It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother Spy Cameras in Schools

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Europe is becoming more & more a Nazi style region each day. The only difference between what we have now and what the Nazi's wanted in the 40's is that Jews are not persecuted and murdered (although the persecution is debatable as it still seems rife today at times)

It sickens me to think my ancestors risked their lives for freedoms we are now recklessly allowing to be crushed by the EU and those in power throughout the world.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

It happen here when stores were putting cameras on dressing rooms, well they were taken out, because custumers complains.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I suggest reading, “Mein Kampf” by Adolf Hitler as well. The paralells between his visions and the European society we have today are shocking

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by KSPigpen

Or to watch for girls skirts to see if they can catch a glimpse of their underware.

Dirty bastards, this just creating a nation of piping-toms with authority.

Parents cannot photograph their children at sports events(due to rampant pedophilia), but they allow people to surveillance their kids. How ironic. I wonder why noone is upset over this.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
I wonder why noone is upset over this.

The State must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.

Adolf Hitler,
“Mein Kampf”

That's why

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The high school I went to there was a lot of gangs and violence and a lot of stuff happened because they couldnt really monitor the kids activities. I still completely disagree with this though. This is wrong on all levels, imo.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Fantastic quote, one thing we have become in the UK and in the US is mindless government followers.

Remember Reagan's words you most trust your government.

funny.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
hahahah the cake is taken with the following line: "may be used to expose poor teaching."

Uh, so that's at the VERY BOTTOM of the 'possible' uses? Haha, so sick.

Talk about conditioning kids so that they grow up to accept what their ancestors would have been sickened by.

Hey I know of someone else who did that, I forget where he was from and which decade that was though... ah who knows, maybe ill remember someday. Maybe Germany...? In the ... 30's? ...

Oh ok.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join