It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Cars, Wild Women? No Thanks, say Men

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by yeahright

The thing is you can still maintain the fun guy attitude but do it in a way that does not risk you and your future security.

Sorry for asking! but!...

Were you once a wild women?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
its good their giving up the wild women!

there lazy lovers...high strung,easily excited on stupidity,drama,cell phones glued to their ears,,rude,,money hungry,need 200 dollar pair of shoes,etc..

the best fun is a good movie and home cooked dinners and relaxing...

huggs everyone

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend
the best fun is a good movie and home cooked dinners and relaxing...

huggs everyone

+ something wild for dessert?, no?

Hugs!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Not me. I stay home. I hate partying. I strongly dislike the idea of having multiple partners. I do not even own a car. I use public transit.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles
reply to post by whaaa

Not me. I stay home. I hate partying. I strongly dislike the idea of having multiple partners. I do not even own a car. I use public transit.

You know don't you that even to think those kind of thoughts borders on masculine treason.

The penalties are quite severe if you are ever brought up on charges and convicted. From what I understand; you will be forced to live in a dorm full of 17 and 18 year old female college freshmen and drive them back and forth to the liquor store in a Porsche 356.

Get your mind right son, before it's to late.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think that men in their youth like the idea of fast cars and even faster women...the funny thing is...when they get ready to settle down, the want the pure innocent lady... then they set to work trying to corrupt her...

teasing on that last part... They want someone they can take home to momma! Someone they feel they can trust with their heart... it takes men a long time to be prepared to give that away...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I like my women smart and my car paid for.

Unless of course there is a smart woman out there who wants to let me drive her fast car.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Roflmao.

Care for a translation?

They're too broke to afford fast cars and wild women...trust me on this one: both are pretty expensive.

Ain't a male alive who doesn't want fast cars and wild women who isn't a Mormon, a monk, married, or gay. And half the married ones do, but are smart enough not to cop to it.

I've never really cared about cars because they're stuck on the ground no matter how fast they go, but I'm a huge fan of wild women.

But you have to understand that you can never, EVER, possess a wild woman: she shares herself where she will, when she will, and with whom she will. If you happen to be honored by her, appreciate your luck and treat her well. If you can refrain from trying to tame her, and if you are smart enough, charming enough, and man enough, you might be lucky enough to have her want to be with you for awhile.

I've enjoyed more than my fair share of wild women because I was taught well by strong women in my childhood: they taught me to be completely male while allowing a woman to be completely female. By "allowing" I don't mean that it was /is within my power to say yes or no, they taught me that as a man I could interfere with, make it difficult for, but in no way could prevent a woman from doing anything she set her mind to. I mean that I'm well-enough educated to not try; to be content to control me.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Anyone think that Hedonism isn't a rightous and proper philosophy?
en.wikipedia.org...

For many years, both married and single I subscribed to the hedonist philophy. The constant seeking of sensual pleasure in all its forms.

No apologies from me. If you haven't tried it; I don't particulary want to hear any holier than thou rant from anyone.

I would like to hear from those that have changed their ways and why.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Picao84

top topics

<< 1   >>

join