It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange! Humans Glow in Visible Light

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
chek diss shizz out...

Google Search for Bioluminescence

forgot which report it was.. but a Chinese Doctor found that the main areas of the body that produced light were the toenails, fingernails and forehead.

also.. in this vid.. the Buddha Boy reportedly had a light eminating from his forehead.
www.youtube.com...

important stuff...
you'll see more of this in the near future...

all about the Kundalini baybayyyy!

-

[edit on 22-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

aren't auras different colors? it was sorta the point " I can read your aura".aura's are pick up lines nothing more.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

Except on your internal organs of course! What you see on the outside isn't a direct representation of what is going on inside. Fast metabolism or not, you still need to eat well!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
I remember once when I was studying photography I played with my late wife until she was close to orgasm then I took photos of her using black and white inferred film...she positively glowed.

LOL, wow.

I'm considering posting a thread about Kirlian photography soon, before I even saw the article.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
That's so 1999,,,,

www.lifescientists.de...

It's been suggested that coherence is linked with biophotonic activity and IIRC that the quantum "health" is indicted by higher rates of spontaneous photon emissions from within living cells.

It'd be interesting if it was discovered that these "spontaneous emissions" had an effect on other cells. If this is the case then it would be indicative of an optical communications network within, and possibly also outside, the body of the organism.

It'd really be the 6th sense, your bio-photo-cellular sense of "touch" so to speak. It'd explain how plants "know" their neighbors and such also.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
reply to post by born2BWild

Except on your internal organs of course! What you see on the outside isn't a direct representation of what is going on inside. Fast metabolism or not, you still need to eat well!

Thats what i was going to say....its a hidden killer and people think because they dont look fat from the outsides same goes for the inside around internal organs.Anyway,cool article.I believe psychics are charlatans but this is still interesting!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
My metabolism is abnormally fast. I need a really steady and regular diet not to lose weight. And if I don't eat for a couple of hours I start getting dizzy and have strong headaches.

What would that mean in terms of light that my body emits? If there is any connection...

sounds more like stage 1 diabetes lol

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The human eye is very sensitive but can we see a single photon? The answer is that the sensors in the retina can respond to a single photon. However, neural filters only allow a signal to pass to the brain to trigger a conscious response when at least about five to nine arrive within less than 100 ms.

Source: math.ucr.edu...

It is possible for a trained eye to see very faint light. (even a few photons).
This experiment along along the above fact could explain appearance of an aura around people that can be seen with practice.

Lifeforms emitting EM radiation is nothing new, some sea animals do emit lot of light, but thats a different story. Here we are seeing humans (and other animals) emitting visible light when they don't have special organs or cells to do so. So this must be a side effect of some other processes.

Anyway, its good to see people doing non-traditional (u can say silly) experiments. This can lead to something.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I really like the idea of this. Humans giving off light. It makes me feel all warm inside.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join