It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google, Yahoo & Bing Censoring Obama Citizenship Searches

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hang on a second.

State of Hawaii official Statement October 2008

[link to www.kitv.com]

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

Yet

from the stance Klein took in his e-mail Thursday, in which he wrote that CNN researchers had determined that Hawaiian officials discarded paper documents in 2001. Because of that, Obama's long-form birth certificate no longer exists and a shorter certificate of live birth that has been made public is the official record, they reported.

Oh it no longer exists?

www.latimes.com...

So which one is it?

There are two different stories here.

What is going on?

[edit on 113131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I
Factcheck. org

Run by annengerg. Obama was on the board of directors.
They are big Obama campaign contribution supporters.

Huffington post

VERY left wing.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Hang on a second.

State of Hawaii official Statement October 2008

[link to www.kitv.com]

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

Yet

from the stance Klein took in his e-mail Thursday, in which he wrote that CNN researchers had determined that Hawaiian officials discarded paper documents in 2001. Because of that, Obama's long-form birth certificate no longer exists and a shorter certificate of live birth that has been made public is the official record, they reported.

Oh it no longer exists?

www.latimes.com...

So which one is it?

There are two different stories here.

What is going on?

[edit on 113131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

anybody?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Not that any of this really matters, as TPTB will do their bidding no matter the resident of the white house, but something keeps bothering me.

Since he was elected, and before actually, I keep having this recurring thought that Obama was put there to pacify the public. And to do so until he falls, thus leaving Joe "The Tool" Biden as the back-up.

They've got their bases covered people.

Thanks, but no thanks.

EDIT: forgot the end-slash on the italic.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

You know lagnar, that a similar thought has crossed my mind,

Obama is a political light weight in some respects, maybe he is the fall guy.
Honestly, does anyone one really like Rahm?

Pelosi?

Reid?

Even other democrats are speaking up.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Forgive my ignorance but if Chief Zero and Biden are puppets, there is no love for Pelosi or a few of the other key Dems, who is pulling the strings?? I mean, someone has to benefit. Someone has to gain something from Team Dipsh1t (BHO, Biden, Pelosi and key dems) being so wreckless and causing so much debt. Who is the hero in waiting?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Ok, here is my belief and it just came to me. Who ever has command of FEMA is the one that needs to have more attention paid. If something comes out about BHO and Biden is "unavailable", FEMA would/could institute Martial Law and put their person in charge.....

I am looking now to see how the food chain at FEMA works.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There are people on ATS that think this issue is either dying or dead when in fact this issue has more traction now than it has ever had. The msm have been running stories, on line news sources are covering this, a major in the reserves had his case dismissed to prevent a court proceeding etc etc.

This censorship issue just indicates even more that the White House is getting nervous because the natives are getting restless. 431,000 plus people have signed the petition demanding to view his long form certificate. His real BC.

People are wising up to the lies and misdirection tactics that this administration is now famous for utilizing.

I have said it in multiple threads that I and others believe that he is more concerned about concealing the identity of his father or lack therof and the behavior and activity of his radical left wing activist mother that lead to his birth. A quick search on Stanley Ann Dunham speaks volumes. Perhaps there isn't even a father listed on the BC. Only Barry Soetoro knows and he is not willing to share.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I was just doing some research myself and discovered this

naturalized U.S. citizens are not eligible to become President of the United

the quote is from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_nationality_law which is experiencing technical difficulties!!!

Hmmm?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join