It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will they Vaccinate MY Child Against MY Will?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So, to enroll my child in school here in the good old U.S of A, I have to sign a form that says if there is a medical emergency, the school can act on my behalf and have my child taken to the hospital for treatment.

My question to the legal eagles out there:

Do you think they could loosely interpret this as a means for vaccinating my child against Swine Flu whether I want them to or not? You know, for the 'common good.'

What is to stop them from doing this to our children while they are at school and the first we hear of it is our child complaining about it when they get home?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
they can and u cant sue the vaccine company because they got legal immunity now

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Don't sign the form - and if your child is old enough ask them to come home or call you if they start this.

It seems like a difficult thing, your not sure maybe if it is better to vaccinate or not - be sure in yourself - the flu will be real, but the vaccine will not only not help, it will increase the risks.

Take care of your children - do not sign - and ask your children to leave if they start it in school.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

What's the exact wording on the form?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just don't sign it. That way you have done no wrong and you don't have to worry about it. I would even go so far as to draft up your own policy for how the school should treat your child in the event of an emergency and make THEM sign it...If they won't sign it, then at least make sure it goes into your child's file.

EDIT: just know this though...if your kid falls off the jungle gym onto their head and, god forbid, they have a serious injury...you had better hope that you are not in a business meeting and that you are ALWAYS accessible; otherwise, your child may suffer the consequences of you not giving the school permission to act on your behalf.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Vaccinations and Immunizations may seem like they are forced upon parents by the Public School System in the United States, but they are not. They would like to have as many students vaccinated and immunized, but they don't require it.

Many States even allow for you to claim Religious Exemption from Vaccination and Immunization requirements for your child to attend Public School. Oregon doesn't even require you to claim Religious reasons to be exempt. You can claim exemption just because you feel like it.

HOWEVER, if an outbreak happens in school and your child is *NOT* vaccinated or immunized, then your child cannot attend school until the outbreak is over. If a child comes to school with Chicken Pox, then every child not vaccinated against Varicella is sent home for one to two weeks. If German Measles breaks out at your child's school, the CDC will show up with the National Guard to enforce vaccination, but you still have the right to not allow your child to get the vaccination. Your child will be sent home for 2-4 weeks until the outbreak is over.

The H1N1 Influenza vaccination that everyone is so fearful of being mandatory won't be. It will be compulsory to attend school if an outbreak occurs, but it will not be mandatory to get it (even if your school administration makes it sound like it is). Certainly, no one is going to take your child to the hospital, claiming a "Medical Emergency" to get them inoculated or vaccinated without your consent. Just because the Pharmaceutical Companies have been given legal indemnity, doesn't mean that Schools have been extended legal indemnity.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Home school. That way the problem never emerges. Or are there limits to what you'll do for your children?

Why should I have to put my children (who are vaccinated) at risk from that walking biological weapon system you call son or daughter? But I guess this is all about what you want and everyone else's kids can go jump off a cliff.

I bet you're one of those people who won't shower before getting into a public pool and comes to work sick, too.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by IDK88]

new topics

top topics

join