It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise of the Birther Movement and It's Aims.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Here is the problem with this issue, People that believe in this nonsense...

Almost but not quite.

The problem with this issue is that somehow the "birthers" mindset has been turned upside down from American reality.

They are totally backwards demanding proof of innocence, when it is they who must provide proof of guilt.

Any ridiculous allegation can sprout out of anyone's rear orifice and it automatically becomes gospel to these people. And attempting to satisfy their demands for negative proof only encourages them and makes them demand more.

It is neo-McCarthyism in its purest form.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Exactly why I called this more of a psychological disorder than a true conspiracy theory. People who believe in this theory are so hell bent by believing this reality that they completely shut out what is actual law and order.

They somehow believe that the SCOTUS will come to their rescue, declare Obama ineligible and overturn a legal election.

Of course constitutionally this is ludicrous and insane. As the SCOTUS has no power whatsoever to impeach a sitting president.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Just as the left demonized Bush for much of his actions during his Presidency the right now thinks they have a smoking gun in their hollster to take the left down a notch.

It is partisan politics as usual. Its sickening, and obviously inspired by religioso politics. Just as Obama being the anti-christ is a political play conjured up by the extreme evangelical right as well.

If there was any question that Obama had loyalties to any other country than the U.S. then everyone would get on board. But the religious right is grasping at straws and playing at an even lower level than the left did during Bushs Presidency.

I hate the way American politics has developed, because it is always the extremists that get heard and get all the attention and never the moderates that like to look at the entire picture and reserve judgements base them on actions.

I always get labeled an Obama supporter for my comments, but never have I voted for any Democrat, nor will I. I would consider voting Republican if they actually brought back a real conservative agenda, and not this fake neocon/ religious b.s. that has taken over the GOP.

Its sickening and pathetic...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This is a farce,why does there need to be a Birthers movement?

If the man came out of his mothers body on American soil or a recognised American location then he CAN be the President.If he wasnt then he cant,simple.

This is the Internet age,if you have lied,you will be uncovered,politicians are retiring by the droves BEFORE THEY ARE ARRESTED IN SOME CASES.

The truth will be heard and the peoples voices will be heard,the AGE OF IGNORANCE is over,the people are able to acess real time information,there is nowhere to hide lies anymore.

There should be very little time given to provide proof in the interests of national security,because there are legal avenues that can be approached by Americans who honor their constitution.This means that this is dangerous ground.

If he wasnt born here then America could be facing civil war as we speak,major military leaders may be conspiring right now to enact their constitutional rights ,this is serious and we have Donald trump leading the charge?

If there IS proof he wasnt born on American soil then any group with that interest could persue his legal accountability,and worry about any technical errors they make now ,LATER,when the facts are out in full.

I guess this is what Trump is doing,Trump an American hero?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join