It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought I knew all there was about OBAMA, I'm Wrong

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I ran across the Larry Sinclair Lawsuit that is pretty wild... and I have noticed Obama's Female attributes, and his explanation was acceptible he was raised by his Mother and Grandmother... ok... no biggy and then we have Michelle and 2 daughters... Michelle was getting huge bucks from some Ill. College or something and it went through the roof when he became Senator and the kicker is she isnt qualified for the job she had...? hum. seems we have 2 people not qualified for their positions....??? and then in 08, Larry Sinclair .... well here read it for yourself....

www.bloggernews.net...

Gay - Cocaine ... whoa .... we need some answers here. you pro obama folks ... lets here your side and you anti- obama folks ... come out swinging... let me guess the case has a national secuirty stay on it....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

great find,where there is smoke there is usually fire.This is the only place I hear these things,I love ATS S+f

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Yeah, I knew about this. AND I knew about Frank Marshall Davis, AND I knew that there was a controversy about the fact that no documents on any part of his life were being released.

I knew all this because before the elections (about a year before) I started researching every candidate I was interested in to see what they were all about.

After doing some research on Obama, I knew I couldn't vote for him.

Found some pretty disturbing info about Mitt Romney and Rudy Giuliani as well.

How about this article written about Obama, no proof of course.

The First Time I Heard About Barak

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Wow, America, Obama is your first black and first gay president. You got a two'fer deal on this guy.
Wow, if republicans like Bill O'riely, or Sean Hannity find out they will rip him to shreads. Oh wait, they do that every day.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This constant pro Obama/anti Obama stuff is getting so boring.

Must ATS members outside USA suffer it another 3+ years ?

I think US politics should simply be banned here. It's the same old same old.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Thank you for illustrating how a mind inclined to hate will dig for reasons even going as far as holding conjecture and claims up as gospel truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I just find
you guys decide ...
me I already made up my mind to stick to me morals, you know the Oath to the American People, The Constition... as long as everyone in WDC has a Job... were not doing ours.. is about the size of the matter...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Well, you stated you believe it is true. Don't get me wrong please but I am no Obama supporter but I have noticed how some people are actively seeking reasons to dislike him *like saying he is a muslim, then slamming him for the bonehead comments of his CHRISTIAN pastor then going back to saying he is a Muslim*. I personally believe both political parties are the problem and to put it in analogy, our government is poisoned and America being as bonehead as we can be at times decided that for some strange reason drinking more albeit a different color of poison would cure us.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
hahahahahahahahahahaha

homobama

hahahahahahahahaha

Even if it isn't true, it's so damn funny. Best laugh I've had this week. Seriously, if it were true, this guy wouldv'e been dead already. Knowing Chicago politics, they wouldn't have let this joker live.

Funny story, but not a serious one. IMHO

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Except for the fact that, if someone did kill him, it would give even more credence to his claims........

Maybe *they* figure it's just better to ignore Larry Sinclair.

God Bless

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is one hell of a conspiracy. Donald Young the choir director at Obama's church was murdered and according to Larry Sinclair, Young and Obama were lovers.

Personally, I think Sinclair is nervous as hell and he's singing like a bird so the public is well aware of his story. TPTB will only draw more attention to the situation if they murder Sinclair after Young went out.

www.youtube.com...

I think the guy it telling the truth. He said it was crack coc aine btw.

[edit on 7/25/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

[edit on 7/25/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
sad eyed lady, sezsue, you could be right. But remember,

"The best way to keep a secret between 3 people is to kill 2 of them." Ben Franklin.

True? Then sloppy and arrogant on Obamas' part. False? Then just damn funny.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
iM FED UP OF ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT OBAMA. POST IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. PLEASE.

There are more interesting things to discuss here than about obama. i think that there is a group behind all of this.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't agree with President Obama on major points of policy. I'll get that out in the open right now. I'll also say that there are some interesting items in his background, and whether or not they represent some vast conspiracy, and whether or not they impact his eligibility for the office he currently holds, I think they could have been addressed better.

That said, I really don't care what religion he practices. If he's follower of Islam, he certainly doesn't practice it very stringently (then again, I can say the same thing about Catholics, Baptists, Methodists, and any other religious group I know of). I don't care if he's straight as a laser, or as gay as...well, I can't come up with a politically-correct simile for that one. Suffice to say, I don't care. The thing I find so amusing (in a cynical way) is the difference in how stories about his past are handled, compared to stories about President Bush's past. It seemed that any discrepancy in Mr. Bush's past was immediately seized on and blown into as large a bonfire as possible, whether there were facts to support any allegations or not (Are you having flashbacks, Mr. Rather?). Anything odd in Mr. Obama's past gets blown out of proportion by the extreme right (that's only to be expected, it's how they make their living, after all) but seems to get a quick sweep under the rug from most major media. Can you imagine the media circus if allegations had surfaced that President Bush was gay? Or that he had used coc aine? Or that he wasn't born in the US? There would've been ongoing 'investigative journalism' in the major East Coast newspapers, Senate inquiries, and as much large type and bold ink as possible.

Further disclaimer: Don't take the above as some sort of evidence that I thought President Bush was infallible, or a paragon of virtue...far from it.

And as a sort of closing comment (long overdue, I'm sure most will agree!), an answer to the poster above who lamented that the pro / anti Obama threads were getting old (I happen to agree, by the way), and asked if the non-US members of ATS were going to have to put up with this for the next few years. You mean, like the non-US members had to put up with the pro / anti Bush threads for 8 years?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
iM FED UP OF ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT OBAMA. POST IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. PLEASE.

There are more interesting things to discuss here than about obama. i think that there is a group behind all of this.

MR BOB, can I call you MR? MR, this is a conspiracy site. We discuss things off the beaten path here. We don't go for MSM driven topics. We don't seek approval from them, nor do we seek validation from them.

Enjoy the site, learn a little, have fun, if there is a thread you feel you don't like and want to discuss, please, start a thread. I would be more than happy to engage in debate.

I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds MOD's, but I just wanted to reply to MR BOB and illustrate that there are other options avaliable.

Mike

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If I recall correctly according to the guidelines here at ATS a blog is not considered a valid source for news...

Besides that its a crock of cow manure. It offers no valid sources to back up its allegations...

Just another bull hooey attempt to smear Obama by another disgruntled right wing idiot.

You guys really need to get a life.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
Wow, America, Obama is your first black and first gay president.
Actually this would not be true. If Obama were gay, he wouldn't be the first.
James Buchanan was believed gay.
J. Edgar Hoover was allegedly gay cross-dresser.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by GuyverUnit I]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wow, you guys are really going over the deep end now. Obama gay?

What next, Obama is an E.T. overlord here to prepare the world for alien invasion? ZOMG, it'z so TRUEZ!!!! I'm SERIES!!11!!! I reds it on teh inTernetz!!!!

Are you trying to make Obama bashers look crazy, or are you truly crazy?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

I believe this is a valid post, ONLY because there is no transparency in an administration that preached it. To see, hear stories like this play to the fact that he is not immune to the bashing that Bush received.
If you read the link, it appears that an actual suit had been filed (document shown) and so, regardless of the validity of the suit, it should be considered a story. And worthy of a thread.

Just my humble opinion. I could be wrong. . .

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Are you trying to make Obama bashers look crazy, or are you truly crazy?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by harrytuttle]

Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm pretty frackin' nuts.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join