It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccine Experiment! Shocking H1N1 Guinea Pig

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I know everyone on here is saying the H1N1 vaccine is a poison secretly made by the New World Order to sterilize or enslave a generation or even kill everyone off. Seeing how Canada's healthcare system handled SARS, I like that they are not letting things go out of control even though Ontario has something like 2500 confirmed infections.

I'm going to get vaccinated.

I have a doctor's appointment two weeks from now, a checkup to see how healthy I am. If the shot is available by then, and I am in the priority group, I'll get it. Then I will wait ten days (Isn't that how long a vaccine typically takes to work?) before going for another checkup. (Either something happens to me or I just make up stomach problems.)

I will let you know what I'm feeling, how good or bad I'm feeling, anything I've noticed that has changed, and if I get super powers which I really hope I do. Yes I know it won't happen but one can dream right?

Also, on a parting note: No, guinea pigs and hamsters and rabbits are not affected by H1N1 or really anything... Except rabies?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well, good for you. There will be many members of the public, probably people you know personally getting the vaccine, so wouldn't you rather hear it from them first?

And you really hyped up this thread with the title... sorry if I seem slightly unimpressed.

[edit on 22/7/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I am hoping for super powers for ya' bud.

But if the powers are lame, like, figuring out the 15% tip without a calculator or super smelling abilities, then forget it!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Thank you mikerussellus. I doubt the super power thing will go through. Still that would be wicked.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Actually no. I would rather experience it first hand so I know what's a lie and what is true. I'm calling everyone's bluffs, so we will see whether or not I got proof of fallacies or I got fooled.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Good luck.

Keep us posted. Quite brave of ya.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I don't think that people necessarily think anything would happen straight away... When the UK government have estimated it will take a year to give everyone here the vaccine, it wouldn't make sense for people to drop down dead a week after the first ones are doled out.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Experiment indeed. The fact that you believe the pharmaceutical industry is even remotely legitimate makes you a good candidate. I'd say good luck, but luck has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi
reply to post by dmorgan

Actually no. I would rather experience it first hand so I know what's a lie and what is true. I'm calling everyone's bluffs, so we will see whether or not I got proof of fallacies or I got fooled.

No offense, but I noticed the date of your being a member. How can I believe this is on the up and up? You could work for big pharma or be some paid agent. This could be bogus.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well Dnev, i wish you lots of luck and look forward to the outcome of your vaccine experience. i am especially worried about this H1N1 vac. because my 8 yr old has spent the last 2 Octobers in the hospital with serious cases of pneumonia. No one has yet to find the cause. He has been through so many tests, I as a parent, wish it were me and not him. I am assuming he has a low immune system. We just don't know. I don't understand why, with all the medical professionals out there, no one can figure out why he has gotten pneumonia the past 2 Octobers almost to the day of each other. I pray to God we don't have to spend this up coming October living at the hospital again. So, Thank You Dnev & I will be waiting to see how your experience goes. F&S

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If you don't come back and continue the post we will assume the 'vaccine' (erm hhmm) has paralysed you... or you've won the lottery.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
If you don't come back and continue the post we will assume the 'vaccine' (erm hhmm) has paralysed you... or you've won the lottery.

I'll be the flip side of the experiment. I won't get a vaccine, and I will post here on the site and tell you how I am doing.

I think I'll be all right.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

I'll make it a mission to post on here. And I guess I could have a message ready to be sent in the event that something goes wrong. Maybe a message to a cousin to post on here using my details?

As for the lottery thing, if that occurs I'll buy the cheapest billboard in New York and putting up "Dnevnoi Lives. Deny Ignornace, Not Common Sense."

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of total newbie
I'll be the flip side of the experiment. I won't get a vaccine, and I will post here on the site and tell you how I am doing.

I think I'll be all right.

Good plan, I don't have a control group in this experiment, thank you for volunteering. Ah online community. When in need, someone will just suggest something even if you haven't thought of it at the time.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
mr-lizard, thank you for the sentiment.

JennyJen, I live in Canada so it'll be something like less time than the UK since we have 32 million people.

StrangeBrew, I've never been failed by big pharma. I'm actually undergoing treatment for a condition by using a compounded mixture utilizing a drug that is meant to treat asthma but I'm not using it for asthma. Thanks for the sentiments of not leaving it to chance.

son of total newbie, you registered on the day of nation's official creation. I work for a grocery chain. As for it being bogus, no, I actually WANT to get immunized because I know that it is a vaccine.

j.r.c.b. thanks. I know some people who are highly susceptible to bouts pneumonia. I remember in the tenth grade that a classmate would end up spending a few weeks in hospital for pneumonia. I think she had to be withdrawn from public school because it was too bad. An idea to check is pollen seasons in your area since they vary region to region, also you should check the statistical occurrences of respiratory illnesses in your region. Once again Thank You.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
When you make an ant bait, or any insect bait, the part that kills them actually inerts the microbes in their digestive system, so they cannot digest well, and they eventually die.

Baits are made that have just a small amount of these poisons in them. Why just a small amount? Because if ants star dying too quickly, the nest rejects the bait, and only a small amount are killed, thus the better strategy is for a slow, unpredictable killer.

I don't know if the H1N1 vaccines are intentional killers of humans -- in fact, I tend to doubt it. What I DO believe is that it is being rushed to production without ample testing, the methodology for production is frequently fraught with peril, and even under the best of conditions, the vaccines are full of several compounds that are unfriendly to the human system. I also tend to doubt that even the "perfect" vaccine -- that which is suited for the specific virus -- is nearly as effective as the claim.

My comment about the ants..... I would think that if there is something intentionally nefarious about the vaccines, that the effect won't be noticeable soon. I advise you to get the vaccine ONLY if you've researched and have made a sound decision for yourself that it's the best wellness strategy. Please don't do it just for an ATS thread.

Be well

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

I didn't mean to infer that you live in the UK. As this vaccine is being distributed across the world, I'd imagine the same rules apply- if you were to die or suffer ill consequences soon after receiving the vaccine, what reason would anyone else in the world have for proceeding to get it also? Surely TPTB wouldn't be so dumb as to overlook that situation? I strongly believe that if there is anything bad that will come of this vaccine, it will either be a long drawn out process which can be disguised as something more natural later on, or something they can, in a way, activate once everyone has been vaccinated, otherwise they'd have wasted their time. It will not be anything obvious enough that the majority could directly pinpoint as being caused by the vaccine as that would expose the murderous intent of our governments, the UN and the WHO.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

It took me 20 minutes of my phone buggering up to type my last reply and in the meanwhile you put it so much better! Thank you, I'm sure mine made little if no sense so I'm glad someone else could put it across so much more clearly!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

On the contrary JennyJen, I think you said it perfectly. IF the nefarious PTB have been clever enough to have caused a fatal flaw in the gene sequence of the vaccination, surely it won't be something traceable to the vaccine itself. Perhaps something that acts in response to something else. We really should have CultureD here for this conversation.

I tend to think it's more about making money, LOTS of money. Create a virus, then sell the "cure". Who cares if it works or causes harm, as long as it makes a bundle.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Turns out Canada isn't getting the Novartis or Baxter vaccines, instead we're getting Canadian-made vaccines through an exclusive deal with GlaxoSmithKline. Interesting. Also, Britain and France are getting the excess doses.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join