It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microwave weapon will rain pain from the sky.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by WestPoint23

More importantly this system is inconspicuous, remote, and precise. This is key because there always exists a need to identify, isolate, and target those feeding a dangerous frenzy, and not those simply there to get their point across. And finally, its effective range provides no opportunity to lash out and direct anger and violence. Curiously, certain individuals, instead of reflecting on why they are the target of crowd control, chose to become even more belligerent and unruly. This of course focuses more of the attention on them, which intern causes more unruliness, and well, you can see how that goes.

Ah good...as the one's often feeding the 'frenzy' are police agents provocateurs, I can rest in peace knowing they will at last be taken care of first and will be no longer stirring up peaceful protests.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

I wonder if people who think this is a positive step in the right direction still will when they have it used against them. Imagine being in the wrong place at the wrong time and police targeting you because your near the crowd they want dispersed, it would be funny to see what they had to say about it then.

Remember that guy in London killed by police yet had nothing to do with the protest? How many more do we need to see dead before people realise the police are the ones committing the senseless acts of brutality more than protesters?

[spelling edit]

[edit on 26/7/09 by refuse_orders]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by refuse_orders

Remember that guy in London killed by police yet had nothing to do with the protest? How many more do we need to see dead before people realise the police are the ones committing the senseless acts of brutality more than protesters?

Yeah, that death (murder) was a total disgrace, poor man. All he was doing was asking to be allowed to leave the cordon. Then we had excuses that maybe the policeman was an imposter...lol Then that they are not trained to deal with riots. That was the most peaceful protest and the only aggression apart from one staged window break was by the 'untrained' police. Imagine what they will do with weaponry?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

There was a neighbor who used to tick me off at night making more noise than was necessary. He used to bang his bed up against the wall to make noise and irritate me. So I built a shelf to hold a microwave oven and attached it to the wall that he was banging his bed against. I took the door off of the microwave and rigged the switch so the microwave would run with the door off. Whenever I was in the bedroom, and he was home, I would run the microwave some. I don't know if he ever felt it, but it made me feel pretty good.

I am all for microwave weapons..........as long as you don't point them at me.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Lmfao,

Well if the banging his head against the wall didn't cause him some injury i bet the cooking of his brain inside his skull did. I doubt someone who bangs their head off a wall to annoy a neighbour would actually notice the difference lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
[edit on 26-7-2009 by dazbog]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So they have finally duplicated Milo Rambaldi's brilliance?

two lines

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Here's the best history of the subject.

Marsboy683, www.youtube.com...

I'd advise everyone to start with the introductory video, and then watch videos 10A (MK-ULTRA), 10B (Russian Mind Control), and 10C (HAARP).

This is called MONARCH: The New Phoenix Program.

The "elite" and 500 million chosen are taken into DUMBs and a "tesla energy bubble" (for lack of a better term) is collapsed on the planet, killing 6 billion people all at once.

Robots do the cleanup.

The physics are complex, and involve microwave towers, fiber optics, satellites, the HAARP array, yada yada.

But it is quite feasible.

And there's no fallout.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join