It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof of Reptilians/creatures, or disinfo?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ok i am not sure if there has been a thread on this specific video, but after seeing this video, it was the real true awakening experience i have had about the reality of this world. After seeing youtube vidoes of reptilians with the shape shifting eyes i was a little suspicious. But then while i was on ATS oneday someone had discovered a video (was a post not a thread) and it had some truely bizzare things going on. Firstly look at these youtube videos if you have not

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Ok so yeah, youtube videos they can be edited, i would of taken these all with a grain of salt, however after seeing this on an OFFICIAL news website i was truely stunned, please take a look at the last 10 seconds of the video and you will see something that is truely similar to the youtube links above and definately not natural in the human sense. Also would someone be able to save this video somehow before it gets taken offline. excuse the ads.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

It is not just their eyes, don't the guys from the first youtube link and the link above look strange to you anyway? What do we all think, is there a hidden meaning to this, is it there to distract people like you and me, or is it truely something more sinister?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hmm that's a bit odd. I'm not a reptillian guy, I'd still say it's probably some sort of artifact. And IF, and that's a big if, it was anything; I'd say it doesn't look reptiallian. Looks more like what schitzophrenics describe some people's faces to look like. Holes where their eyes should be.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It sure is damn weird that's for sure. The guys eyes on the MSNBC clip seem to be doing something completely different that I've never seen before. But who knows, could be some kind of recording glitch I don't know. Peoples eyes turn red in photos....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by awakeningaussie

Come on..........

Don't get yourself wrapped up in the reptilian crap.

There's some really good material to read about, think over, debate, etc...

Focus on the good material.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Middle East, Asia, Europe, Africa, Pacific regions - all have ancient belief systems built around Reptilian culture - you should ask yourself - WHY?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Arghhhhh, they're everywhere, run for the hills!!!

Joking aside it looks creepy but I think it's digital artifacts, nothing sinister

*he says as his eyes morph*

Actually reminds me of Stargate and the Goau'ld System Lords

[edit on 25/7/09 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Sam60

Middle East, Asia, Europe, Africa, Pacific regions - all have ancient belief systems built around Reptilian culture - you should ask yourself - WHY?

I see those as two different issues.

I don't think they're on the old telly!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Come on its obvious isn't it????

isn't it obvious????

we're in the end of days right now! so you'll be seeing a whole lot more of that shizzle im sure of that!?

he's a black eyed
!!!DEMON!!!
does no one watch supernatural? i bet thats what Sam and Dean Winchester would say just as Bobby says " lets send that SOB back to the pit"!!

just my 2 fictionalised cents, But honestly the truth is stranger than fiction to coin a well known saying as im sure everyone knows that fact!!?

peace

[edit on 25-7-2009 by watsgoingon?]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I actually took screen shots of both before his eyes changed on the MSNBC video and when his eyes changed into that weird look

You can clearly see "bags" develop under his eyes when his eyes change into that "reptilian" look

Then after it you can't see any bags

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The common MYTH conveyed amongst most education systems is that ancient civilizations were backward and not sophisticated enough to do the things we can do today...

I find that kind of teaching highly deceptive, and planned for an agenda of suppression of our true histories.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yes I'm sure that back in 1200 BC they were saying the same things on their conspiracy forums too.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Geez mate......

That avatar.....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Good isn't it?

polar opposites

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
There is something to it. My friend met one. He didn't quite understand it though. He thinks they may just appear that way to us. But, there are likely many races out there who visit us.
The story from Credo Mutwa is most fascinating. I doubt he is CIA.
Many abductees also describe the reptilians.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
ok i misworded my post, i dont know about the whole reptilian thing but i did see a episode of the simpsons last night about the alein senators, isnt that interesting they would put that in there it is like the whole thing is based on truth yet the fact it is put in a cartoon makes the whole thing seem like lunacy

By saying reptilian i meant a creature of some sort and to the people who honestly think there is nothing to it, i do not know what to say

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Draconian is the correct term in our language - don't worry - it is a shock to the system initially - but you will get over it, and then begin your quest unveiling the lizzies - but like everything else, once you understand it, you move onto another subject.

Credo Mutwa has some youtubes you want to watch , and of course Alex Collier are a good start.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It seems like something similar to V saga is going on here. V Saga was a series on Sci-Fi many years ago where the aliens replaced the humans with their own species with a skin on them.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JalZhaunlUss

A clever attempt to hide the lizards by putting a fictional TV show (on prime time BTW) so people one day can say "Oh that's a TV show - that aint real.."

...and then move the thread to skunkworks - because the only aliens that apparently exist on ATS are those bloody greys

[edit on 25-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Be careful.......

There's some people here that will take you waaaay down some "rabbit holes".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join