It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be the Real Story Behind Swine Flu?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
With speculation ranging from Martial Law excuse to sterilization to imminent death for both the flu itself and for the upcoming vaccination, I wonder if this is the real story behind this whole thing.

I've started several threads about the dangers of both the swine flu itself and of the vaccine. I keep coming across more and more individuals, some of whom have the credentials so that they should know that they're talking about, who have come forth with horrendous claims such as the one on this site, projectcamelot.org... under July 21st update, where chemtrails are spreading a precursor chemical, which we have all breathed in and when we are vaccinated, the combination of the two will result in a deadly outbreak of the very disease that the vaccine was supposed to protect us against. Is this true? I really don't know but it got me thinking.

The Illuminati, while evil, are not stupid. If their goal really is a massive reduction in world population, on the order of 80 to 90%, then a massive die off doesn't make any sense. European civilization during the time of the plagues, primitive as it was, almost collapsed into chaos due to the loss of farmers, skilled blacksmiths, tanners, etc. to the plagues. It's estimated that the mortality rate of those infections was around 30%. Our far more complex and fragile society today would crumble with a mortality rate of a lot less than 30% because so many things we take for granted, like food production AND food transportation, depend on other things happening like distribution of gasoline so that trucks can bring the food to the cities, etc. If someone wanted to push Humanity back into the Stone Age, then a massive sudden die off would do the job nicely but everything I've read about the Illuminati says that they want to lord it over a smaller but highly advanced society. The other thing that doesn't fit is that so far, I've heard that North American and European governments are poised to massively vaccinate their populations but I haven't heard if India and China are planning to do the same thing. Why would the Illuminati decimate North America and Europe and leave India and China alone? Not only would that not get them even close to their target population number but it's highly likely that China and India ( and maybe Russia ) would step into the power vacuum created by crippling the US and the EU.

So what could the real story be? It occurs to me that some of these scary claims may be disinformation designed to create hysteria, especially among us conspiracy nuts, and when people DON'T start dropping dead like flies from either the flu or the vaccine, then we all look like idiots and when the Illuminati really do make their move, we will end up looking like the boy who cried wolf. And what if the vaccine is the real culprit in the sense of causing sterilization. By giving it to children and their parents (including of course women of child-bearing age), then massive sterility would cause world population to plunge due to deaths outweighing births IF most of the women in the world were in fact sterilized. How would the Illuminati accomplish that if India and China don't force their populations to be vaccinated? A virus that sterilizes might do the trick. So what if the North American and European vaccination program is just the excuse to declare Medical Martial Law and the flu itself is designed to sterilize women (perhaps even a more diabolical scheme to sterilize non-white women ie. blacks, orientals, east indians, etc.)?

This to me makes a lot more sense in terms of practicality (not justification). So if vaccination is not a good idea (and I don't think it is because why take the chance?), then how do we protect ourselves against the virus itself? The following is a partial list that comes easily to mind. If you hunt around, I'm sure you'll find others. Echinacea, zinc, magnesium. selenium, apple cider vinegar (I kid you not!), vitamin D3, colloidal silver.

We need to protect ourselves as best we can and hope for the best. Let's all keep our heads and not let the Illuminati push our buttons and manipulate us.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
James A. Duke in The Green Pharmacy places garlic and ginger up there with echinacea - which even recognized at ATS as a word. Following that, you find, black cherry, citrus fruit, elderberry, forsythia, and onion.

Yes I know that flus and colds are different but sometimes it is difficult to tell which you are dealing with during the early stages which is precisely when these have the most chance of any help from what I have read.

Nice thread! S&F

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

Here's how I think the vaccines part of it will come out.

----Mass vaccination plans fall apart like a two dollar watch-----

Too many problems. The flu itself? Don't know.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
All we gotta know is, dont take the jab

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Try the Terminator or other electric zappers combining various wavelenghts to kill viruses in the head etc. They helped me enormously with this dragged-out spring flu...
Check out what Ken Adachi writes on the subject on educate-yourself.org
I got one from the inventor - it works with two copper pennies. (Wonder how Amero pennies will do the job.)

Or use computer software for generating the appropriate tones, and hook up your computer to an old style stereo. This takes a small-jack-to-RCA (black and red "banana plugs") converter cable costing a couple of dollars). Now you can use one pair of speaker wires to deliver your treatment and hear the other one in audio to check if it is the right pattern - make your own patterns for that. Ed yourself has a frequency chart. Get the free software from nch tone generator and start playing with zaps. Adjust volume for strength. You are participating in scientific research...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
could be on to something

remote native populations have been getting hit with the virus

I thought that it was suspect

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Interesting thread...I think the 'vaccine' will do multiple things to different races...This one seems to hit Spanish people...I guess it's a way to take care of the illegal aliens...Whatever it is...we'll find out in a few short weeks.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
i know one thing, im not taking the vaccine. Ive always been against flu shots. I drink lotsa green tea, eat healthy and take vit C, garlic, zinc...just to name a few.

top topics

join