It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars robots may have destroyed evidence of life!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Chovy
those rovers are murderers. they probably killed Martian bacterial life.

Close up of rock with fossil... The name of the Rock is Humphrey

Did you pay attention to the context?
The rover never drove into a body of water.

All of those are hypothetical situations, not to mention the pic you're using as evidence doesn't even display what you're talking about. the circled bit is shadowed and isn't flat, the fossil image is on a flat surface, and the drilling takes place on a part of the rock obviously featureless in the example pic.

Like I said, that's just a list of "potential outcomes" and they rather obviously slapped some pictures together as illustrations.

The drilling was most likely to test the chemical components of the rock, but I don't know the details. It is oh so painfully obvious there was not a fossil present in the rock.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
marsrover.nasa.gov... Fossils delivered fresh daily.Yes you can enlarge them and see.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytaleand they rather obviously slapped some pictures together as illustrations.

Yes quite as you say they just made up stuff for a presentation that would hit the web with no caption and no image number

exactly my point, thanks for confirming the 'obvious'

NASA obfuscation at its best

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Maybe it just LOOKS like a CAT and isn't even close to a Cat on Mars.Mars Cat must be pretty sturdy to survive without much humidity.Maybe a thic coat helps them.
Plenty of cat people can guess what breed it resembles. I know dogs better than cats.One of the first animals I saw on Mars was a rat,so I figured cats probably live there too,but not near the rover so much(stay at home types).This one is as HOME as he's going to get.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join