It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And The Vaccinations Start....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What I wonder is, if most of the children at school have had the vaccinations in the future, why would they not allow non vaccinated children to go to school. Surely, the vaccination for this 'cold' must not work then?

Look at us in the UK!

The rate we are at, the majority of the people will have been exposed to, and proved immune to the bug, or had it by the time the vaccine is made.

Why would anyone or any government in their right mind then being vaccinating everyone?

So, what is the vaccine really for?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I don't know what to do.

Get a lawyer to put a temporary 'stop' injunction on the vaccinations.
That's what we'll be doing for our daughter.
By the time we exhaust the court system the side effects from all those
folks getting the shots should come rolling in and we'll have even more
ammo to fight the shots. By then, people will be wishing they hadn't
taken them and had been as smart as we were.

It'll cost a bunch .. maybe ... but in the end we could probably turn around
and sue the gov't for court costs. We'd win because of the high number of people getting bad side effects from the shots.

At least that's how we see it most likely unfolding.

Thank you... first good REAL advice I've seen on this subject. Do you happen to know if there's any research that you have to do in order to begin this process. What I mean is do I have to provide anything in order to get this started? Obviously, I won't begin anything until they make it mandatory for school but I want to be prepared so I can hit the ground rolling.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Because that would be sensible!

It will look bad if children who have been innoculated get it and those who haven't don't (as they haven't been injected with it or who knows what) Will also look bad if more people who've had it die as a % than those who didn't.

Look at the MMR jabs - they are constantly banging on how a measles epidemic will occur any time soon due to all the parents who didn't get their children inocculated. Now being saying that for, what is it 5/6 yrs?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by deessell

Are you able to send them to school if you have a certificate stating that they have been vaccinated?

Personally I think you are right to be concerned about mass inoculations. Not all vaccines are bad. It is my understanding that you need to pay a lot more for individual vaccines. You want it one shot, only for you. It is expensive to preserve the vaccines, so for mass inoculations the vaccines are preserved with mercury and other carcinogens.

If you can afford it, or it becomes mandatory, go private and get a certificate.

My children have had vaccines and it's always been from their pediatrician. I agree that not all vaccines are bad - in fact, I think most are good but it is my opinion that flu vaccines, in general, only make matters worse and the fact that they are developed on the fly really concerns me.

To answer your question, at least where I live, you have to provide a signed statement from your pediatrician detailing what vaccinations the child has had and the date. This same statement is required also in order for them to play any kind of sports for city teams (which I can honestly say would be my downfall if I didn't let my kids play sports) - they would hate me forever - it is a huge part of their lives and good for them as well. School - not so much, but you know...

[edit on 23/7/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I just heard breaking on bbc news that 840 people in england are seriously ill in hospital with swine flu.And 63 in intensive care,im sure they must be elderly or have health problems but i dont know...

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
Testing what though?

For all we know they could be testing saline or a harmless flu like vaccine.

The 'real stuff' will be in the vaccines they give to the people who roll up their sleeves, just like in 1976. They tested one vaccine....but then they gave the potentially fatal one out! This was even shown on the BBC newsnight programme last week.....test one, give another!

They are not the super intelligent psycopaths who rule the world for no reason, you know!

That's exactly what I'm thinking. They'll hype the whole charade in the media about how all the test subjects took the vaccine and were cured in order to calm global fears, then break out the bad stuff when the time comes.

Eventually it all comes down to trust.

Peace

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
Testing what though?

For all we know they could be testing saline or a harmless flu like vaccine.

The 'real stuff' will be in the vaccines they give to the people who roll up their sleeves, just like in 1976. They tested one vaccine....but then they gave the potentially fatal one out! This was even shown on the BBC newsnight programme last week.....test one, give another!

They are not the super intelligent psycopaths who rule the world for no reason, you know!

You know... this is a super good point. I wonder if there is any way to tell if the vaccine you're getting is the same vaccine that's tested. Seems like they'd have a number or something associated with it that your doctor could show you. Maybe, I'm being a little over-paranoid here but I saw the video of one of the 1976 victims and I certainly don't want that to happen to me or my kids.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I just wanted to pass on what was posted on our local paper's website. This is from a paper based in Southern Wisconsin. I found it pretty interesting. Especially the use of "mass" and "large-scale". I know I personally don't have any interest in taking part in a large scale vaccination. I'm not really sure where they expect to see the huge demand, unless it's by force?

Also, recently the state tried and convicted a mother who prayed for her child instead of taking her for medical treatment. The child later died due to her complications. It was found that the state ultimately has the deciding role in your child's health care. Also, the case in Minnesota with the child with cancer? Did these cases set a precedent? Could the state force you to vaccinate your child, or face jail time if not? I guess we'll see come fall. Should make for a good show!

"The Rock County Health Department is planning for mass swine flu vaccination clinics this fall. The department is planning locations and volunteers to hold large-scale clinics in a short period of time to vaccinate masses, especially the target populations such as school-aged children, Rock County Health Officer Karen Cain said. People also will be advised to receive the normal influenza vaccination, which will be separate from the swine flu vaccine, Cain said. The Centers for Disease Control is working with pharmaceutical companies to manufacture the vaccine, but it might not reach recipients until November or December, Cain said. Click here for an audio report. For a full story, read Thursday's Janesville Gazette, read online in the Gazette’s E-Edition or check back at GazetteXtra.com."

Gazetteextra.com

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I just can't believe that people are actually volunteering for the trials of the drug. That means they ARE NOT SURE it works yet ie. the side-effects could be disastrous to your health.

On a side-note and off-topic ... I really detest that term "drinking cool-aid". Don't ask me why, but it really grates my nerves.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PursuitofTruth

I'm just glad they didn't have the word "required" in there and I think you're right about setting precedents.

reply to post by deltaalphanovember

I really detest that term "drinking cool-aid". Don't ask me why, but it really grates my nerves.

You're not the only one...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
My concern is that there won't be enough flu vaccine for those that want it.

I will be taking two flu vaccines when they become available. One will be the swine flu vaccine and the other one the seasonal flu vaccine.

They will be administered by my physician in his office. I trust my doctor. He has kept me alive through many near death illnesses.

It is my hope that I will be an example to my friends and family so they may decide if they want the vaccine.

If, large numbers of citizens die due to the vaccine God help those in power. This would be the last straw in an already tender box situation.

If my sweet great granddaughter should die because of the vaccine then I will become militant and die trying to better our country.

So, we'll see what happens. I pray all will be well.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

DizzyDame - I beg to differ with you with the greatest respect.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Elliot]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Right.. vaccines are 'evil,' even though because of them (and improved health care), the average age of humans has increated exponentially over the last 100 years. Average age for the Greeks, Romans, etc.. well, if you hit 35, you were doing well. Medieval Ages? 30 was "old." Mid 20s was normal.

And typical reasons for deaths back then was poor healthcare or diseases which we are now immunized against.

I too, don't take flu shots, ever. Haven't since I left the Army long ago (although they never had an ill-effect on me when I did). But I've never had anything else vaccines that were created to combat the more dangerous and deadly forms of diseases in the world.

If swine flu was in essence, one of those diseases that was considered "very dangerous," I'd not be adverse to taking it, if the test cases were healthy afterwards.

And no, you have no proof that "they" are trying to kill us off, or feed us a cocktail of mutant sterilizers or viruses. I'd suggest to anyone who can think for themselves to read up on studies and opinions from PROFESSIONALS (i.e. doctors and the like) from respected companies, firms and hospitals. I would NOT take advice to heart you get here from people who assume they are "out to kill you." Their bad advice may actually be what kills you, if you decide to ignore the vaccine if it's needed.

I'm undecided yet myself, but my decision will be made based on facts, not fanciful tales of espionage and world takeover / gloom & doom theories from the conspiracy-minded.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by fleabit]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Fleabit - You make some excellent points, but I sense caution in your words.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Elliot]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What I want to know is why an official has already stated that 5000 - 6000 people have already been involved in a trial, 4 days ago.

The first deliveries of the vaccine are expected to arrive next month, sparking concerns that doses will be administered before full clinical trials are completed.

But Professor Sir Gordon Duff, co-chairman of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies, said the "benefits far outweigh the risks".

He added: "These core vaccines have been tested on 5,000-6,000 people already, with no serious adverse effects."

Sky News

How can we trust something that the MSM is saying when a very 'respectable' news site is coming forward with 'factual' information like this that is later contradicted by others?? I think they've shot themselves in the foot with this one. I'm going to get in touch with Sky to see what they say about it.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

To be honest, I think that the scientists involved in pharmaceuticals started off with the best intentions. I had to study the history of medicine for a year and I have no doubt that the advances they made were with the intent to help people. As with most things, over time money has started to play a huge role in peoples motivations. This isn't something that is just affecting medicine, its everywhere; everyone wants to get as much money as they can and, most often, screw the cost to mankind. It is undoubtable that greed and materialism has changed our world. I'm completely split on the intent with the flu virus, whether it was a natural occurance or manmade. But it is clear that there is huge money to be made through the production of a vaccine, billions and billions in fact. I even spoke with my Doctor today who stressed that the swine flu is an entirely minor thing, incredibly few people suffer badly with it so, if the vaccine is made mandatory, everyone should question the reasons behind it. Whether it be abit of back hand money dealing between pharmaceutical companies and WHO or if there is murderous intent, there is reason to be cautious.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

dizziedame, I hope all goes well with your vaccinations. It would be great if you could keep us updated. I would love to know if you experience any side-effects (hope not).
When are you planning on have the shots?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Unfortunately we'll never have all the facts so the vaccine is still a mystery as to whether it will have side effects (intended or otherwise)

From news reports it seems only those who are already ill / weak have had serious problems/death with swine flu which does seem to be doing the job it seems its was created for. Now is the vaccine there as a placebo an actual cure or something more sinister?

Well as I said well never really know but we can wait and see if the drug testing goes well and then see if it is a mandatory vaccine - its when/if it becomes mandatory that we really need to worry about what our governments are trying to do to us swine flu doesn't seem to be serious enough to warrant mandatory vaccines for the whole population.

If however it is treated in the same way as the normal flu jab then i'd be more willing to trust in its effectiveness.

My boyfriend has no immune system I cannot allow him to catch swine flu but at the same time I do not trust the vaccine any where near enough to consider trusting his life with it

Its sad that we are unable to trust those in power, those who are meant to protect us and keep our countries running, instead all we trust them to do is screw it all up and allow us to die in order to line their own pockets.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

What's worse is that the "placebos" contain all of the adjuvants and preservatives in the vaccines- just not the live, attenuated, or killed virus. It's a tidy way for the pharmas to say there are few adverse events. It's how Merck got Gardasil on the market- the "placebo" group got the adjuvant, but not the multi-valent vaccine- and MANY developed (in the placebo group) a variety of autoimmune diseases.

You can go to the adverse reporting page on CDC to compare- and go to Merck's page- they list the clinical trials and what was in the "placebo" vs. the "active" formulation of the vaccine.

A placebo should be saline at max- there's a big hoodwink in vaccines- and I think the pharmas making flu vaccine will pull the same, illegal, terribly poor medicine tricks.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
So how long are they going to measure any side effects?? I think it will be a case of if it doesn't kill you its tested!!
Exactly what im thinking.Side effects could take months to appear.By that time millions would be effected.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join