It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spitzer calls the Federal Reserve a Ponzi Scheme

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
I've refered to it as a ponzi scheme multiple times in the past. And to believe, will all the information there is about the FED out publicly, we still have pointless threads like make your argement for why the fed is bad

This forum gets more and more pathetic everyday it seems.

UMM. Don't take this the wrong way but your words are simply not taken as seriously as Spitzer's. Any unkown person calling out the goverment is just a nutjob in the media's eye. When someone with stature does it, people start to listen.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I like Eliot Spitzer. I think it is ashame most Americans are so hypocritical of other's affairs. He was one of the "good" politicians and deserved to stay in office.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Good find. It helped clarify some points for me - I hadn't realized that the Fed just bought up a whole mess of bad debts. I kind of vaguely knew it, but this video brought it home nicely.

I have a bad feeling about this...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

If this story gets covered by FNC it will probably be...

Hannity: He portrayed family values and the people he governed, don't listen to him.

Then the panel will agree.

O'Reily: Spitzers is just a low life trying to get back at the government for the prostitution charges. Then he'll have someone who slightly disagrees with him.

I'd do MSNBC to, but they already did it, so thats pointless.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Bit of topic , but watch at 5:06 - 5:07 top left corner
zerohedge.blogspot.com...
I think MSNBC needs to do some clean up in their offices

[edit on 26-7-2009 by TheOracle]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I think Spitzer is a hero.... Isn't it Kosmic....something or other, that had the whole thread laid out?

He is a hero... I fear for his safety.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
While doing a interview with MSNBC's Dylan Ratigan, Elliot Spitzer says:

The fed is a Ponzi scheme, an inside job, it is outrageous, it is time for congress to say enough of this"

Just great, he knew this before he was arrested and said nothing. All of a sudden he's found his conscience. Why? He's trying to creep back under the political tent.

I would love to hear from the hoods he put away for prostitution. Doesn't Madoff need a cell mate?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Excellent video. All of Helicopter Ben's defensive diatribe by claiming that Congress is trying to second guess or overide the Fed is reason enough to audit them and find out the truth. It reminds me of a mischievous kid caught with both his hands in the cookie jar while telling his mother that he's not been raiding it and spitting out cookie crumbs from his mouth all at the same time.

Originally posted by TheOracle
Bit of topic , but watch at 5:06 - 5:07 top left corner
zerohedge.blogspot.com...
I think MSNBC needs to do some clean up in their offices

[edit on 26-7-2009 by TheOracle]

!!!Roach alert!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What's quasi-government, about a private bank? It's a private bank, and it should be called it. Good video. I was watching it that morning, my jaw dropped when he said Ponzi scheme.

Kick this around, I wonder if Ron Paul is getting steam for a new currency. Let's say we audit the FED. What do we really want to know? We know that the FED is holding bad assets, from what I understand, really bad assets on the books. Let's say those assets are so bad it implodes the FED.

Would be a nice time for a bank holiday, since it was report that US Embassies around the world are stocking up on enough local currency for a year.

New money anyone?

Just a nice conspiracy theory(LOL), to throw out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join