It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An increase in Triangular UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Ive been reading into these a lot over the last few weeks and no im seeing reports everywhere!

Here are a few taken for the last 20 records on MUFON:

1. 2009-07-21 - Saw a triangular hovering stationary object with blinking lights." "Four of us were driving, blinking light caught driver's attention, we stopped the car and we saw a stationary triangular object in the sky. Many lights, green yellow red white, some oif which would go out occasionally. Did not move at all, was COMPLETELY stationary. Sat and watched it for about 10 minutes, was still there while we drove away. At first thought it was a plane, but was too low, and completely stationary, and no nearby major airports or military bases. Not helicopter, too big and was a clearly apparent triangular shape. Sorry, no photos, just reactionary audio on a mini-cassete."

No images.

2. 2009-07-19 - 3 bright white lights in triangle formation "On Monday night July 19 around 10:49pm i heard a loud noise coming from the woods in my back yard. This noise was unlike anything i have ever heard befor. I went to my back sliding door and began looking out the screen thinking to my self this is very unusual. Then the lights appeared from the woods. The object seemed to rise from out of nowhere. Then the object began to move and the sound became increasingly louder and louder. This sound it was making is very hard to explain. The best way to explain it is like very low digital frequency but without vibration like a jet would cause. The lights were in a triangle formation with a super bright red light in the center of the triangle. The lights at each point of the triangle were bright white light at a downward facing direction. These lights including the red light did not emit glare or shine like normal lights do at night. The lights looked unnatural. Not man made lights. This triangle was no more than 2000 feet above the ground and moved at an alarmingly slow pace. Conventional air craft such as planes and jets can not fly this slow without stalling and crashing. Commercial jets do not fly this low in my area anyways. The closest airport is 20 miles away. The triangle did not have any blinking lights such as planes have. Planes and jets have green and red lights that blink to let others know if they are approaching or going away. Boats have these same lights. I had my girlfriend come out side to view this object. She was in absolute disbelief at what we were seeing. I told her to grab the camera and take a picture. The picture is very poor quality as many ufo pictures are. We watched this object for 2 to 3 minutes befor it disappeared along with the noise. I then texted my friend who lives a quarter mile down the street and asked him if he had seen the object. He replied he was listening to his radio in his room and this loud noise completely drowned out his radio. I have seen this object 3 times befor with now a total of 4 other people now. the first 3 times were all in 2000 and 2001. All these sightings were in within 10 miles of each other. two days later i went outside to snap a couple pictures of the area we had taken the first picture at so i could get a good refrence point in good light. I took two pictures right after each other without noticing anything at the time. I went inside to view the pictures and realized i had caught something on camera which i can not explain."

www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...

One more story, check next post.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

2009-07-06 - Large Triagle 1mile each side emitting electrical discharges red glow I was coming home from work amd noticed what looked like lighting in the sky but had a deep red glow to it. As the onject got closer I noticed it was a HUGH triangle that covered my whole apartment complex which is about 1 mile in either direction.It had a dark grey shinny metallic sufaces.It made me feel sick to my stomach, I dont know if it was just nerves or what, but I was shaking. As it got closer I noticed it was about 2 stories thick with a deep red glow coming fron the center at the bottom, with electrical discharges from the rear sparks in you will. The air felt electric like static electricty. It moved so quickly without a sound except for the snaping sounds of the discharges at the rear. I wached it from a dot in the sky and it went right overhead and disappered in about 15min. I could'nt sleep that night and my body has a static charge, anything I touched there was a spark, very weird I have never experinced anything like it in my life. I had a camera in my house but was frozen and could not move to get it. I wish I would of it was so clear just moving in the sky. It was just amazing and I am noe truly a beliver. Could it have been miltary? I just have never seen anything close to that in the sky. It was almost felt like I reach out an touch it. I still have a very strange feeling inside and having problems sleeping.

All text taken from MUFON.

These are not my stories.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by XeonSky

Hi Xeon/

I wonder as to why 'TRIANGULAR'?
Could it be some certain connection to the occult symbolism?
Just a thought here I had!
I dont believe in alien visitors from outer space,done that and way over it a long time ago.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
My own theory may be far fetched, but i think they are just building better spacecraft.

Maybe it creates better wind resistance? I know that a saucer would obviously create more resistance here on earth, but maybe this triangular shape is far better elsewhere.

Either that or we are looking at two separate races. (Think of Star Wars.. the Rebels use different craft to the... Dark Side?)

Not sure.

Im going to keep my eye on this further.

I will update as i find more.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
similar thread with same info circulating... here was my response

i would have to say that the military take is a more likely one on this. consider the following logic points...

1. latest military craft being revieled are a plethera of triangle shaped craft. the new navy FAST, the stealth family, the joint typhoon strike fighter, etc.

2. triangular shapes are used to "deflect" radar and limit useful return signatures and to relay "smaller looking" returns on the radar, not to completely be stealth, alien craft would most lkely be more concerned with a technology that completely eliminates thier craft from radar, and would in logical thinking not necessarily require that shape to do so, which leads to...

3. the dual benefit of a triangle shape is also an aerodynamic one in conjunction with the radar deflection. interstellar travel would consist of mostly space travel, and would have very little, if any aerodynamic consideration. this is more of a military aspect for craft spending most or all of their existance in a fluid atmospher

any counter points?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by XeonSky

Hi Xeon/

You might be interested in reading below quote,from HERE

The triangle shaped UFO you saw could be either military or ET. Currently the U.S. , among other countries are working on triangular shape craft, i.e. the X-48B.

Not sure if I did the link to that quote right.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I recall hearing triangle shaped ufos are not real ones. Rather they are .vog ships.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I believe that Alien visiting craft can take on whatever appearance they want to via shape-shifting. Much like Transformers, only its known that the US Military to date ae already in stages of making liquified Metal that can be programmed to change appearance either as a square, triange, ball, you name it.
If thats what WE can do, then im sure a civilisation thousands/millions of years ahead (technologically) can do much better.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stairway27
I recall hearing triangle shaped ufos are not real ones. Rather they are .vog ships.

What do you mean "triangle shaped ufos are not real ones"? A "UFO" is simply an unidentified flying object, so the only way it can't be a "real ufo" is if it's not unidentified, not flying, or not an object. I hate it when people equate "UFO" to "Alien Spacecraft", especially skeptics who claim (incorrectly) "UFOs don't exist" rather than "alien spacecraft don't exist".

Maybe you're saying that triangular shaped UFOs are not extraterrestrial? If so, that's simply speculation unless you want to provide evidence.

On that topic though I remember a story of someone spotting a triangular ufo and looking at it through a telescope he had, and noticed a military style emergency release hatch with printed english words on the underside.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by ac500]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks for checking MUFON.
The triangle was reported in California in the 40s according the
"Man Made UFOs 1945 to 1995" if I recall the passage rightly.

Imagine flat sides top and bottom.
Except electricity forms around pointed surfaces.
Thus the wedding cake saucer of Billy Meier, just kidding.

There must be enough power to overcome gravity so any shape might do.

top topics

join