It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outcry over disowned Rape Girl

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well the upside of this is that the girl will most likely be placed with a loving family that appreciates and loves her.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I say we all hook up
drive down to the parents homes and teach them a lesson ATS style!

Spout out pages and pages of well written and well thought rhetoric?

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
my heart goes out to the little girl,,,

In my opinion::::Id hate to live next door to this father!!

dont get me wrong,,,but people/religons who think this way should NOT be allowed in the US!!!!

PERIOD...

our culture is to different,,,I respect everyones religons but this is madness...

wasnt to long ago some scum did surgury on his young daughter...

I personally cant understand why they keep letting so many people into the US who actually care less about us or our laws as well...

my heart goes out to the little girl,,,this is horrible that she has a father like this...

I think france and uk and US are starting to have ALOT of problems now,,there was 1 trial that was kept secret/closed doors in the UK,,it was just sadisticly sick...

I pray and send love to this girl!!!

huggs all

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kj6754

Im with you on that,,,,!!!

so sad this is...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
That attidude of Liberian men is that this is no big deal, this is passed down to the children.

Fine then let them stay in Liberia. What ever happened to "When in Rome do as the Romans do"? These people flee their own country to come here (or the UK or any other European country) because they are oppressed or whatever else happened to them to them. Why the hell do they want to set up the same system they escaped from? Freedom of religion is one thing... but surely its time the US stood up for our own principals. Will we see Sharia courts here soon? There are over 80 of them in the UK now...

I say deport them back to the customs they hold so dear. When my parents left Germany after the war it was to come here to make a better new life. If its so great back there, then go back, otherwise obey the laws of your new homeland

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Look,

Whatever your religion, whatever your customs, whatever your traditions..... it all boils down to a connection with your flesh and blood. This man simply does not, nor has ever, LOVED his own daughter.

I think a lot of us here, our overriding emotion would be empathy for our beloved little girl after being brutalized.

What can you say for a culture who does not promote a passionate bond between flesh and blood?

Now, I wonder what this man would feel if his SON was brutally raped by a gang of scumbags?

Is it a gender thing?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
So the boys who raped the girl were LIberian as well. Is this that stupid African male bonding ritual were raping a girl is the focus?

God, this is immigrant culture we don't need!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well i whole-heartedly believe that she did indeed shame her family by being raped. The religion they follow says so. Very shameful actions she did.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Hang on one moment. That little girl did not hold up a sign, saying: Free For All Rape!!

Those boys ganged up on her and forced themselvs upon her. She was screaming the place down for gods sake.

How can you say she shamed her family. It was not her fault, put the blame where it lies, with those boys who carried out this sick and vulgar attack.

Those who disowned her, have no right to be parents what so ever. If those parents act like this towards thier child, makes you wonder how they act or react towards thier other chidlren. That is the questions I would be asking.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Well i whole-heartedly believe that she did indeed shame her family by being raped. The religion they follow says so. Very shameful actions she did.

And what religion might that be?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Im beyond words for your comment,,,,its very discusting!!!
its very shameful and sad you posted such a sick comment!
(not even human)

I hope your NOT married or have a child or even a girlfriend,,
your comment is pure sickness....!!!

you have no reguard for little female children obviously!!

very shameful actions she did???

she's 8 yrs old and was cohersed with bubble gum into a shed for some sick scum kids then raped her!!!

some people make the world a sick place!!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I read this terrible story this morning.First im ashamed it happened in here in the states.But also amazed that in parts of the world the females families somehow manage to blame them for their horrible ordeal.In this case an 8yr old girl.It boggles the mind how some people think.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I read this terrible story this morning.First im ashamed it happened in here in the states.But also amazed that in parts of the world the females families somehow manage to blame them for their horrible ordeal.In this case an 8yr old girl.It boggles the mind how some people think.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

I Agree with you 100% Amy. It is disgusting. But I will withhol U2U' the member to see if he comes back and explains what he means by the remark.

To me no religion, should come into play in this scneario. Weither they are leabanease or not. This just should not happen period.

After I read this yesterday I felt sick to, to my stomache, I Actually felt ill all day. There is nothing that can defend this kind off brutality. I do not care which religion allows it.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Troll, troll, troll. With a little bit a baitin' to top it off.

Hurry back to the aol message boards, the other kids miss you.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

If any religion justifies this, then I am sorry, that religion should be removed from the human race completely.

I do not care weiter it is christian, islam, jewish or any other religion.

This has no place within the human society.

It is wrong and it is disgusting.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I have to disagree with you, I this happened inthe UK, people would be angry over this. I have seen Sex offendors being ran out of towns, cities etc, eventhose who have been falsley accused.

Shiara Law does not affect everyone inthe UK. Scotland has a different set of laws compared to England. An it is up to the Scottish Government weither or not they implement any legislation which is put forward by the Westminster Governement.

Push the British public to far and we will bite back. Has happend before and will happen again if it continues.

I notice you are not wearing a Burka or veil in your picture.

Why is that ?

I also am going to assume that you were born outside of the middle east.

Let me know if I am wrong about any of this.

Let me add something very small but meaningful to one of your sentences.

"Shiara Law does not affect everyone inthe UK. "....yet.

The more virulent sects of Islam have made their intent clear, so
the so called passive and peaceful aspects of Islam will merely
be the soothers who promise the lamb stretching its neck that
the knife is not for thee.

So to the soothers I say, we can trace a river of blood back many
years and the knife has not seen any rest in the lives of those
who now walk the earth.

As the Koran demands, strike at the necks of the Infidels.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

reply to post by masonwatcher

If any religion justifies this, then I am sorry, that religion should be removed from the human race completely.

I do not care weiter it is christian, islam, jewish or any other religion.

This has no place within the human society.

It is wrong and it is disgusting.

I completely agree, and I personally think all religions save a very
small few are guilty of some pretty atrocious things.

Which one has more blood on its hands is something that can be
debated til the sun burns out, but at this point it is time to find a
new path while keeping some of the good aspects of them so
we can keep a moral compass, strong families, better communities,
and reach a higher level of coexistence with all ppl of the earth.

Zealotry is the gatekeeper of the graveyard.

Of course, the odds are stacked pretty heavy against that based
on the history books, but its a worthy goal.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Why whom is going to force me to wear a Burka?

I think you will find alot of the UK is not stupid when it comes to the so calledmuslimc ourts, or jewish courts, those whoneed to presecuted for crimes in the UK for honour killings in the UK have been brought to justice.

The UK will never be a muslim country, no matter how much others push.

Nor, and I will enphasise this again, it will not effect me what so ever.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Your views or opinions has nothing to do with this, no should religion, have anything to do with this.

How dare you even bring in another thread, or opinion I have made in another thread into this.

This was a young girl who was raped!

Is that okay in your eyes?

It is certainly not right in my eyes.

Is why I am saying that religion has no place in this sort off vulgarity or brutality.

I for one turns my back on religion as a whole.

I dont care weither you try and say oh this religion will be forced upon you . In my book it will neverbe forced on me. If this is what religion doctorines into its beliefs, that rape is allowed.

End of the discussion...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join