It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you had a Bardo experience and visited the Akashic Records?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

You hit the nail on the head Wertie. From my experience and from the limited few I've talked to that are interested in this subject... Its always a feeling of coming home.

The warm embrace of our true home..

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
i had a dream once i was in a place with a single marble road that curved slightly to the right and along the road there were buildings that had the same designs and structure as the lincon memorial, you know all roman style.

For some reason when you mentioned this term Akashic Records this dream came back to me.

I was once in a similar place, it was Roman/Hellenic in architecture. I am not sure why but this does seem to be a theme that runs through .

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PestOfTruth

look I dont know who you are but please leave my thread. You serve no purpose but to ruin the discussion for all. There are rules and if you can not stick to them you should leave. You are indeed a pest. All you are doing is de railing , that will achieve nothing. I ask you now please do not keep registering and posting this stuff. Its not fair on the rest of us who wish to have a discussion.

The world is full of many mysteries but I wish to discover them with a clean and open mind. Not a mind that I dont trust, one that is so messed up I can no longer tell what is a real experience from a false one.

I do not want you posting so dont.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0adc5d3411e1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7bd133ef796.jpg[/atsimg]
Source : Amazon.com

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d573a579b9f6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

The Soul departing a lifetime with negative KARMA will journey to the Hall of Akashic Records for a life review during its BARDO experience. There you will be confronted with picture images from your life just left and be held accountable for your actions.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Mr Green]

This sounds like the movie "Defending Your Life" with Al Brookes and Meryl Streep

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CompartmentalizedTruth

"There are rules and if you can not stick to them you should leave."

Exactly.... The rules are meant to blind you... Not lead you..

It takes a little bit more than some internet rules to blind me . I have encountered far greater blinding powers than an internet rule. I merely work within them . What is the point of closing threads, it serves no purpose except the quashing of debate. I understand alot more than you give me credit for. I have no leader, I follow NO ONE, I follow no religion or book. I follow my inner instinct, my higher self.

I also understand that it is the death of the ego and not the self that is part of this Bardo . I also understand awarness comes to us when we are ready and not before. To want it, to seek it early using quick methods corrupts the soul, it is the road to madness (I know Ive been there using extreme meditation) and should be avoided at all costs. Total awarness within pure consciousness is not something we can just walk into over night. Its like putting a toddler in charge of a nuclear weapon station. You have to understand not everyone is like you, what may have had no effect on you could most probably devastate anothers life, this is why I am against your teaching of its use. Think of others, see others as part of you, see how everything you say or do will have an effect on some body some where.

I respect your views and welcome your input but within the rules. Im not blinded by the rules, I like being a member of ATS and respect their T and C, very different from being blinded and lead.

I may be many things but blinded and lead are not one of them.

You say think about it, I say to you this. If we all decided to go against T & C , got banned, re registered, got banned there would be no ATS. You would not have this thread to post in. I by following very good rules , which I agree with, enable YOU to post your views.

Think about that.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Can I only ask for posts regarding deep meditation and NDE as a way of reaching the Bardo. Anymore posts regarding alternative ways of reaching this state and I will abandon this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

MG

Well, how about I just mention my experience and not tell you how I got there

When I believe I entered the Akashic records, I was in a room that very well resembles a room like this: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/170e8ec8a9de.jpg[/atsimg]

Now I only saw glimpses, but it was the feeling I had while there that made it so amazing. I felt as if I knew everything, and had the answer to any question that popped in my head. I felt as if I was in the presence of great minds, such as Buddha, Jesus, and even einstein lol.
It was a crazy and very powerful experience.

While I was practicing Astral Projection, I never reached such a state, but I believe that one could with years of practice and a pure heart/intention.
APing was a lot of fun, scary, and most of all enlightening. I successfully APed twice, both times by accident (never when I actually tried to) and they probably lasted 10-30 seconds each time. Both times I was in the same room I was sleeping in.

Apparently there is a buddhist temple near my new apartment. I'm a student right now in summer school, so my time isnt my own, but when I do get a break I'm going to do my best to visit and see if I can find a mentor/teacher... someone I can just listen to ad ask questions.
When my time is my own again, Astral projection is something I will take back up. It is a subject that once delved into requires nearly all of your attention. unfortunately with the world the way it is, I'm too caught up it to devote my full attention to.

A good NDE thread to check out would be this one:
NDE Thread

For those of you reading this thread wondering what Astral projection is, feel free to browse an old thread of mine, here:
Astral projection
These are mostly my views on the subject based on provided links, but other people take a more fearful or skeptic view to the subject. I recommend reading all you can out there on the subject and make up your own mind as to what feels right.
Happy projecting

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
don't know if this will convince anyone but I had something of an experience where I was reading thru the Akashic records to read about myself. I have to say I didn't like what I read either. This experience happen back in the late 1990's where I seem to have taken a ride thru the clouds to learn about a neighbors daughter who'd committed suicide. I had to be guided there with the help of off world entity. Once we docked it was like I'd entered a parallel university with students of all ages waiting to return back to earth. why? They hadn't learned their spiritual lesson as planned. I remember seeing em all gathered together acting normal when i was handed a book to read where I found my name listed among the pages. (I won't say what i read only that is was about 1967) After that my spiritual guide took me into a large room that looked more like an English university library where I was told that I could access any information that I wanted or needed. I was so overwhelmed by that, and who wouldn't that I had to sit down. I was told to take as much time as I needed before continuing on my tour thru the land of akashic records.
After gathering up my senses I asked if I could see or visit my neighbors daughter, the one who had committed suicide. I was told I could see her, but warned that she wasn't ready for visitors
When I saw her, she was in a corner with three workers or angels who were surrounding her with love. She needed more schooling before she could reincarnate.

[edit on 11/03/2008 by Skydancer]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi everybody!
I´m new here and saw this thread and i think i must (!) divide my experience about this theme...
At first i´ve to say i´m a 23 year old german guy who did a lot of spiritual and magical things in his life. As soon i could remember this life i recognized there is a knowlege inside me ... something i´d forgotten or so....
you also need to know that i never was like other children. While they where playing outside i read books! My first book i read was Robinson crusoe at the age of four years! Sounds strange, nor?

But i learned everything much too quick... what was a huge problem in School( but thats another story).
When i was eleven was more interested in Astral projection i learned a technic to go into my subconsciousness and make me a "Working room" like a lot of inventors in the late 19th century used. In that time it was lookin like a chaotic laboratory, filled with a lot of useless stuff ( later i noticed that this stuff was from my former lives, but that later...)
The most thing i used this room for was to heal others (what i did often enough to get my own proof on it!) and to compose songs.
Later (about 16) i "renovated" this room `cause i heard about AKASHA CRONICLES in the book "Accademia Occulta".
Now there was a closed door in this room and beside was a big board with a lot of big old keys.
But i didn´t know how to open that door until i found the right key.

Meanwhile i concentrated myself at former lifes. A good friends dad was a psychologist and i asked him if he could bring me into my former life. He did!
But it was really strange, because we couldn´t go back to my last life.There was only blackness until the 13thCentury, what he said is not normal... So, we tried a few times and went back until ca. 12.000 years back, but nothing the last 700 years.
Sadly he died at this time, but he showed me ways to do it by my own.
I wanna make it short: I needed two more years to come behind the secret and when i had my "memories" of the last life back all the rest appeared in once.
I went back to my room and suddendly there was just only one "master"-key laying on a small board at the wall!
I opened the door and "couldn´t trust my eyes" ( sounds funny in a "vision", nor).
There was a very looooooong alabaster-coloured corridor with countless different doors on each side, every few steps.
The first door on the left had a door plate with the number "2004".
It was the actual year.
As more far i went into the corridor, the door numbers date back in time.
i opened a few but i was not so much interested in this.

This was just one way to get insight and today i don´t need this technic anymore. Now i look sometimes insight for others to help them with their past life problems, but i needs much energy to do that.

and i also can say that i had "Bardo" expierience or how you call it

if you have questions ask me but silly ones will get more silly answers

peace

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by Odessy

When I believe I entered the Akashic records, I was in a room that very well resembles a room like this: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/170e8ec8a9de.jpg[/atsimg]

Thanks for such a beautiful picture. Ive seen something similar to this, it was all blue and white and I seemed to move through it. I was only there for about 10 seconds but maybe it was the Akashic records I just dont know.

I wish I had done what you did with your AP thread and posted below what you said.

This thread is in no way promoting the use of drugs to obtain OoBEs, and as such, asks its responders to refrain from posting any personal accounts of drug usage.

Astral projection is something I will take back up. It is a subject that once delved into requires nearly all of your attention. unfortunately with the world the way it is, I'm too caught up it to devote my full attention to.

I know exactly what you mean, it takes up a lot of time and effort. However the best projections always seem to be those that just happen and that you dont expect.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Originally posted by visible_villain

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7bd133ef796.jpg[/atsimg]

Thanks for this excerpt from the Tibetan book of the dead and how it views the Bardo after death. Interesting it says its a book for the living as well as the dead, but states very clearly the living should only read it if they have been initiated by a Buddhist Guru or more harm than good will be found within the Bardo. Unfortunatly most of us dont know Buddhist Gurus do we.

The book says its the death of the ego and not the body which I see as truth. However to use the word body may confuse some as we are not our body at all, it is the death of the ego and the continuing onward life of the soul from the learning of the Bardo .

May I also remind people the title of this thread is Have you had an experience of the Bardo...NOT how did you get there.

Thanks.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I haven't been , but I do find this subject interesting. More so since my mother just passed away 2 weeks ago. I wonder if she went through this? Great thread!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
Hi everybody!
I´m new here and saw this thread and i think i must (!) divide my experience about this theme...

Hi welcome and thanks for your reply.

At first i´ve to say i´m a 23 year old german guy who did a lot of spiritual and magical things in his life.

Thats what I like to see! Good for you for having the confidence to recognize those parts of your life.

As soon i could remember this life i recognized there is a knowlege inside me ... something i´d forgotten or so....
you also need to know that i never was like other children. While they where playing outside i read books! My first book i read was Robinson crusoe at the age of four years! Sounds strange, nor?

Strange? No not at all, you sound to be very aware from an very early age. To read such a book at age 4 is amazing.

Thanks for your post on your astral experinces, very interesting, especially when you actually saw the date 2004 . Was this the Akashic records for that year Im not sure, only you know the answer.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join