It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT MP3 AUDIO Discussing upcoming global genocide! URGENT!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
THIS INTERVIEW WAS RECORDED ON THE 22nd of JULY 09

Radio talkshow host Steve Quayle discusses with Hawk, the upcoming Fema Homeland Security exercise to be held in the US at the end of July, and how it is either the start of the round ups in America, or will be the final preperation for it!

Also discussed is the Swine Flu forced vaccination scam, and how it is part of the Illuminati plan to kill off 1 billion people in the next few months.

This is serious folks... it really is time to prepare to fight!

Audio is 1 hour long.

LISTEN TO MP3

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
the only thing we can do is to be prepared

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
the only thing we can do is to be prepared

Yup, get prepared for a ride in a train.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
also discussed is the up coming Israeli attack on Irans Nuclear facilities and what the consequences are likely to be.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
And when he is wrong like many many people before him in these imminent mass roundups of people and being sent to FEMA camps? sorry if im a little pessimistic,but i dont have enough fingers to count the amount of people that have said the exact same things for over a decade...yet here we are.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
sorry if im a little pessimistic,

Your being optimistic, and I hope your optimism is correct, because the alternative is unthinkable. We are talking about a billion people dying. We are talking about 200 million in the US targeted for extermination.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
S & F

I'm listening right now.

Horrible- just horrific.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hawk makes a very interesting prediction in this interview. He said that after Israel strikes Iran, Obama will be told by China and Russia to stay out of it or they will both Nuke the US. Then China and Russia will come down against Israel with Iran in an all out unprecedented attack.

I for one can see this scenario playing out. Scary.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d8a4256a8ec.png[/atsimg]

-

[edit on 24-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have two kids. One is about to enter 1st grade. And I swear to God above, that if ANYONE tries to give my daughter a "forced vaccine" I'm going to start a war of my own. The most dangerous place to be is between a mother and her child. I already told my little girl not to let it happen. I'll give her a cell phone and she can call me if they tell her they are going to vaccinate her. She can go to the bathroom and call me and I will be there "guns a blazing".

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d8a4256a8ec.png[/atsimg]

-

I'm glad you can see the funny side of mass murder.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by savetimerushonline]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
I have two kids. One is about to enter 1st grade. And I swear to God above, that if ANYONE tries to give my daughter a "forced vaccine" I'm going to start a war of my own. The most dangerous place to be is between a mother and her child. I already told my little girl not to let it happen. I'll give her a cell phone and she can call me if they tell her they are going to vaccinate her. She can go to the bathroom and call me and I will be there "guns a blazing".

That is EXACTLY what they discuss on this interview.. The powers that be know that the one ABSOLUTE SURE way to create civil unrest is to come after the children, because it forces the parents to rise up in protest. So I think that it will be around the time they start trying to vaccinate the children at school that America will enter maritial law.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
I'm glad you can see the funny side of mass murder.

It's actually a necessary step in separating the "144000" LAMBda following Israelites from the rest of the population.. and bringing them to their Encampments.. fully furnished with furious furnaces for phoenixes.

to rise from the ashes....

there's alot more to this than what you suspect.
a divine destiny.
complete liberation..

lol and you thought Morgellons sufferers were delusional.....

-

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

what do you mean by 144000 Lambda ?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
reply to post by prevenge

what do you mean by 144000 Lambda ?

in a May 10th interview with ex Army pathology scientist Dr. Hildegard Stanninger, she reported that under powerful UV light, Morgellons Sufferers showed a "serpent.. or triangle.. or "infinity sign" forming along the bridge of their nose and forehead...

this can be construed as the appearance of the "word of god" sealed on the foreheads of the "144000"...
when "pregnant" and "ripe" with the christ.. they are to be separated from the "chaff" . .and brought to a place in the wilderness that has been prepared for them.

FEMA camps are ironically designed in parallel with the Encampments that the Israelites were brought to by Moses.
in the center was a furnace ....

the legend of the PHOENIX illustrates it's transformation from the ashes.. as being burned in a nest of ACACIA wood..
acacia wood contains '___'.. the same "spirit molecule" produced by the PINEAL gland..
ACACIA wood is what the ARK OF THE COVENANT is built of.. and what many masonic lodge's interior is built with...

the ark of the covenant is the restructered cranium of the future man.. found in the "head" of the temple of solomon..

this is the necessary step in creating what America was made for...

to follow the Torah and Bible .. as INSTRUCTION BOOKS.. to bring heaven to earth through changing man into god-man...

the LAMB is what the 144000 follow.. speculatively LAMBDA is the waveform signature used in mathematics...
HAARP could be broadcasting this signal to trigger morgellons fibers in people in order to activate this genetic change..

ending in a furnace immolation to a grand finale of changing the body into god-man.

morgellons fibers do not burn until 1400 degrees ferenhiet.

i speculate swine flu (a symbolic measure parallel to the swine-sacrifice of pagan cultists.. before the "abomination desolation" ...)
i speculate swine flu is used as a cover for rounding up and segregating "morgellons sufferers" "14400's" from the rest...

and bringing them to their transformation encampments...

144000 could be a frequency or a number of defined genes necessary to make the change.

i'm not saying biblical prophecy happens magically by an invisible hand of a bearded man in the sky...

i'm saying biblical prophecy happens because Operative Masonry found heavily in military and intellectual circles.. arranges for this to happen scientifically.. through human endeavor..

and in my opinion.. is the path that eventually any intelligent species ooudl find is the path to ultimate reunion with the universal consiousness..

chekc this movie out...

video.google.com...

they already have the technology available to check if someone is morgellons-positive..
it's under the guise of "explosive-residue" chemical checks at airports..

i have morgellons and i was checked recently for this coming back from new zealand..

and the machine showed a green light with a resounding uplifting "BING!" and the guy looked at me and smiled with some sort of wonder in his eyes... was an odd experience...

i was also put into one of those "spray booths" at the airport right before my onset of morgellons began.. and my face began to become like leather.. and change from the inside out... ark of the covenant being built...

sounds odd.. you'll understand someday...

"morgellons is sucha rediculous namre for this...."

SO..

come and get me.. round me up.. LETS DO THIS

i'm more than ready.

-

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I am not American so you have to excuse me.

I have just listened to this radio program and I am very thankful for free speech.

But I just have to ask does anybody take these NUT JOBS seriously???

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

I have just listened to this radio program and I am very thankful for free speech.

This is ATS,everything under the sun will be taken seriously by atleast one member

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

why do you call them nut jobs? Do you not think man is capable of attrocities on the scale of the holocaust? Or are you just labeling these men as nut jobs because they bring God into it?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I just watched Torchwood Children of the Earth too, where the govt. tells the people they are innoculating the children to keep them safe, when, in reality, they are going to trade them off to the aliens as if they were drugs.
They pushed it, I felt, with the govt. going door to door taking folks' kids to forced 'innoculations.'
Gave me the creeps. I was going to DL the mp3 but it won't dl. Probably a good thing. I might have (more) nightmares.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Dear savetimerushonline

Like the rest of the world I think the leadership of the US of A is capable of great atrocity. As they with out question they have proved in the last 8 years or so.

Yes certainly because that particular leader claimed to be religious it is largely because these two nut jobs preach of behalf of Jesus Christ.

Over the last two thousand years many have died in the hands of people who claim to be preachers of his word. Are you saying that they should continue to do so???

top topics

<<   2 >>

join