'manufacture' spider silk

Organs - various organs store toxins within the body

Blood - lots of uses, immune system data, oxygenation potential etc

As for the other tissues harvested who knows? Maybe deep fried sphincter is a universal sex drug like bear gall stones.

This is a truely bizarre occurence that definitely parallels know medical / scientific procedures, sadly all we have are the bodies and ALOT of questions. I find it disappointing that the MSM, true to form, only mentions this as a curiousity. As others have stated this has been going on for decades with no more answers today then when it first happened.

I wonder why PETA doesn't get involved, this should be right up thier alley.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The sooner everybody wakes up to the fact we are and have been visited by others from another planet the less shocked you are going to be when they show up shortly in full force.

The reason why the Mayan calender ends in 2012 (end of times - as you know it) is when they (intelligent humanoids) came and taught the Mayans how to make a calendar it was to run out when they would be back again. That's all the Mayans needed to know, when they would return.

Those skeptics that want to try to rationalize all the evidence of the mutalizations, that frankly can't be scientifically explained, are going to be in for a shocking couple of years as things heat up.

I've been doing quite a bit of research, and I firmly believe my above statement - I just need to find out the reason why they are returning - haven't figured that one out yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join