It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a new term for New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
New World order can be a good thing. My suggestion is the term Fascist World Order. Lets get some suggestions.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
How 'bout just...

The Order ?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Robotic Overlord Order?

ROO!!

How about LOO? The Luciferian Overlord Order?

I think that one might be most appropriate.. .right into the loo is where their ideas belong

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hmmm....

New World Empire ... sounds close enough to the old slogan that it isn't confusing but the "empire" both sounds and describes the term better in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
But the kewl thing about NWO is that it is the name of a band, figures prominently into some pretty sweet songs (like New World Order by Ministry...totally classic dude!), is a book by H.G. Wells, and gets people confused because they think you're talking about NWO Professional Wrestling.

Now, "THE Order" could work. They can steal the Highlander refrain of "There can be only one!" as their official motto.

I'd suggest the name "Unilateral Commission" making fun of the Trilateral Commission.

The acronym I.D.W.T.W.I.J.W.Y.H. is also still free and available, although it's a pain in the neck to type! (I.D.W.T.W.I.J.W.Y.H. stands for "I don't want the World, I just want your half!")

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
How about the Sarah Palin Order?
Nobody likes her, I hope...
2nd line.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
New World order can be a good thing. My suggestion is the term Fascist World Order. Lets get some suggestions.

Well, a New World Order might not be a bad thing, but "fascist" has some negative connotations to it. How about:

United Earth
The Unified Countries of Earth
Many People, One Planet

Or something along that line, indicating that people will be able to maintain their cultural or national identities while benefiting from standardized communications, legal, monetary, and environmental monitoring systems.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
People's Own Order

Oh no, that's a bit.....stinky

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
1. The Global Committee of Moisture Missiles??........

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Those are all great ideas. And in convorsation the term New World Order makes people believe its something "new". When in fact its the same people doing the same thing. I think Facist World Order works, it brings up lots of memorys of the last facist takeover.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
How about "New Style Reaming"

Or better yet, "New World Odor"

yuck, smells like.......oppression

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
U.E.C.

United Earth Consortium

'wherever you're going...we're already there.'

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
How about

Y.O.U

for You Own Us.

or

W.A.S

For We Are Slaves

or maybe

K.T.P.Q.A.T.A.A.B.O.T.E

for Kill The People Quickly As They Are A Burden On The Elites?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What about calling them

The Dominant Obsessive Oppression Mob.

D.O.O.M

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadoralive
What about calling them

The Dominant Obsessive Oppression Mob.

D.O.O.M

Whoo hoo! I Like that alot. This is as close as its get for a definition.

For me that would be: TDTB(the defection that be) or TPTB(the "problem" that be).

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Single
Organized
Banking
System

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
World Empire Builders, or WEB

Cause we're all stuck in it!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I got it.
How about "A-Holes"?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Nice picture. How about TOGA... Take over gone ape.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
NWO or Global Strategic Project?
Over the past several years, the New World Order has become the "buzzword", not only for conspiracy theorists, but also in other venues/groups. When one does a web search for New World Order, there is a plethera of websites available to surf. However, all of these sites simply take us around in circles; we may become more informed on a particular issue, but ultimately these are sites maintained by like-minded individuals.

We know that George Bush, Sr. used the term "New World Order" in a speech back in the early 90's - but what is really taking place on a global level? How do we see the "big picture"? How do we determine where we are within it's implementation? We find ourselves working puzzles, piecing together individual news articles and reports, studies and "regime changes". And WHO is doing this? Is it the U.N., the WHO, corporations, an Elite few - who exactly is the "enemy" here? Even our individual opinions and belief system structures differ in answering the last question - maintaining our division rather than allowing our alliance to "fight" it as a powerful whole.

It dawned on me one day, that we could be researching using the wrong terminology. You see, WE call it NWO - but those who are actually involved in it's implementation call it something entirely different. Harmonization is one term - but that doesn't even encompass the "whole" of it. Harmonization mostly refers to developing "standards" for telecommunication, IT, media, etc. for cross-usage between countries.

In my quest, I came upon a website including a section dedicated to outlining The Global Strategic Project; a very interesting "read". It's more of an outline - a manual - based upon 30 years of data; submitted and collected by the Union of International Associations from 1975 - present. But it's LOADED with information - information about us; humans.

On the surface, this organization is effecting change in third world countries - admirable work. But at a deeper level, one discovers that we have been and are guinea pigs; our behavior patterns studied and noted. After all, if a global power is to be implemented - how will all the people, the regular "Joe", like you and me - be persuaded to embrace this shift? It represents a shift in economics, government, religion, overall hierarchal structure and more importantly, a shift in consciousness. So you ask, "What else is new?".

Here are some links for you to reference, should you choose to dive down the REAL rabbit hole of the New World Order. They know how we think, behave and respond to crisis situations - therefore they know how we can be manipulated into actually effecting this change. In order to decide what we will and will not accept in the future - going forward - this is a must read, IMO. It's hidden right in plain sight for us to read...we just have to know what to research.

Global Strategic Project - database entitled Encyclopedia of World Problems and Human Potential
www.uia.org...

Alot of the articles have been written by Anthony Judge who's been involved with the UIA since the 60's. His site is www.laetusinpraesens.org - click on the articles section if you wish to read his work. A lot of the human behavior information included in this "guide to creating a global alliance" is the work of Magoroh Maruyama, who has extensively studied (human behavior) patterns of cognition, perception, conceptualization, design, planning and decision processes (1974, 1977, 1978, 1980). In doing so, he characterizes humans into 4 primary "mindscapes".

One of the most challenging processes to overcome in creating this global alliance - or to implement on a global scale- is how to bring together the world's religions. I believe we can see how that is being set into motion at this time; blur the lines between religion and government, discredit religious by exposing sexual misconduct and effect a total breakdown in religious structure. Look for a New saviour to present him/herSelf in the near future. So, what else is new - you ask again. Here is an excerpt from the section Collective strategy-making: designing a strategic array (don't let the "verbage" intimidate you):

The following note describes the pattern of collective research used at the Ecumenical Institute (Chicago) leading up to and including its 1972 Research Assembly. Perhaps without precedent, it involved the direct participation of 750 people in a collective learning-research process covering the social dynamics of the economic, political and cultural arenas and their interrelationships.

The result of the exercise (summarized in point 1 below) was "the practical vision necessary for a global revolution" formulated in terms of 385 proposals (77 x 5) for social renewal.....This work gave rise to "a tactical system composed of 5,000 direct tactics strategically organized to execute the 77 proposals and seven pressure points with their 875 tactics which are organized for indirect impact on the social process"....It provided the groundwork for a unique 20-year experiment in community development world-wide which had its original learnings in the slums of Chicago.

92. Master tactical components

The seven Master Tactical Components of the New Social Vehicle are:
• 1. The Indirect Education System
• 2. The Grassroots Training Apparatus
• 3. The Demonstration Project Devices
• 4. The Actional Guild Frameworks
• 5. The Social Involvement Constructs (see Figure 8)
• 6. The Local Reformulation Machinery
• 7. The Practical Research Network.

The false images of humanness that maintain the current social fabric and its injustices have been named. Their power is formidable in that they effect the total population of the globe. In practical terms this means the movement must act globally as well as imaginally. The basic task is to enable every person to "go through the wall" whether it be through popular preaching, songs, rituals, courses or signal demonstrations.

The concrete deed is thus a spirit happening, brought about sociologically. It will be done through the Local Church Experiment as the practical embodiment of the wisdom of the movement. It will also be done directly in the world through 5th City (Chicago) community reformulation in strategically located signal demonstration projects. As such, it is a tactical operation; the theory is done. It is primarily a methodology to be used in every situation. In terms of the total society it is a strategy that touches the pressure points through which the total society will be effected. As the movement it provides a practical way for all its forces to be corporately engaged. The tactical systems provide the tools for the deed. The movement must train itself in these methods. The movement is the embodiment of the New Social Vehicle.
Within this site is a lot of information - even explaining how controlled destruction of a countries' economy can be effected, and how in turn, human response is to embrace the "experts" to come in and fix it - even if it means giving up our very lively hood to do so. We can see how the event of and events after 9/11 were used to create a major shift. We know this - yet it's all separate, puzzle pieces. It's ALL here within these pages and guidelines - the BIG picture.

Tip: Think hard before you fill out that next "survey" in exchange for great coupons and discounts, participate in that media "poll", or research study. The data is gathered to validate our behavior patterns so it can be determined how much we'll pay for staples such as gasoline, sugar, coffee, etc. - how we behave in crisis situations, how we think collectively, in mass, our buying habits etc. The bottom line is that this is added to the data base - of human potential - in order to determine how best to manipulate us.

I also urge you to break free of the "traps". Our own zeal to inform others, create websites full of NWO information, focus on one or two aspects (such as the economy, politics, media participation, masons, supplement regulation, etc.) and the like, has been twisted around to entrap us from seeing the big picture. There is even an article on entrapment, and also an article on polarization (the abortion issue, or gay marriage, etc.) - how to pit neighbor against neighbor, family member against family member. No one from any country at this time is exempt from the effects of this.

I mean to offend no one. I simply post this as a point of reference for those that care to research this and make others aware.

The irony is that the research and data on human potential and behavior included in this site indicates that the majority of us will choose to do nothing and that in doing nothing, we are actually doing something, even if it's making the decision to look away.

I ask you to direct your research in this more productive and enlightening direction - before it's too late. We need to get up to speed - so we can truly see what's happening and what's coming - no surprises. Even if it's been set into motion, it would seem to me that if our collective behavior patterns "changed" from the predictable - it would cut it off at the knees.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join