It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no underground base/air vents as suggested at aliendave website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

on the website aliendave.com and from meeting several members of the Utah Ufo Hunters group (including Dave) I was told of the legend of a secret ventalation shaft on the side of a mountain, which supposedly supplied air for a deep underground base.

Although I'm a huge fan of alien dave and it was a pleasure meeting him in person, unfortunatly we found no evidence of a secret air shaft to a gov/alien base

The site is located in a mountain just off the road to Mercur Utah. We found the shaft at about 1am. We put on our spelunking gear and managed to wiggle a few metal bars loose and shimmied down the shaft. once past the metal sides we entered a entrance that was dug with a pick. The tunnel was not some futuristic black glass lined walls but rather a old miner shaft digging for mercury! The tunnelS extend for about 60-80 yards and are large enough to stand up in at most points (except for the cramp entrance). We found several old vintage mining tools and excavation infastructure, which we left in place. The tunnles both abruptly end and both have a downward elevated slant to them. The only thing mysterious about the whole tunnel was how one person could spend a lifetime digging it.

We did have the brand new truck's battery mysteriously die mere seconds before we decended into the tunnel, which we both though was coincidently suspecious. (luckily we had a spare battery jumper) and never experienced a battery failure since that time!

Anyhow i'm always up to chase after a good story, rumor, or mystery, unfortunately in this case the story was better than the truth.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
i would disguise my ventilation shafts to look like they were not super futuristic underground base-related, thank you very much.

-

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
These deep underground base stories are such non-sense. The dulce story actually came out before the Bob Lazar story. A man named Thomas Costello smuggled all of this top secret jibber jabber and than in 1989 he all of asudden becomes Barry Costello, the guy Bob Lazar worked with at s-4. Bob's real friend Jim Taliani becomes Dennis Mariani and how they knew the sport model came from Zeti Reticulia I don't know maybe it came from the Betty and Barney Hill story or something along those lines if I remember Bob Lazar saying so. You begin to realize the world is full of fools and cheaters.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I completely disagree, deep underground bases are not science fiction but science fact. Our intelligence officers are finding new enemy ones every day and from what i understand the air vents are a give away. BUT like the pervious poster mentioned i doubt they would look so obvious as the ones i've posted and investigated...

new topics

top topics

join