It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I read up on some stuff about the REAL men in black. apparently, they come to a witness's house to tell them not to mention this stuff to any1 after they saw a real ufo or alien. but, the MIB doesn't seem to be human. they're pale, they have really red lips, and some ppl said that they have wires going into their legs. who are these guys? anybody have any info on this?
(believe it or not, i've actually used the search function to look this up and nothing came up
)

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I did my science project in the 9th grade on ufo's (got a silver medal as a matter of fact).That was 1994, years before the movie came out.And what do you know, my report had info on the men in black.My sources way back then talked about the men in black and how they harrassed people who had been in copntact with ufo phenomena.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If there are men in black I guess they are CIA or FBI agents with the mission to control rumour spreading and the like.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I suggest you check out my site www.shadowjmp.com... Its not really completed yet, but it has alot of MIB info as it is.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niclas
If there are men in black I guess they are CIA or FBI agents with the mission to control rumour spreading and the like.

i doubt it. i think that the MIB is something else. probably something thats more secret than the cia or fbi. remember, the ppl who saw them claimed that they didn't look 100% human.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The concept of "Men in Black", at least concerning UFO's, first appeared in the 1950's, in comic books. Whether these appearances were influenced by real-world situations is beyond me.

I find the theory that these men work for the government seriously hard to swollow. First of all, they really aren't doing a good job, are they, what with everyone in the world knowing about them, and two blockbuster moview being made about them? Secondly, government covert agents of any kind would never wear a uniform that's so eesily distinguishible, especially with today's widespread paranoia.

If you ask me, these men are directly linked to the phenomena. If they aren't so called "aliens", then they are people who have somehow ended up working for them. How about all those abductees that have never been found?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ

Originally posted by Niclas

i doubt it. i think that the MIB is something else. probably something thats more secret than the cia or fbi. remember, the ppl who saw them claimed that they didn't look 100% human.

Yeah, maybe some other organization but still human is my guess. Black suit and sunglasses, isn't that the outfit of Secret Service also for example.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
call MIB a concept if you will....but they DO exist. I SAW 3 one day in Green River Utah. I lived there at the time running a main st Bed & Breakfast.........at this time, I had a couple of guests, and the night prior we had stayed up late discussing UFO's and WTF the military was UP 2 in the area....MANY strange things going on then... making me nervous.
OK...so....I went to the post office to pick up mail, and was driving back home. There was a closed down Chicken resteraunt on the north side of the street, and I saw a COOL old black car parked in front of it. (I am an old car buff so it grabbed my eye right off) It was a 4 door sedan from the 50's, black, darkened windows VERY shiney chrome......but then I SAW the 'people' connected to this car.... 2 men standing in front of it...and a woman off to the side with a clipboard. I KNEW imediatly these folks were the so called MIB! I then planned to pull over and say "HI"......imediatly a VERY creepy feeling came over me......they were LOOKING at me.....and at that moment the LAST thing on EARTH I wanted to do was meet them.....I wished they were not looking at me....the hairs on my entire body were at full attention. I sped up a bit and went home, RAN into my house and started telling folks WHAT I just saw.....So my husband at the time, and a guest and I went in a differant car to go check this out....but they were gone. Good riddance I say.

Lemme describe these 'critters'........the men were wearing old timey DARK suits including fedora hats. Theyre skin was SO pale they could have been dead. They wore dark sunglasses and wing tip shoes......the 2 men seamed to move as one.....matching one anothers body motions. The female.......OMG! this woman looked like a singer from the B52's....a HUGE beehive hair do, piled straight up, she was dishwater blonde. She wore an outfit that looked like from the 60's.....an orange and white checkerd mini skirt, with a shorty orange jacket, and a high necked white blouse. Her shoes were medium heeled go-go boots....and she to had dark sunglasses on. She had a clipboard in her hand and a pen or something in the other, and she APPEARED to be enthralled with this closed down Chicken resteraunt...she was looking at it and writting on her clip board furiously. The 2 'men' were looking at me, and theyre heads followed my car as if they were one.....the Female seamed occupied with the closed resteraunt.

THATS what I saw. Like I said, we went back but they were gone. I was questioned as to WHY I did NOT stop in the 1st place and engage these 'critters' in some conversation.......but my only answer to that.....is it FELT like a VERY dangerous thing to do.......they LOOKED at me and THAT was enough contact as far as I was concerned. I REALLY saw this.......I wrote about it in my diary...and NOW I am writting about it here. Those were for actuall beings that made my SKIN CRAWL........this June of 1996, and I know WHAT I saw.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
mutanex.com...

members.tripod.com...

www.totse.com...

jebzingo.tripod.com...

www.sacred-texts.com...

I recall reading an article by a respected UFO researcher on this topic and he claimed the whole MIB experience was exaggerated from one experience. I'm sure these links will perpetuate more myth then fact but they're still interesting reads.

[Edited on 5-9-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
if all those stories of MIB were true, then y r the ppl in MIB so conspicuous? u would think that an agency that top secret would want to blend in with the crowd and not seem so noticable.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I wonder if they have any recruiting seminars? The benefits must be out of this world...

But, seriously are they supposed to be human as well as alien or just alien?

Also, if you were approached and asked to join, would you?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
I wonder if they have any recruiting seminars? The benefits must be out of this world...

But, seriously are they supposed to be human as well as alien or just alien?

Also, if you were approached and asked to join, would you?

I reckon i would, apart from not being able to say anything to anyone etc... which would be hard for me to do as i dont shut up, but would be rather cool!!!

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have a couple of theorys about WHY they are dressed the way they are..........

Back in the 40's....when they first started appearing....they checked into local dressing customs to fit in....and throughout the 40's, 50's and 60's they DID fit in...sorta.
I think once they got the clothes ....they checked it off theyre list as DONE........Since they only wear these clothes when on Earth missions....why they dont keep up with the time is they have NO CONCEPT of the fashion culture on this planet. So the clothing that 'worked' for them then.....they THINK still holds true for today.

OR...maybe they are not effected by TIME as we know it..and there are only like 10 of these actuall "MIB critters" bouncing around through time somehow.....going here and there, now and then as needed. They got them some outfits at one point trying to FIT IN, but when they POP into the future of our timeline, they look funny and somebody ought to give then a currant fashion magazine lol.

OR...if they ARE indeed humans....maybe they are just wearing the same clothes they had on when they were inducted into the MIB organization....only needing the human clothing when on missions here...but I cant believe they are humans, for then they WOULD be aware of the constantly changing fashion customs of theyre own kind, dont ya think? they gotta be Alien if they dont have any concept of that.

The MIB's I saw, definatly looked as if they were on theyre way to a costume party...they stuck out like a flashing orange light.......Speaking of orange, they WOULD blend in much better if they adopted some kind of orange road workers uniform. MIB's are in true need of EXTREME MAKEOVER......but I'm gunna give them a big high 5 for having such cool old cars! (not in person I hope, just here on this thread)

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
lol, what if they've got like 4 fingers or somethin, a high 4... hehe

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
THIS IS JUST FOR FUN!!!

Perhaps they are those "goth" people you hear about that came from the punk rock era...

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yeah
Seriously, do ya think MIB could exist?!

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If they are real and they asked me to join. Actually, I would join and keep it secret. Just the excitement.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Wonder where they reside then... think they have a burger king and a duty free shop in their 'base'

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I would say that they're all fairly tired of the stereotypes thrown on them by paranoid UFO cultists...what if they wanted to be Men In Fuschia? or Men In Baby Blue? How about Men In Off White Khakis With Hunter Green Pullovers?!!

You people and your narrow minds make me sick!

*storms out of thread*

*slips money to Man In Black*

*disinformation complete*

[Edited on 5-10-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
According to the alien I "talk" to, there are 2 kinds of MIBs. There are the GOOD ones....like I usually see or talk to. They don't always wear black. They are part of the NRO....National Reconnaissance Organization. They watch over abductees. In fact, in my case, they are my bodyguards and handlers.
I have had 2 occasions where I met BAD MIBs. Fortunately, both times it was at public gatherings, so they could not harass me. The second one did manage to INSULT me, by handling me a note. I still have the note as proof.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join