It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this in this picture I took??!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hey OP don't you think it looks a lot like this recent daytime sighting?
They both even have three associated 'orbs' (circled in red).
Pretty good match I reckon.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b459b5c580ea.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAllGod

That is a very interesting picture. I have to note though that in the pic I took, I do know for sure that one of the lights is defiantly a car head light (to the right of the image). The light to the left of the image may also be a car head light. In one of the pics I posted, there is a zoom on the image plus brightness added, and you can see the car as well as the car's rear lights. I will post the link to the pic that I am talking about.

Edit to add (for some reason, the direct link for the pic wont post, so click on the link below and hit 'next' on the page 3 times. This should take you to the pic that shows the car in the image) sorry for the difficulty, Im still unsure how to posts pics directly.

viewmorepics.myspace.com...=2008569&i=33480587

As much as the pic you posted looks similar to my pic, I still must remain noted that one of the lights in the 'triangle' of lights is defiantly a car head light. I still dont think that the images might not be of some sort of same origin, being a figure of light seems to be at the center of both pics.....so some of the similarities may very well be of the same origins.

Ive been doing alot of studying about 'light beings' and it is very interesting in the least.

My best
LV

[edit on 3-11-2009 by LeoVirgo]

[edit on 3-11-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
wow interesting picture! I dont think it's a bug n the frame it seems to be too far away for that kind of a reflection to pick up, the bug would have to be less than a few meters away but the object is seemingly all the way across the water

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

That is an amazing picture, I think you are a very lucky person to live near to such a place.

As for what the picture is of,well I'm the most open minded kind of person there is, I would like to think it is something wonderful and fantastic.

Speculation, perhaps a local with reflective clothing limboing his way down to his boat for some night fishing.

I do think it's a fantastic picture, the kind of picture that is going to draw a lot of attention, and I am certain we will see it a lot over the next few years, no matter what it is

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Well then disregarding the circled 'lights/orbs', I still find the similarities between the central figures to be quite striking! They almost look like jellyfish.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Well LeoVirgo, whatever it is you caught on camera it's an amazing image I don't suppose we'll ever know the real answer and the debate will continue ... either way I think it's brilliant.

The only thing I can suggest (if you wanted an expert opinion) would be to send 'internos' a u2u. If there are answers to be found then that guy will find them ... but sometimes I think things are best left 'unknown' .

Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
[edit on 17-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It appears to be a light source shining through fog over the water, imho. A boat with a flashlight perhaps?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

All I can do is describe to you what the view was that day in the direction I took the picture. In between the shore I stood on and the bridge way where you can see a car light on the bridge (this light is a part of the triangle of lights, on the zoom you can see the car) was the water with no boats. On the other side of the bridge way is a small portion of water, but mainly this is another shore with houses.

The place I posted these pics (myspace) gives you the option to scroll through other pics I took just minutes before the last pic with the image. As the sun set, I was taking pics of the new moon...and in those day time pics, you can get an idea of what was in this direction.

The image seems to be over the water...in front of the bridge way. It seems to just be hovering over the water.

All I know was I went down there wanting to catch the new moon in Leo (my birth sign)....the last pic I took ended up being right before my batteries died and when I took it I didnt see anything unusual....I was just trying to get the moon along with the scenery there.

Interesting nothing less...

LV

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join