It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Satan=UFOs & Satan mimicks Jesus, Will Jesus come in a UFO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
hello everyone
I just wanted to stop by and thank you all for your thoughts . It's interesting to get a cross section of opinion from one group of people, ie Christians. Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The close encounters movie has that big finale with the UFO at the end, countless movies end in that fashion, but it's no genius to know that the new Jeruselem of the Bible at the end will present it self like some large mother ship UFO. But don't forget before we even get there, there will be lots of subliminal counter propaganda to sway people in the wrong direction and maybe that is what I feel this thread has shown where truth has been distorted into not knowing what to believe anymore, so people are confused.

This is what the Bible says, and maybe the Bible has inspired science fiction too, because it is also about our future as mankind.

Revelations
Chapter 21

21:1 I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth have passed away, and the sea is no more.

21:2 I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready like a bride adorned for her husband.

21:10 He carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,

21:11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, as if it was a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

21:12 having a great and high wall; having twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel.

21:13 On the east were three gates; and on the north three gates; and on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

21:14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them twelve names of the twelve Apostles of the Lamb.

21:17 Its wall is one hundred forty-four cubits, by the measure of a man, that is, of an angel.

21:18 The construction of its wall was jasper. The city was pure gold, like pure glass.

21:19 The foundations of the city's wall were adorned with all kinds of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, chalcedony; the fourth, emerald;

If people like to call it a UFO then its down to them, but its not what the Bible says, but everyone is being overly symbolic.

Accordingly, the perimeter of New Jerusalem is 1,500 miles.
Since New Jerusalem is laid out as a square, this means that each side of New Jerusalem is 375 miles long.
In summary, New Jerusalem has an area of 140,625 square miles, or 90 million acres.

Its big yes, but if you can see it today like some massive mother ship then that is modern interpretation but it is does not come from another planet but from God.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

God seems to use clouds often in the bible. Many agree it's relating to ufo's. Which then leads us to wonder what the clouds without water are?

Is it telling us that whats inside the cloud is lacking something some times. What is it lacking? Higher emotions? A soul?

Now the seal might be something totally different then what people think. The bible says they haven't been violent by women. Many times in the bible women stands for church. The church says what we call psychicly gifted now days is evil. Yet we are told to test the spirit. Which tells us it isn't all bad.

Notice in the OT that God was always talking to people, angels appearing and visions. Then it was suppose to of been stopped yet Jesus states in the last days it would start again. Perhaps that is how they are sealed by those that have ears to hear and eyes to see and realize that what they are in contact with is not evil. Those would be the people that Jesus would be able to move out of harms way. Where others that thought it evil because the woman has said it still is and always will be won't be moved out of harms way.

We don't know that angels have wings yet people profess they see angels with wings. Yet in the bible angels walked among people and they couldn't tell the difference. So are the angels with wings demons or can angels assume any form also?

They say everyone is psychic if this is true it might be if you listen and are tuned into the right vibration or frequency that decides if you are one of the sealed. If you are tuned in and don't listen perhaps that means you aren't going to be sealed.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Many things said about Satan in this thread, the trouble here however isn't Satan but it is those that take passages from any bibilical text, find something 'evil' about it, and then claim that describes Satan. What I do see in this thread is a lot of hate... more hate than Satan has ever put out.

I don't bare false witness, so out of all that I have read in the bible there is no way you or anybody else is going to make me such such untrue things about Satan or anybody else on this Earth.

Think about it. Thank positive. Would you go up to some stranger you don't know and claim that he arrived in a UFO because you don't understand where he came from, and would you further claim that he deserves to be treated with all the hatred of the town because you don't know anything about him? If there is anything about virtue that bible teaches... it is this principle here about peer pressure and what the bible doesn't say that is being spread around among each other.

Peace & Love.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join