It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Taxpayers to Pay $2.6 Million to Train Chinese Hookers to Drink Responsibly on the Job!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just one more absolute-waste-of-US-tax-dollars!!!

The National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAA), a part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), will pay $2.6 million in U.S. tax dollars to train Chinese prostitutes to drink responsibly on the job.

“The first phase is kind of an exploratory study just trying to get a good understanding of the phenomena in the population of female sex workers in China. The second phase is the program development,” the professor told CNSNews.com.

Phase two will be based on the first year of the study and on “field observations,” he added. The third phase will be the implementation and evaluation of the program.

“Prostitution is illegal in China but it exists in China," Li told CNSNews.com, “but the Chinese government and the society’s attitude towards prostitution is complicated.”
www.knowthelies.com.../4164

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
That's too bad. I always enjoy a drunk chinese hooker. Now that their going to be sober, I don't know where I'll go. The government is encroaching upon my pursuit of happiness once again..

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
SEARCH FEATURE IS YOUR FRIEND

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
SEARCH FEATURE IS YOUR FRIEND

Surprisingly, I actually did a search query.

Unfortunately, I used the word "hooker," when the Breaking Political News story used the word "prostitute."

Thanks for your subtle reminder. Perhaps next time a not-so-large font size though?!!?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

\

I've read this, or listened to this report before, and at the time I said to myself, this is crazy. But given what the hell is happening for the last few years, I can only say, well, I can believe it, now. Now all I need is someone to give me a million dollars so I can learn to drink responsibly.

Better yet, give my wife, oh, say, 2 million dollars and she can teach me to drink responsiibly.

It's a win/win for the both of us. And then, maybe I can get another million dollars to help me teach her to drink irresponsilbily, again.

Oh, wait. This is for hookers. Oh, crap. Okay, I will become a hooker. But, no, not my wife, she is not up for this sort of stuff.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hey, there's nothing worse than having your hookers getting drunk and forgetting what they're doing!

Or they suddenly can't remember that thing with the paper clip, the beer mug and the candle wax.

That's a good investment if I ever heard one.

You gotta have good, acute hookers.

Consider the ****ing Obama is giving us, and we're not even getting our hair pulled.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Boy I picked the right name didnt I?
I could only think of one that may have been slightly more gooder,...
weareallscrewed!

Get it?

Oh, nevermind.......

I'll take mine straight.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I thought this was fake or something, but after doing some searching there
are quite a few other sites that have picked it up, but none in the MSM
that I have seen so far.

So while still on the fence on this one I am leaning toward this
likely being true.

Long live the Plutocratic States of America !

LOL

pathetic

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Don't you mean "are your friend"?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
We the American public have been getting screwed for a long time.....guess it is only fitting that our tax dollars are going to prostitutes in another country.....looks like we are outsourcing prostitution here as well!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Hey! I happen to like my Chinese prostitutes sober!

top topics

join