It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Administrator Meets With Governors To Discuss Emergency Preparedness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

FEMA Administrator Meets With Governors To Discuss Emergency Preparedness

www.fema.gov

This past Sunday Fugate addressed governors from across the country at the National Governors Association conference in Biloxi, MS, where he discussed how FEMA can best support the states and their citizens as we prepare for and respond to emergencies and disasters. While in Biloxi, Fugate met privately with Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue as well as Iowa Governor Chet Culver. After returning to Washington, Fugate met Monday with Governor John deJongh Jr. of the U.S. Virgin Islands and Tuesday with North Dakota Governor John Hoeven.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I know that there would be regular meetings by FEMA, but I cannot shake the feeling that this year's meeting was different. With the H1N1 Virus still making it's rounds, and even though not too many people have died from it, still WHO and the CDC have issued a level 6 pandemic, which is the largest level, and they think that this fall the virus will make a comback which will make it worse.

In this case, I think we all know they will try to do mandatory vaccinations with the vaccines which THEY HAVEN'T TESTED, and these will be the vaccines which will make the virus not only more lethal, but will really spread the virus around.

BAXTER is one of the companies with whom the CDC, WHO, the UN, and the EU have made deals to buy their Vaccines from, and if you all remember it was this same company, BAXTER, which sent live H1N1 virus as if it was a vaccine to European countries, and then claimed "it was a mistake", but with the strict biosafety level 3 regulations it is impossible to make these sort of "accidents". That is unless it was intentional.

I would give you my advice, but we are all adults, and we can all make our own decisions. Besides, if it is declared an emergency giving this sort of advice, and making it public might be considered "criminal activity" by TPTB, and punishable.

You make your choice.

www.fema.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Our elected officials and their politically appointed cronies have already committed to purchase 195 million doses of the so-called 'vaccine' so I suggest they intend to use them.

I'm sure Baxter doesn't care since they get paid for the vaccines whether they are used or not.

I agree FEMA's meeting with the group of Governors (those which decided to show up) isn't exactly extraordinary unless.....

The federal government has of late taken to acting like a bully, demanding the Governors simply accede to the federal will, disregarding the sovereign nature of their state's existence.

Makes you wonder if there was any talk of 'diminishing federal support' unless they allow the concept of 'mandatory' inoculations without any state-level resistance.

Since the ATF recently tried this tactic, and failed, I wonder what FEMA would do in a similar situation... and would the Governors... all bought and sold by the body politic would have the moral courage to fight the reduction of their states to a simple sub-federal authority?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Since the ATF recently tried this tactic, and failed, I wonder what FEMA would do in a similar situation... and would the Governors... all bought and sold by the body politic would have the moral courage to fight the reduction of their states to a simple sub-federal authority?

I don't think they will do that when their funding could be cut off if the state governors decide not to follow the Feds orders regarding compulsory vaccination.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it too much, you're more than likely never get the vaccine.

Played either way, it will end the same.

1) The vaccine is experimental swill that doesn't work, but in the face of a hyped epidemic --- there will be hoarding by some of those trusted by FEMA to distribute the drug.

2) The vaccine is an antidote for some made up in the lab illness, but in the face of a hyped epidemic --- there will be hoarding by some of those trusted by FEMA to distribute the drug.

3) The vaccine is the real deal and there is a real out of the blue illness that comes along, but in the face of a hyped epidemic --- there will be hoarding by some of those trusted by FEMA to distribute the drug.

And in all cases the drug will more than likely be distributed to the sick, elderly and frail first.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

No, the drug is being tried on thousands of volunteers, and with a level 6 epidemic level, it will become mandatory. It is only a matter of time.

new topics

top topics

join