It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Buzz sounds like he's afraid people will go to the Moon.
What will we found out?

Japan has said they will send manned mission around 2020.
Inida, China, and ESA have expressed interest to go there with manned missions.

Sooner or later, we will go there Buzz

link   
reply to post by darkbluesky

Awesome thread on that monolith!

And now with corroboration from Buzz Aldrin...

WHAT IS THIS?

All who haven't I recommend you check out darkbluesky's thread he mentions above... it has "COLOR PICTURES"...

link   
reply to post by scobro

I believe he specifically meant it was fabricated or manufactured somehow - that it was of "unnatural" origin. He says specifically "who put it there, who put it there?" He mentions the 'god' part I think simply to make his statement sound not too outrageous, but the fact remains - he thinks that structure has been "built" by something, or someone. I agree

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

That is pretty much the impression i got as well!
The look on his face was like,"What did i just say?"
He has probably spoken to so many different people the last couple of weeks,that he probably forgot that he was'nt speaking to someone else in "the know"!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Once again, Buzz under Booze was.

Stop dreaming about Arthur C. Clarke's blasphemies and please take your pills, Buzzy.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by 0123210]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think NASA stays away from Phobos because they already know what's there. They don't want the bible belt of the US going ape #. Look at what happened after our first Black president. All of a sudden we have these redneck states that don't want to be part of the USA anymore!

In the US, it has become a crime to put up a cross, or to take one down, or to proclaim atheism. We walk a very fine and very wasteful line here in the US. A lot of people don't care about the truth, they'd rather waste a lot of time with semantics, rhetoric and tax money fighting battles in court over some 12 commandments statue, or the exact size requirements for a cross on someones house in the middle of bum# USA.

If there's one thing keeping us from leaning the truth it's religion. Namely Roman Catholicism. (I was born and raised as such, until learning about history. A long history of suppressing knowledge and the truth, murdering women and scientists, etc.)

The CIA knows exactly what's going on, but they lie to the Pres, congress and people.

(Just my humble opinions)

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
sounds like he's confusing 2001: A Space Odyssey with the movie he was in about the moon made by the same man.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Editing is a fabulous thing.

Nothing to see (or hear) here folks

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Looks like a rock! there be loads of smaller ones em if you view the large Image.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by no1dea]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1dea
Looks like a rock! there be loads of smaller ones em if you view the large Image.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by no1dea]

I guess Buzz was confused and mixed several late webreferences of his, thus messing Deimos' (wait, - was it Phobos?) Holy Monolith with the Eros Interstellar Gas-Station (E.I.G.S.) :

[edit on 23-7-2009 by 0123210]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
"If people knew what was on Mars' moons, they would most certainly have heart failure"---Steve Quayle.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Who is he saying we work together with to do what from the moon?

Seems to be alluding to other life to collaborate with.

I don't know just sayin...

A monolith put on Mars' moon by the universe? Whoa!

Sounds like he is talking incognito. Careful not to say certain words so it is coming out very strangely. Definitely think he knows something and wants to say it without really saying it.

Thanks, Hunka,Hunka!!

[edit on 23-7-2009 by anyone]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 0123210

Careful! zorgon likes to use that Eros picture a lot...he'll have at you with his sword!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Nothing in the photos looks man made to me. Finding strange shaped rock structures, or unusually large rocks, where one would not expect them to be, is not uncommon. They happen on earth, so why not on planets and their moons?

Seems that Buzz has created a little buzz over nothing.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0123210

I guess Buzz was confused and mixed several late webreferences of his, thus messing Deimos' (wait, - was it Phobos?) Holy Monolith with the Eros Interstellar Gas-Station (E.I.G.S.) :

That second photo you linked to looks like a man in a space suit lying face down? You can see his life support pack, helmet and puffy legs of his space suit. Did the Russians loose anyone?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
it's cut off but he seems to be saying that there's a structure that is not man made - who put it there? the universe put it there. there are those that will say god put it there.

he doesn't say it was fabricated by intelligent beings or life of any kind.

Obviously he's not gonna say that aliens put it there, he said 'who' put it there, why would he say that, if it was natural, he just slipped up i reckon..

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Darkblueskys's picture shows a lot of monolithic shapes besides the one being discussed,

aftershock-the-band.com...

Of the group of three in the middle, the one on the right, beside a crater, has quite a long shadow,(I clipped it a bit with my circle)there are more which I have not circled.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

...looks like a man in a space suit lying face down?

Based on the known resolution capability of the camera on the craft taking the picture, then I guess your "man in a space suit" would have to be the size of a mountain!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
He gets CUT OFF right at a crucial moment!!!!

I'm taking this one with a grain of salt. There's a chance that this is just being taken completely out of context....

Seems Buzz is always droppin cryptic hints like this....I'm 99% positive the guy knows about ET life. He has to keep his mouth shut, I'm 99% sure he doesn't want to.....but he's getting older......

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I guess the main question here is how much can we trust Buzz Aldrin? It's not like NASA is above suspicion, I personally find them to be highly untrustworthy and manipulative. So why believe one of their top astronauts? Who is rumoured to be a high ranking mason?

Look at this mars moon! Don't audit the FED!

I don't know of course, but I don't trust the man and am very skeptical. Besides, I do think the best way to get to Mars and the stars is to step over the massive egos of the NWO crowd. That would get us to space much quicker than these monolithic organisations such as NASA that, as far as I can tell, only seem to ferret away real knowledge and provide us with worthless filler.

Mobile phones these days take better pictures than what NASA generally gives us, especially of our own moon. The next step after auditing the FED would be to audit NASA. Then maybe we could talk about the monolith issue, be it on our moon be it on phobos or deimos. He didn't even specify which one did he?

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Mindmelding]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join